Is there anyway to report a bug about the xbox one OS to MS?

Nexxus

thread title.

just had a situation my controler refused to pair with the console

System Specs

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x | Mobo: Gigabyte B550i Aorus Pro AX | RAM: Hyper X Fury 3600 64gb | GPU: Nvidia FE 4090 | Storage: WD Blk SN750 NVMe - 1tb, Samsung 860 Evo - 1tb, WD Blk - 6tb/5tb, WD Red - 10tb | PSU:Corsair ax860 | Cooling: AMD Wraith Stealth  Displays: 55" Samsung 4k Q80R, 24" BenQ XL2420TE/XL2411Z & Asus VG248QE | Kb: K70 RGB Blue | Mouse: Logitech G903 | Case: Fractal Torrent RGB | Extra: HTC Vive, Fanatec CSR/Shifters/CSR Elite Pedals w/ Rennsport stand, Thustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Track IR5,, ARCTIC Z3 Pro Triple Monitor Arm | OS: Win 10 Pro 64 bit

try to send them an e-mail and hope that it comes right to Bill Gates, then Bill will come home to you and press the secret Gate button and everything will be fixed

"Never quote yourself"

-I need a better name

try to send them an e-mail and hope that it comes right to Bill Gates, then Bill will come home to you and press the secret Gate button and everything will be fixed

#PraiseGates

That's hardly something worthy of being reported.  And nothing that Microsoft will care about. 

That's hardly something worthy of being reported.  And nothing that Microsoft will care about. 

When your controller randomly unpairs itself and there is no way to repair it to actually use the thing (I happened to managed to do so via a convoluted method I stumbled into) I would hardly consider that being something not worthy of being addressed. 

System Specs

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x | Mobo: Gigabyte B550i Aorus Pro AX | RAM: Hyper X Fury 3600 64gb | GPU: Nvidia FE 4090 | Storage: WD Blk SN750 NVMe - 1tb, Samsung 860 Evo - 1tb, WD Blk - 6tb/5tb, WD Red - 10tb | PSU:Corsair ax860 | Cooling: AMD Wraith Stealth  Displays: 55" Samsung 4k Q80R, 24" BenQ XL2420TE/XL2411Z & Asus VG248QE | Kb: K70 RGB Blue | Mouse: Logitech G903 | Case: Fractal Torrent RGB | Extra: HTC Vive, Fanatec CSR/Shifters/CSR Elite Pedals w/ Rennsport stand, Thustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Track IR5,, ARCTIC Z3 Pro Triple Monitor Arm | OS: Win 10 Pro 64 bit

When your controller randomly unpairs itself and there is no way to repair it to actually use the thing (I happened to managed to do so via a convoluted method I stumbled into) I would hardly consider that being something not worthy of being addressed.

Can you reproduce the issue with known-good hardware and software?