Is this LEGIT?

tcolecruz

Should I place an order? If I do end up getting an actual unit and its stolen, how would they find out that I ended up with it and what could happen? 

WELL

IF YOU DIDDNT MAKE A LTT POST

YOU COUDLVE BOUGHT IUT

BUT NOW THIS THREAD IS EVIDENCE AGAINST YOU

dammit yoshi

OFF TOPIC: I suggest every poll from now on to have "**CK EA" option instead of "Other"

My dad works for Walmart Transportation and they've arrested people who work in the warehouse area. They've stolen game consoles, ipads, apple stuff, and so forth.

That's interesting.. makes sense that they's have to worry bout stuff like that.

CPU: Intel Core i5-4460Motherboard: Asus Z97-A/USB 3.1Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws X Series 8GBStorage: A-Data Premier Pro SP900 128GBGPU: Sapphire Radeon R9 290 4GB Tri-X OC Video CardCase: Corsair SPEC-01 REDPower Supply: EVGA 600BNetworking Card: TP-Link TL-WDN4800Monitor: Asus VG248QE 144Hz 24.0" MonitorKeyboard: Razer BlackWidow Tournament Edition (Cherry MX Blue) Mouse: Logitech G100s | Quote me and say "Dope Flamingo" if you actually read this. 

Would ebay or anything else protect me from getting in trouble? I am not worried about being asked to return it if stolen, I just dont want to like die

If it is stolen, I think the worst that would happen is you'd have to send it back/give it to the police, or whatever. I don't think you'd get in serious trouble, as it's advertised as a legitimate product.

Hey! New SIgnature! 

I'm supposedly a person on the Internet, but you'll never know if I'm human or not ;)

Would ebay or anything else protect me from getting in trouble? I am not worried about being asked to return it if stolen, I just dont want to like die

Usually, you just keep your mouth shut...

Spoiler

LTT's Fastest single core CineBench 11.5/15 score on air with i7-4790K on air

Main Rig

CPU: i7-4770K @ 4.3GHz 1.18v, Cooler: Noctua NH-U14S, Motherboard: Asus Sabertooth Mark 2, RAM: 16 GB G.Skill Sniper Series @ 1866MHz, GPU: EVGA 980Ti Classified @ 1507/1977MHz , Storage: 500GB 850 EVO, WD Cavier Black/Blue 1TB+1TB,  Power Supply: Corsair HX 750W, Case: Fractal Design r4 Black Pearl w/ Window, OS: Windows 10 Home 64bit

Plex Server WIP

CPU: i5-3570K, Cooler: Stock, Motherboard: ASrock, Ram: 16GB, GPU: Intel igpu, Storage: 120GB Kingston SSD, 6TB WD Red, Powersupply: Corsair TX 750W, Case: Corsair Carbide Spec-01 OS: Windows 10

Lenovo Legion Laptop

CPU: i7-7700HQ, RAM: 8GB, GPU: 1050Ti 4GB, Storage: 500GB Crucial MX500, OS: Windows 10

lol

die

i dont think so

if you really want a stolen xbox for 30 dollars

just fuckin buy it on an account with a 30 dolar gift card to someones house 

go to their house upon pickup

pick it up

and then

profit

free xbox

but of course

u cant

cus

this fourm says we cant talk about anything against us or canadian law

gg

OFF TOPIC: I suggest every poll from now on to have "**CK EA" option instead of "Other"

Desktop: CPU: I7-5820K GPU: 980Ti, 750Ti PhysX Mobo: MSI X99A SLI PLUS RAM: 4x4 Kingston DDR4 2400MHz OS: Win10
Storage: 250GB Samsung Evo, 3TB WD Black and Green FIRESTRIKE, Reason for dedicated PhysX Card.

Peripherals: Screen: 3x BenQ VZ2350 Mouse: Razer Naga Keyboard: Some Dell Thing Sound: Razer Tiamat, 5.1 Logitech Surround Speakers

Cargo ships. :)

Shipments go by road, cargo goes by ships. ;)

But what about airplanes and trains?

Hey! New SIgnature! 

I'm supposedly a person on the Internet, but you'll never know if I'm human or not ;)