The best looking full tower case?

Air tree

Well i was wondering what you guys thought was the best looking full tower case that doesn't cost 230$+ and doesn't make your components feel tiny, and also i was wondering what you guys use personally and what makes a case good looking in your opinion? sleekness? leds? also this isn't for me i was just wondering what people thought was the best case and or the best looking that doesn't cost 250-300+

HAf-X. Mostly becasue it's the case I have now and I really like the industrial design. Also at the time I bought it, it was one of the best watercooling cases and one of the easiest to mod. 

cm_hafx_pair.jpg

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

HAf-X. Mostly becasue it's the case I have now and I really like the industrial design. Also at the time I bought it, it was one of the best watercooling cases and one of the easiest to mod. 

+1 to this 

Ryzen 5 1500x, Noctua NH-L9x65 SE-AM4, GA-AB350N, 16GB 1600Mhz, EVGA GTX 970, 250GB Samsung 960 Evo, 120GB Samsung 840 Evo, 1TB WD Green & 2TB Seagate Barracuda. 650w OCZ ZX & Cooler Master Elite 130. Acer CB241HQK 4K, LG IPS234V-PN 1080p, Ducky Zero Shine All Blue/Anne Pro Brown/SteelSeries Apex Pro & Razer Naga 2014

I think that corsair has the best looking cases around. Although they may be a little pricey they look flipping awesome and are so easy to work in. Also i think well placed leds, Matte black, Not too flashy but still sexy looking are best cases

BitFenix Shinobi XL.. love that sleek  looking front

CPU: Intel i7 4790K @4.8GhZ  CPU Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Pro 2  Motherboard: Gigabyte Z97 UD3H  GPU: Asus ROG RX 480 8G OC Memory: 32GB Gskill Ares 2400Mhz  Storage: 2x Crucial M4 512GB SSD (raid0)  / 1TB Seagate FireCuda SSHD Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA P2 750W  Operating System: Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB (64 bit) Other: NZXT Hue+ LED Controller with 8 LED Strips for desk and PC lighting

I'd have to say the NZXT Phantom 820

My Gaming Rig;  Motherboard - ASUS Maximus VI Hero | CPU - Intel i5 4670k @4.5Ghz 1.25v | GPU - GIGABYTE GTX 980 @Stock | RAM -  16GB Corsair Vengeance @1866Mhz | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i | Storage #1 - Samsung 840 Basic 250GB SSD | Storage #2 - Sandisk II 480GB SSD | Storage #3 - 2TB 7200rpm 64mb HDDPSU - Corsair HX750 | Case - Fractal Design R4 |

its not full tower, its mid tower!

oh i read full tower ATX and assumed he meant case with ATX mobo

The R4.

| GPU: GT 650M | CPU: i5-3210M | Excuse my language, sometimes I can be pretty vulgar.

Beaty in in everyoned eye, so NZXT Phantom 630

The NZXT Crafted Series Original Phantom is the best IMO.

Do note that you can buy a side panel with a window instead of the mesh:

nzxt-phantom-green.jpg

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

The R4.

It's a mid tower.

My Gaming Rig;  Motherboard - ASUS Maximus VI Hero | CPU - Intel i5 4670k @4.5Ghz 1.25v | GPU - GIGABYTE GTX 980 @Stock | RAM -  16GB Corsair Vengeance @1866Mhz | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i | Storage #1 - Samsung 840 Basic 250GB SSD | Storage #2 - Sandisk II 480GB SSD | Storage #3 - 2TB 7200rpm 64mb HDDPSU - Corsair HX750 | Case - Fractal Design R4 |

It's a mid tower.

I'm sorry. The Define XL R2.

| GPU: GT 650M | CPU: i5-3210M | Excuse my language, sometimes I can be pretty vulgar.

Yea I agree, I wish Fractal Design would make a cube case it would be some awesome.

they should make a series with cube cases all from like air 540 to Prodigy

they should make a series with cube cases all from like air 540 to Prodigy

I am thinking a Portal themed PC. What do you guys think?

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.