ASUS New RoG monitors on pre order, 4K, 1440p and 21.9

Metro

Either they are talking about the Adaptive Sync version or the monitor is defective. It's sold as a 100hz monitor on Gsync and 75hz on Adaptive Sync. Others in that link say that it works just fine at 100hz.

Want to link to show that the ACER 100hz works fine in gaming, also read the post, it is clearly the ACER Predator X34, also he done a video of it but now has sent it back, you should read the pages and not just the one I linked, as I do not want to link 60 pages, read them and you will notice everyone set the monitor back

GPU[Two GTX 980ti Lightnings overclocked]-CPU[Core i7 5930K, 4.4Ghz]-Motherboard[MSI X99 Godlike]-Case[Corsair 780t Black]-RAM[32GB Corsair Dominator 3000Mhz Light bars]-Storage[samsung 950 Pro 512GB, Samsung 850 Pro 1TB and Samsung 850 Pro 512GB]-CPU Cooler[EK Predator 360mm]-PSU[EVGA 1600w T2 Individual cables Red]-Monitor[ASUS PG348Q]-Keyboard[Corsair K70 Red]-Mouse[Corsair M65 RGB]-Headset[sennheiser G4me one]-Case Fans[beQuiet Silent Wings 2]

just found this guy on youtube, who has that acer x34 running 100hz on desktop too

Im guessing hes one of the few who got it before it got delayed again. 

And im guessing they pulled back the monitor because not everyone was hitting 100hz exactly. 

Thats GOOD they care enough to make sure that every acer x34 can do 100hz.

They sent that monitor back now.

GPU[Two GTX 980ti Lightnings overclocked]-CPU[Core i7 5930K, 4.4Ghz]-Motherboard[MSI X99 Godlike]-Case[Corsair 780t Black]-RAM[32GB Corsair Dominator 3000Mhz Light bars]-Storage[samsung 950 Pro 512GB, Samsung 850 Pro 1TB and Samsung 850 Pro 512GB]-CPU Cooler[EK Predator 360mm]-PSU[EVGA 1600w T2 Individual cables Red]-Monitor[ASUS PG348Q]-Keyboard[Corsair K70 Red]-Mouse[Corsair M65 RGB]-Headset[sennheiser G4me one]-Case Fans[beQuiet Silent Wings 2]

Does no one notice that everyone on the Overclock.net forum (four people) set the monitor back because of the problems with it. This is the final version, they would not of released it to "test" the monitor as it would decrease sales of the "final" monitor.

The ACER monitor has problems

As I stated before when the ROG swift came out, they picked a small market and released them 2 months before the grand launch. They use these folks as a test bench basically.  It isn't just Acer but every company does this. In software it is called BETA version.  In hardware there is no way to mass BETA test.  They also do it this way cause if they didn't they would be SWAMPED with RMA's and technical calls from the world all at once.  This way they have a couple months to get the bugs out and hopefully fix things.

This is also probably why they pushed the date back  because of these people having issues.  Personally I have no problems waiting until they get things worked out and am happy that they are doing this.  That being said I would hate to be one of the BETA folks. :)

Phanteks Enthoo Elite | Intel I9 - 7900X | Asus x299 Rampage VI Extreme | MSI 1080 TI 

32Gb Dominator Platinum Special Edition Blackout 3200MHz  | Samsung 960 Pro | 2x Samsung 961 Pro (Raid 0) 256Gb M.2 SSD  

Samsung 850 Pro 512Gb | WD Black 4TB | Corsair AX1200i

As I stated before when the ROG swift came out, they picked a small market and released them 2 months before the grand launch. They use these folks as a test bench basically.  It isn't just Acer but every company does this. In software it is called BETA version.  In hardware there is no way to mass BETA test.  They also do it this way cause if they didn't they would be SWAMPED with RMA's and technical calls from the world all at once.  This way they have a couple months to get the bugs out and hopefully fix things.

This is also probably why they pushed the date back  because of these people having issues.  Personally I have no problems waiting until they get things worked out and am happy that they are doing this.  That being said I would hate to be one of the BETA folks. :)

You really think that, they cannot do a Hardware beta test with the customers without telling the customers first, so this was not the case, I think the retailer has priority on the monitor like OCUK has priority on the new RoG monitors, if ACER done the beta testing it would be even worse and I do not know any other company that has done this, if they did do this test, I want to find ACER dealing with a court case.

You really think that, they cannot do a Hardware beta test with the customers without telling the customers first, so this was not the case, I think the retailer has priority on the monitor like OCUK has priority on the new RoG monitors, if ACER done the beta testing it would be even worse and I do not know any other company that has done this, if they did do this test, I want to find ACER dealing with a court case.

Well I have worked in the hardware industry. It isn't called a BETA test, it is called a Sampler. You send it out to a small number of folks because you as a company cannot mass beta test what consumers are going to do.  If you can get paid by having a company get those monitors first.. awesome.    Now that being said, there are many times that this SAMPLER release goes off without a hitch.  Not all companies have the resources of an Apple or a Microsoft, so this is a commonly used tactic to get your product out there to small amount of people to help you evaluate your product.  In the end any of those who have bought it, while they are helping will get a 'fixed" version in the end.

Phanteks Enthoo Elite | Intel I9 - 7900X | Asus x299 Rampage VI Extreme | MSI 1080 TI 

32Gb Dominator Platinum Special Edition Blackout 3200MHz  | Samsung 960 Pro | 2x Samsung 961 Pro (Raid 0) 256Gb M.2 SSD  

Well I have worked in the hardware industry. It isn't called a BETA test, it is called a Sampler. You send it out to a small number of folks because you as a company cannot mass beta test what consumers are going to do.  If you can get paid by having a company get those monitors first.. awesome.    Now that being said, there are many times that this SAMPLER release goes off without a hitch.  Not all companies have the resources of an Apple or a Microsoft, so this is a commonly used tactic to get your product out there to small amount of people to help you evaluate your product.  In the end any of those who have bought it, while they are helping will get a 'fixed" version in the end.

Well if that ever happened to me, I would pursue legal action over it as it was never said in the description of the product. This is also ACER, they will not fix the problems with it.

Well if that ever happened to me, I would pursue legal action over it as it was never said in the description of the product. This is also ACER, they will not fix the problems with it.

Sadly you would have no recourse.  They sent out the product that was finished at the time.  Very sorry it didn't meet up to your standards, may we offer you a refund or exchange?  End of story.  Would you pursue legal action if the monitor worked perfectly to those few that got it first saying it was unfair? No.  So long as they offer you a remedy for the money you put forth, they are covered and you can either get a refund or an exchange. GG

this kind of new product always has some problems and we are alway beta folks...just depands on the tolerable range what u can accept...