Samsung Galaxy S6 edge+ Giveaway

The big screen so I can draw better on my snapchat pictures :D

Virtual shot , its just pure awesomeness ,i wonder if it works with VR?

Selective focus.

Video Game, Anime and Tech Fan! 

Current Build - CPU: Intel Xeon x5660 @ 4.2GHZ / MOBO: ASUS P6T / COOLER: Cooler Master Hyper 212 + / GPU: Radeon HD 7970 / RAM 8GB Corsair XMS3 / STORAGE: OCZ Agility 3 60gb, WD Blue 1TB / CASE: Bitfenix Shinobi PSU / Antec Earthwatts 500w / DISPLAY: Asus 23 inch @1080p, Dell 19 inch @ 1440x900, Seiki SE42UM @ 4K 

Mobile Devices: HP Chromebook 14, 3DS XL, Vita, Samsung Note 4, LG G Pad 8.3, Chuwi Hi8, NEX-3N

THe smart switch is pretty cool. Would be nice to see that in other devices as well.

i would say hdr front camera<smart switch<virtual shot<slowmo<selective focus<4k

Virtual Shot is pretty cool, but it doesn't seem too useful.

My favorite feature is Smart Switch. It makes to so much easier to switch to Android from iOS.

Smart switch is so amazing, something so little but so great when switching over. So Is the 4K video of course, I need a video for content creation and this would be good till I got something legit.

I had a terrible day, I work at a facility that takes care of people who can't live by themselves and one of them passed away on me today and I've just been so depressed, and your videos have been helping me get over it so if you read this Linus thank you <3

Love from America

(P.s not writing this for any sympathy i known its random and I won't win just because it helps writing it.)

I like the camera and the ability to determine if you want to choose how where to zoom in.  I like the 4k ability of the camera as well.  I think that this camera is the best out there so far in a phone that can perform well.