The best looking full tower case?

Air tree

HAf-X. Mostly becasue it's the case I have now and I really like the industrial design. Also at the time I bought it, it was one of the best watercooling cases and one of the easiest to mod. 

cm_hafx_pair.jpg

I love my Half X; the airflow is fantastic, all the metal is beautifully powder coated black, the cable management is outstanding, the red accents contrast well with the black metal and matte black plastic, and the industrial design fits in well with many well built mechanical keyboards.

Please quote me if you want me to see your post about my post, otherwise I may lose track of the thread and never see it.

I'd love to help, but I'm probably gonna' have to ask for more info before we can get anything done.

Have a wonderful day.

I am thinking a Portal themed PC. What do you guys think?

Do it. I'd like to see it be really tiny itx build with Aperture branding and Portal references, but obviously that's up to you.

Please quote me if you want me to see your post about my post, otherwise I may lose track of the thread and never see it.

I'd love to help, but I'm probably gonna' have to ask for more info before we can get anything done.

Have a wonderful day.

Corsair 600T White | Gigabyte Z77-UD3H | Intel Core i5-2500k | 8GB Gskill Ares@1600MHz | Gigabyte G1 GTX970 | OCZ ZT 550 | Western Digital Caviar Blue 500GB | Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB | Samsung 840 EVO 250GB (boot) | Full Custom Loop | NZXT HUE

Do it. I'd like to see it be really tiny itx build with Aperture branding and Portal references, but obviously that's up to you.

Alright, That is my next build after my current gaming rig. I bought Portal 1 & 2 during the Steam Summer Sale, so I will play through both of them first. 

This will be fun. It will not be for a while though. Obviously.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

Alright, That is my next build after my current gaming rig. I bought Portal 1 & 2 during the Steam Summer Sale, so I will play through both of them first. 

This will be fun. It will not be for a while though. Obviously.

wait you never played Portal ??? :O

You missed half of your life

CPU: Intel i7 4790K @4.8GhZ  CPU Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Pro 2  Motherboard: Gigabyte Z97 UD3H  GPU: Asus ROG RX 480 8G OC Memory: 32GB Gskill Ares 2400Mhz  Storage: 2x Crucial M4 512GB SSD (raid0)  / 1TB Seagate FireCuda SSHD Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA P2 750W  Operating System: Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB (64 bit) Other: NZXT Hue+ LED Controller with 8 LED Strips for desk and PC lighting

wait you never played Portal ??? :o

You missed half of your life

I own the entire Half LIfe series. Have not touched it.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

In my opinion,the corsair 800d is the best case for the overall price point and roomy.Ive seen the cleanest builds in this case.

In my opinion,the corsair 800d is the best case for the overall price point and roomy.Ive seen the cleanest builds in this case.

but it is above the price that the op mentioned, personally I love the nzxt switch 810 despite what I've heard about lack of room at the back for cable management

| 3570k @ 4.4.ghz | Hyper 212 evo | 8GB (2x4GB) 1600mhz Corsair Vengeance | Gigabyte Z77X UD3H | Corsair CX750M | Corsair 300R | OCZ 240GB SSD | Seagate 1TB 7200rpm HDD | Asus DCUII 7950 @1150mhz core 1600mhz mem

| BenQ XL2411T | Corsair Vengeance K60 | Logitech G700 | steelseries Qck+ | Fiio E10 | Zalman clip on mic | HD 598 | ATH-M50 |

I am thinking a Portal themed PC. What do you guys think?

Original Phantom white/blue or White Prodigy with blue leds underneath it.

I have the phantom and I named my build GLaDOs. 

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.