is league of legends bloody?

Guest Johnny5g

is it? someone told me it isn't. thanks!

Not as far as i know, and i played 300 matches... Might me a little splash here and there but it's not even close to the average FPS game.

If you want my attention, quote meh! D: or just stick an @samcool55 in your post :3

Spying on everyone to fight against terrorism is like shooting a mosquito with a cannon

not really, you are quite a ways away from the actual action and the whole thing is very arcade style imo.

Why do you ask?

Edit: 11 year old...

Spoiler

LTT's Fastest single core CineBench 11.5/15 score on air with i7-4790K on air

Main Rig

CPU: i7-4770K @ 4.3GHz 1.18v, Cooler: Noctua NH-U14S, Motherboard: Asus Sabertooth Mark 2, RAM: 16 GB G.Skill Sniper Series @ 1866MHz, GPU: EVGA 980Ti Classified @ 1507/1977MHz , Storage: 500GB 850 EVO, WD Cavier Black/Blue 1TB+1TB,  Power Supply: Corsair HX 750W, Case: Fractal Design r4 Black Pearl w/ Window, OS: Windows 10 Home 64bit

Plex Server WIP

CPU: i5-3570K, Cooler: Stock, Motherboard: ASrock, Ram: 16GB, GPU: Intel igpu, Storage: 120GB Kingston SSD, 6TB WD Red, Powersupply: Corsair TX 750W, Case: Corsair Carbide Spec-01 OS: Windows 10

Lenovo Legion Laptop

CPU: i7-7700HQ, RAM: 8GB, GPU: 1050Ti 4GB, Storage: 500GB Crucial MX500, OS: Windows 10

Its very hard to use yotube these days, isnt it ?!......

Game is not bloody.

But players are bloody toxic.

Edit: I saw your profile, u are 11yo.

Next time someone tells you something, use google/youtube. 99% answers are already there bro.

The sooner you learn to do your own research the better :)

Connection200mbps / 12mbps 5Ghz wifi

My baby: CPU - i7-4790, MB - Z97-A, RAM - Corsair Veng. LP 16gb, GPU - MSI GTX 1060, PSU - CXM 600, Storage - Evo 840 120gb, MX100 256gb, WD Blue 1TB, Cooler - Hyper Evo 212, Case - Corsair Carbide 200R, Monitor - Benq  XL2430T 144Hz, Mouse - FinalMouse, Keyboard -K70 RGB, OS - Win 10, Audio - DT990 Pro, Phone - iPhone SE

Bloody? It's a game oriented towards kids, there isn't any blood in it...

yes. but it said on their site.........

Not as far as i know, and i played 300 matches... Might me a little splash here and there but it's not even close to the average FPS game.

not really, you are quite a ways away from the actual action and the whole thing is very arcade style imo.

hum. thanks!

Why do you ask?

Edit: 11 year old...

yep

Its very hard to use yotube these days, isnt it ?!......

Game is not bloody.

But players are bloody toxic.

Edit: I saw your profile, u are 11yo.

Next time someone tells you something, use google/youtube. 99% answers are already there bro.

The sooner you learn to do your own research the better :)

yes it is. i have but nothing came up that could help me.

Remember, No Russian. 

No i don't think so. 

ok thanks!

The game itself is not bloody, there is of course violence between the animated characters (it's a battle arena game after all), but regarding blood/gore, it's pretty much free of it.

However the community sometimes can be really toxic and mean, please don't mind the people that could harass you.

The game itself is not bloody, there is of course violence between the animated characters (it's a battle arena game after all), but regarding blood/gore, it's pretty much free of it.

However the community sometimes can be really toxic and mean, please don't mind the people that could harass you.

ok thanks!

Bloody? It's a game oriented towards kids, there isn't any blood in it...

There is but not much at all

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

but is there any?

There is blood but barely any

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

There is blood but barely any

ok thanks!

I played it since beta till 2013 and I never noticed blood, stopped playing in 2013. Did something change? Aside from the big graphics patch. :)

but is there any?

Tiny amounts but with all the attacks and flashy effects you dont even notice it

Specs of my PC:

I played it since beta till 2013 and I never noticed blood, stopped playing in 2013. Did something change? Aside from the big graphics patch. :)

Its mostly only w attacks of few champs (cho gath,darius,vladimir,...) and i think champs that have sword attacks and when it comes to slicing and stuff like that u will prob see some blood when dieing to them or killing w them. Also it depends on your graphic settings too

Specs of my PC:

Go play Vlad, then things gets bloody. Rivers will turn red.

Corsair 760T White | Asus X99 Deluxe | Intel i7-5930k @ 4.4ghz | Corsair H110 | G.Skill Ripjawz 2400mhz | Gigabyte GTX 970 Windforce G1 Gaming (1584mhz/8000mhz) | Corsair AX 760w | Samsung 850 pro | WD Black 1TB | IceModz Sleeved Cables | IceModz RGB LED pack