Need For Speed Most Wanted Help

007agentHP

Hello, im recently again starting to play need for speed most wanted u on my wii u and i cannot find a way to clear save data for the life in me, how do i do it? i already went in and deleted my save profile in the wii u  settings but my speed points are still there.. HELP?

Rigs I've Built

The Striker i5 4590 @ 3.7 ||  MSI GTX 980 Armor X2 || Corsair RMX 750 || Team Elite Plus 8 GB || Define S || MSI Z97S SLI Krait

The Office PC i3 4160 @ 3.6 || Intel 4600 || EVGA 500B || G.Skill 8 GB || Cooler Master N200 || ASRock H97M Pro4

The Friend PC G3258 @ 4.3 || Sapphire R9 280X Tri-X || EVGA 600B || 8 GB Dell Ram || Cooler Master N200 || ASRock H97M- iTX/ac

The Mom Gaming PC A10-7890K @ 4.4 || iGPU + ASUS R7 250 ||  8 GB Klevv DDR3-2800 Mhz

Moved to Console Gaming.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

Hello, im recently again starting to play need for speed most wanted u on my wii u and i cannot find a way to clear save data for the life in me, how do i do it? i already went in and deleted my save profile in the wii u settings but my speed points are still there.. HELP?

I've got a Wii U but not that game. Just to make sure I understand, you went to the system's settings app right?

Could the data be saved to an online account with EA? Or in the installation data?

It doesn't have a button/command in-game to delete the points?

I've got a Wii U but not that game. Just to make sure I understand, you went to the system's settings app right?

Could the data be saved to an online account with EA? Or in the installation data?

It doesn't have a button/command in-game to delete the points?

ive gone into the system settings and deleted everything related to the game, re downloaded the update, not using an origin account and there is no in-game way to remove them. ive been scratching my head on how.

Rigs I've Built

The Striker i5 4590 @ 3.7 ||  MSI GTX 980 Armor X2 || Corsair RMX 750 || Team Elite Plus 8 GB || Define S || MSI Z97S SLI Krait

The Office PC i3 4160 @ 3.6 || Intel 4600 || EVGA 500B || G.Skill 8 GB || Cooler Master N200 || ASRock H97M Pro4

The Friend PC G3258 @ 4.3 || Sapphire R9 280X Tri-X || EVGA 600B || 8 GB Dell Ram || Cooler Master N200 || ASRock H97M- iTX/ac

The Mom Gaming PC A10-7890K @ 4.4 || iGPU + ASUS R7 250 ||  8 GB Klevv DDR3-2800 Mhz

ive gone into the system settings and deleted everything related to the game, re downloaded the update, not using an origin account and there is no in-game way to remove them. ive been scratching my head on how.

That's weird.