Wanted: Sata power cable for HX520W

morbital
Go to solution Solved by Corsair Joseph,

I was going to ask you to put in a request via RMA so i can just send you one. I checked inventory. unfortunately, we didn't have any in stock. Best is what Comic suggested, Molex to SATA adapter. 

I have a Corsair HX520W with the modular cable connections, problem is I only have one Sata power cable. Wondering if anyone has some spare cables lying around. Can't find anything on eBay :(

I'll suggest you contact them directly

they will assist you where to get those cables if not from them, they will redirect to some stores that still have stock of them

I don;t know why you can't find it on ebay, i've seen bunch of seller selling kit pack or single cables for your need.

I'll suggest you contact them directly

they will assist you where to get those cables if not from them, they will redirect to some stores that still have stock of them

I don;t know why you can't find it on ebay, i've seen bunch of seller selling kit pack or single cables for your need.

Mostly because those packs are expensive and even more expensive to ship to Canada, from what I've found so far it would be cheaper to buy a new PSU than order and ship those packs.

I was going to ask you to put in a request via RMA so i can just send you one. I checked inventory. unfortunately, we didn't have any in stock. Best is what Comic suggested, Molex to SATA adapter.