Where to buy R4 card for N3DS in the UK.

Nielips

Can anyone recommend a trust worthy place to get an R4 card for the N3DS in the UK?

Thanks.

In certain countries they are illegal.

I do not know about the UK, but I know it is illegal in Japan.

Look on Ebay.

Edit - it is illegal

In 2010 the company Playables Limited, the importers of R4 flashcards was ruled against by the London High Court. The ruling outlawed any sales, importation, or advertising of the R4 flashcards. The defense of Playables Limited claimed that the R4 flashcards were legal because it uses a homebrew application. However, going around Nintendo’s security system is against the law in the United Kingdom. After, the news broke Nintendo released on a statement saying that they do support game developers that create their own applications legitimately. In the United Kingdom 100,000 copying devices such as R4s were seized in 2009. Nintendo also claimed that the cards were not only seized for the benefit of their own company, but the benefit for over 1400 video game companies that depend on the sales of their games

Don't bother?

Why not just buy the games? Unless you intend to play imported games because Nintendo are arseholes about the whole regional lockout thingy, which is utterly pointless in this day and age.

DAYTONA

PROCESSOR - AMD RYZEN 7 3700X
MOTHERBOARD - ASUS PRIME X370-PRO
RAM - 32GB (4x8GB) CORSAIR VENGEANCE LPX DDR4-2400
CPU COOLING - NOCTUA NH-D14
GRAPHICS CARD - EVGA NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 980Ti SC+ ACX 2.0 w/ BACKPLATE
BOOT and PROGRAMS - CORSAIR MP600 1TB
GAMES and FILES - TOSHIBA 2TB
INTERNAL BACKUP - WESTERN DIGITAL GREEN 4TB
POWER SUPPLY - CORSAIR RM850i
CASE - CORSAIR OBSIDIAN 750D

Because they are all used and a complete rip off, I'm not paying shot loads on money for games released 5+ years ago.

Last I read, Nintendo is still on the ball with blocking flash cards and piracy checks.

You might want to dig high and low on gbatemp. That's the go-to site for that sort of things for any console.

Bit silly if they are still blocking them, you can't even buy new DS games as far as I am aware

Bit silly if they are still blocking them, you can't even buy new DS games as far as I am aware

Yeah you can and otherwise you can buy them used (at Gamestop or whatever equivalent you have where you live).

I don't think they still make DS games anymore, but they certainly are still sold

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/