Please, don't do this...

The Official Czex

I see crap like this on the forums all the time, and it's really starting to piss me off:

post-233981-0-52522200-1442420730.png

Basically what he did was make a post about his "dead friend" to raise funds for his own gaming rig. 

The proof is in the image. I hate it when people beg for things and then use a soft-spot alias for receiving what they want. 

Dual 970's and a 4790K for a folding@home rig... Pshh. Yeah, right.

<Link Removed> < Don't donate to this.

EDIT: He took down his campaign of greed and self-deprecation. 

Intel Core i7-6700K | Corsair H105 | Asus Z170I PRO GAMING | G.Skill TridentZ Series 16GB | 950 PRO 512GB M.2

Asus GeForce GTX 980 Ti 6GB STRIX OC | BitFenix Prodigy (Black/Red) | XFX PRO Black Edition 850W

My BuildPCPartPicker | CoC

That's one sick dude right there. 

Chill, don't worry about it. None of your business. None of my business.

You gave us a link and told us to not click it...

Don't give us a link, we don't need to know...

But yes, There will always be people who beg.

It's just one of those things that you have to brush off and move on.

But yes, There will always be people who beg.

It's just one of those things that you have to brush off and move on.

You could click it, it wouldn't do anything but take you to the page. Anyway, it got taken down, so good riddance. 

Intel Core i7-6700K | Corsair H105 | Asus Z170I PRO GAMING | G.Skill TridentZ Series 16GB | 950 PRO 512GB M.2

Asus GeForce GTX 980 Ti 6GB STRIX OC | BitFenix Prodigy (Black/Red) | XFX PRO Black Edition 850W

What did I just read..

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

then just dont click the link? no self control?

Ryzen 7 5800X3D, Corsair H105, Gigabyte x570 Aorus Elite, Corsair Vengeance 32GB 3600MHz, EVGA RTX 3070Ti FTW3, Samsung 850 Pro / WD SN850 / OCZ Trion 150

ASUS MG279Q, Corsair Carbide 275R

What did I just read..

I paraphrased what happened (ie. I typed it quickly with almost no attention to grammar rules)

What did I just read..

TL:DR version, some 12 year old created a fake gofundme page asked us for money so that he can buy his gaming pc which he titled as "folding@home pc for cancer".

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

I paraphrased what happened (ie. I typed it quickly with almost no attention to grammar rules)

TL:DR version, some 12 year old created a fake gofundme page asked us for money so that he can buy his gaming pc which he titled as "folding@home pc for cancer".

I understood, but I just don't understand.

How does it go from "my friend died" to "so I need a PC for F@H". No.. JUST NO

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

I understood, but I just don't understand.

How does it go from "my friend died" to "so I need a PC for F@H". No.. JUST NO

"Help fight back" was the title of the topic. He wanted to fight back against the cancer that killed his friend by building a PC to fold proteins.

I see this, wonder about who would actually donate, and move on. So he wants to get free money and found a way to maybe raise a bit. Great for him. Neeeeeeext.

Tip to those that are new on LTT forum- quote a post so that the person you are quoting gets a notification, otherwise they'll have no idea that you did. You can also use a tag such as @Ryoutarou97 (replace my username with anyone's. You should get a dropdown after you type the "@")to send a notification, but quoting is preferable.

Feel free to PM me about absolutely anything be it tech, math, literature, etc. I'll try my best to help. I'm currently looking for a cheap used build for around $25 to set up as a home server if anyone is selling.

If you are a native speaker please use proper English if you can. Punctuation, capitalization, and spelling are as important to making your message readable as proper night theme formatting is.

My build is fully operational, but won't be posted until after I get a GPU in it and the case arted up.