XBox One Controller won't turn on?

Teqq

After I tried to install the update for the stereo headset I have, the update failed and my controller won't turn on ever since. Anyone got any ideas?

Tried plugging it in with the cable? (or was it a bttery powered controller?)

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Tried plugging it in with the cable? (or was it a bttery powered controller?)

Yeah I tried with a cable, i even let it sit there for an hour witrh the cable on  and xbone on

Yeah I tried with a cable, i even let it sit there for an hour witrh the cable on  and xbone on

Tried on a PC yet? Or another Xbox One?

Or even tried a different Xbox controller on your console? Just to eliminate possibilities. 

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Tried on a PC yet? Or another Xbox One?

Or even tried a different Xbox controller on your console? Just to eliminate possibilities. 

I only have one controller and one xbone near me, and pc didnt work

After I tried to install the update for the stereo headset I have, the update failed and my controller won't turn on ever since. Anyone got any ideas?

Take out the batteries and plug it in via usb.

Take out the batteries and plug it in via usb.

done that multiple times

done that multiple times

Are you using one of the new Xbox One controller with a 3.5mm jack?

Are you using one of the new Xbox One controller with a 3.5mm jack?

No

No

1. Disconnect the stereo headset adapter from the controller and apply the update. If it was successful, attach the stereo headset adapter and attempt the update again.
  2. Do a full power cycle of your console by holding down the Xbox button on your console for approximately 10 seconds.
  3. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller.

Note If you don’t see the green boot-up animation when the console restarts, repeat these steps. Make sure you hold the power button until the console completely shuts down.

4. Try a different USB cable, and make sure it’s firmly connected to the console’s USB port and the controller’s USB port.
  5. Leave the controller connected via USB and just let it sit for up to five minutes, as the update can sometimes take a while to complete in the background.

1. Disconnect the stereo headset adapter from the controller and apply the update. If it was successful, attach the stereo headset adapter and attempt the update again.
  2. Do a full power cycle of your console by holding down the Xbox button on your console for approximately 10 seconds.
  3. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller.

Note If you don’t see the green boot-up animation when the console restarts, repeat these steps. Make sure you hold the power button until the console completely shuts down.

4. Try a different USB cable, and make sure it’s firmly connected to the console’s USB port and the controller’s USB port.
  5. Leave the controller connected via USB and just let it sit for up to five minutes, as the update can sometimes take a while to complete in the background.

Ive done all of it

Ive done all of it

I'm sorry I couldn't help you fix your problem, you could maybe get a replacement controller from where you brought it from.

I'm sorry I couldn't help you fix your problem, you could maybe get a replacement controller from where you brought it from.

plus, thats all the steps if the controller is working, the update just wont install, my controller wont even turn on