am3+ micro atx board

Titan

I look everywhere... I mean everywhere. I need a micro-atx board (MUST BE BLACK PCB FOR AESTHETICS!!!) The problem is.. I want to sli my 660 ti in the future, but the motherboard as to be am3+ and the I can find no sli boards. Only 1 pcie and 2 pci slots. I don't even know if they exist with amd's chipsets..

Case: Corsair 350D Windowed Motherboard: ASRock Pro4-M CPU: Intel i3-3320 Cooler: Stock(upgrade) Memory: Corsair Vengeance 8gb 1600MHz Red GPU: Asus GTX DCUIIOC 650 ti  PSU: Corsair CX500 SSD: Samsung 840 128Gb

Monitor: HP 2159M, Random DELL 1280x1024 Keyboard: Corsair vengeance K70  Mouse: SteelSeries Black Ops 2 edition Mouse Pad: Unsure Headset: SteelSeries Siberia v2 Blue Frost edition Labtec LT-820 Microphone: Blue Snowball: Frost

There aren't any motherboards that fit your specifications.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

Why do you need a micro-atx board?

350D

There aren't any motherboards that fit your specifications.

That's why I'm asking you :P

Case: Corsair 350D Windowed Motherboard: ASRock Pro4-M CPU: Intel i3-3320 Cooler: Stock(upgrade) Memory: Corsair Vengeance 8gb 1600MHz Red GPU: Asus GTX DCUIIOC 650 ti  PSU: Corsair CX500 SSD: Samsung 840 128Gb

Monitor: HP 2159M, Random DELL 1280x1024 Keyboard: Corsair vengeance K70  Mouse: SteelSeries Black Ops 2 edition Mouse Pad: Unsure Headset: SteelSeries Siberia v2 Blue Frost edition Labtec LT-820 Microphone: Blue Snowball: Frost

That's why I'm asking you :P

Well there aren't. If you want to sli, you'll have to go atx for am3+. If you want matx, you won't be able to sli unless you don't go am3+.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

am3+ and am3 are backwards compatible... correct me If I am wrong though, haven't really looked at amd solutions in a while. So I guess an am3 board would be fine.. I already looked for am3 boards, didn't look thorough enough though. Let me know if you find anything.

There is no Micro ATX AM3+, AMD keep AM3+ as performance platform, plus cheap Micro ATX won't be able to handle FX high TDp

I see lots of matx am3+ mobo that will fit the cpu fine, they are all blue though :(