K|NGP|N has lost the Fire Strike Ultra record to Galax!

KarateHottie93

Yup boys...the HOF LN2 GOC edition is now the fastest 980 Ti.

Better get yours while they last :)

http://galaxstore.net/Galax-Nvidia-Geforce-GTX-980-Ti-HOF-LN2-GOC-Edition_p_93.html

Also I am in no way affiliated with Galax. I'm just a fanboy.

#REKT

#LOLSamsungRam

#216PointsNotGoodEnoughForYou?

#DownGoesK|NGP|N!

#EVGAFanboyTears

Edit:

I was wrong in my post below where I said they have only been out for a week. They aren't even out til tomorrow. They have just been announced for that long. Expect to see more up there at the top in the coming days.

post-197428-0-68547000-1442468142_thumb.

Galax/Sapphire fanboy for life!

Hall Of Fame ♕ Owner's Club

Always supporting Lyoto "The Dragon" Machida!

I love galax. Just not their recent cards... they look ugly imo.

Eh, we all have our things. I love white/blue builds so the HOF cards are my thing.

Eh, we all have our things. I love white/blue builds so the HOF cards are my thing.

Yeah the HOF cards are good for white builds. None of their reg cards look great. :(

blackshades on

*That HOF LN2 GOC edition is now the fastest 980ti.

Doesn't matter, Galax holds the record and the card has only been out for a week. With time more will climb up.

Yeah the HOF cards are good for white builds. None of their reg cards look great. :(

I love their EXOC and SOC cards but that's just me.

@ K|NGP|N

He lost it by a fairly decent amount of points too, v interesting

d9q75iv.gif

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

Doesn't matter, Galax holds the record and the card has only been out for a week. With time more will climb up.

Doubtful, because look at the next closest person to either of them. They're a solid chunk behind K|ngp|n and obviously the guy that beat him is a professional. You're not gonna see a zillion 7k+ scores out of nowhere because average Joe went out and bought himself a Galax. There's a 700+ point gap that hasn't been filled by anyone.

Cinders: - i7 4790K (4.5GHz) - Gigabyte Z97X-SOC - 16GB Klevv DDR3 1600MHz - EVGA GTX 980Ti ACX2.0+ (1548MHz Boost) - EVGA Supernova 850GS - NZXT H440 Orange/Black (Modified) -
Unnamed System: i5 4690K (4.2GHz) - MSI Z97I-AC - 8GB G.Skill DDR3 2400MHz - EVGA GTX 950 SSC - Raidmax Thunder V2 535W - Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX

Doubtful, because look at the next closest person to either of them. They're a solid chunk behind K|ngp|n and obviously the guy that beat him is a professional. You're not gonna see a zillion 7k+ scores out of nowhere because average Joe went out and bought himself a Galax. There's a 700+ point gap that hasn't been filled by anyone.

The reason there aren't more on the list is because nobody outside of a very exclusive group can even get one until tomorrow.

The reason there aren't more on the list is because nobody outside of a very exclusive group can even get one until tomorrow.

Exclusivity by itself does not account for a 11% gap between K|NGP|N and Gunslinger. There is a level of skill involved with overclocking that those two guys have that very few people possess. I'll say it another way: just because the HOF and K|NGP|N cards become widely available does not mean anyone with those cards will get anywhere close to either of the top overclockers.

Cinders: - i7 4790K (4.5GHz) - Gigabyte Z97X-SOC - 16GB Klevv DDR3 1600MHz - EVGA GTX 980Ti ACX2.0+ (1548MHz Boost) - EVGA Supernova 850GS - NZXT H440 Orange/Black (Modified) -
Unnamed System: i5 4690K (4.2GHz) - MSI Z97I-AC - 8GB G.Skill DDR3 2400MHz - EVGA GTX 950 SSC - Raidmax Thunder V2 535W - Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX

Exclusivity by itself does not account for a 11% gap between K|NGP|N and Gunslinger. There is a level of skill involved with overclocking that those two guys have that very few people possess. I'll say it another way: just because the HOF and K|NGP|N cards become widely available does not mean anyone with those cards will get anywhere close to either of the top overclockers.

That's obvious but to say more K|NGP|NS means it's a better card is just plain wrong. The only reason there are more at the top is simply because they are actually available to get. There is only one HOF LN2 GOC on the list and guess what...IT'S AT THE FUCKING TOP!

Quality  > ASIC quality.  ohwait..

| Intel i7-3770@4.2Ghz | Asus Z77-V | Zotac 980 Ti Amp! Omega | DDR3 1800mhz 4GB x4 | 300GB Intel DC S3500 SSD | 512GB Plextor M5 Pro | 2x 1TB WD Blue HDD |
 | Enermax NAXN82+ 650W 80Plus Bronze | Fiio E07K | Grado SR80i | Cooler Master XB HAF EVO | Logitech G27 | Logitech G600 | CM Storm Quickfire TK | DualShock 4 |

That's obvious but to say more K|NGP|NS means it's a better card is just plan wrong. The only reason there are more at the top is simply because they are actually available to get. There is only one HOF LN2 GOC on the list and guess what...IT'S AT THE FUCKING TOP!

And it was cherry picked just like the top kingpin card. You're making the Ashes of Singularity DX12 benchmark argument, but this time with graphics card brands: one score in one benchmark automatically makes one better than the other. This was 1 GPU against another GPU, not one line of cards against another line of cards. And that's all it will ever be until there are hundreds of benchmarks for both. End of story.

*mic drop*

And it was cherry picked just like the top kingpin card. You're making the Ashes of Singularity DX12 benchmark argument, but this time with graphics card brands: one score in one benchmark automatically makes one better than the other. This was 1 GPU against another GPU, not one line of cards against another line of cards. And that's all it will ever be until there are hundreds of benchmarks for both. End of story.

*mic drop*

216 points!

*megaphone drop*

Yup boys... I'm just a fanboy.

Yup boys... I'm just a fanboy.

Oh I am!

My shitlake CPU does 4.8ghz at stock volts, you mad?

REDLINECore i7 6700k 4.8ghz 1.37v.Noctua NH-u12s.MSI Z170A Gaming M7.16GB Kingston Hyper X Fury Black.MSI Gaming R9 390 8GB Crossfire + GTX 780 PhysX.Samsung EVO 850 500GB SSD.Fractal Design Define R5 Midi Black.SeaSonic X Series 1050w Gold.Logitech G302 Deadalus Prime.Ducky DK2108 Zero Mech Cherry Blue.

Are those Scores with Air?

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

Are those Scores with Air?

LN2 probably.

From salty to bath salty in 2.9 seconds

LN2 probably.

In other Words. 100% useless for Gamers.

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

*mic drop*

I pointed this out earlier, OP is immune to logic.

I pointed this out earlier, OP is immune to logic.

No, you're just in denial of reality. The very best K|NGP|N got destroyed by a pre production test unit. Fucking deal with it and stop making excuses.

Let the Fanboy Fights begin *dingdingding* B)