do you believe in donald trump?

Bloodyvalley

9.jpg

Seriously though, what's your opinion on him? Good guy? Bad guy? Meh guy?

Opinions opinions opinions!

This'll go downhill fast.

(You can probably gauge my opinion of Trump with that comment alone.)

Why is the God of Hyperdeath SO...DARN...CUTE!?

Also, if anyone has their mind corrupted by an anthropomorphic black latex bat, please let me know. I would like to join you.

ive always considered him a joke. i havent followed this election at all, and i wont be voting in it.  all he does is spew bullshit. i cannot forsee anything good coming from him winning, and the worst part is, americans are sheep and will vote for him because hes famous, and rich.

How do Reavers clean their spears?

|Specs in profile|

The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again.

D. Trump's a idiot, but I like that he's str8 to the point. He cuts out all of the political who-the-fuck-cares bullshit and gets to the point. But yeah "Let's build a wall on the Mexican border and make Mexico pay for it. And trust me, no one builds a wall better than I build a wall."

My rig: Intel Core i7-8700K OC 4.8 | NZXT Kraken X62 | ASUS Z370-F | 16 GB Trident Z RGB 3000 (2x8) | EVGA 1070 SC | EVGA SuperNova NEX650G1 | NZXT H700 | Samsung 250GB 850-EVO | 2x 2TB Seagate Barracuda HDDs 

Whats a Donald Trump? Why do we capitalize it? Is it some kind of move in a poker game? DONALD TRUMP, HAHA I WIN

i7-6700k  Cooling: Deepcool Captain 240EX White GPU: GTX 1080Ti EVGA FTW3 Mobo: AsRock Z170 Extreme4 Case: Phanteks P400s TG Special Black/White PSU: EVGA 850w GQ Ram: 64GB (3200Mhz 16x4 Corsair Vengeance RGB) Storage 1x 1TB Seagate Barracuda 240GBSandisk SSDPlus, 480GB OCZ Trion 150, 1TB Crucial NVMe
(Rest of Specs on Profile)

He's filed for Chapter 11 bankrupty 4 times, Now lets think about not the bankrupties but how much money was put into such risky bets. Billions!, that alone I do not believe in him, he's makes billion dollar risks, some of which are mistakes and I don't think the US needs that. 

Computing enthusiast. 
I use to be able to input a cheat code now I've got to input a credit card - Total Biscuit

Bill Nye 2016

Hes a dick. He won't make it past primaries.

He may be a dick, but I really do think he will make it past the primaries. He has a ton of supporters. 

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

Whats a Donald Trump? Why do we capitalize it? Is it some kind of move in a poker game? DONALD TRUMP, HAHA I WIN

I have to admit, that made me chuckle. xD

Why is the God of Hyperdeath SO...DARN...CUTE!?

Also, if anyone has their mind corrupted by an anthropomorphic black latex bat, please let me know. I would like to join you.

Are you Mexican? Or are you being sarcastic? 

i actually am mexican

but im also irish and like 10 different south and central american ethnicities

and i don't know any spanish so qq

Check out my guide on how to scan cover art here!

Local asshole and 6th generation console enthusiast.

I like him because he exposes the rest of the politicians for what they truly are. Puppets.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

He got wayyyyyyyy more screen time that he should have been given.

Intel 4670K /w TT water 2.0 performer, GTX 1070FE, Gigabyte Z87X-DH3, Corsair HX750, 16GB Mushkin 1333mhz, Fractal R4 Windowed, Varmilo mint TKL, Logitech m310, HP Pavilion 23bw, Logitech 2.1 Speakers