any good RTS games for ipad?

sgtcool

looking for a good rts , and i dont mean clash of clans and its crappy clones, i mean an rts like command and conquer, company of heroes,etc. where you actually control your army...

i couldnt find anything so far

Sample Text ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I'm not too sure of any mobile RTS games that are good but if you have an nvida 6xx+ you could stream RTS's to your ipad with moonlight (formally known as limelight)

HTID

I'm not too sure of any mobile RTS games that are good but if you have an nvida 6xx+ you could stream RTS's to your ipad with moonlight (formally known as limelight)

how can i play strategy games on a touchscreen? lol

but ill look into it, im guessing i need a controler for ipad ,right?

Sample Text ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Only game i can think about is openTTD, but i'm not even sure that's available on iPad, and it's a transport tycoon, not an army fighter.

If you want my attention, quote meh! D: or just stick an @samcool55 in your post :3

Spying on everyone to fight against terrorism is like shooting a mosquito with a cannon

looking for a good rts , and i dont mean clash of clans and its crappy clones, i mean an rts like command and conquer, company of heroes,etc. where you actually control your army...

i couldnt find anything so far

Slightly off topic:

Do you play C&C/CoH2 on PC?

If so we should play some games! I'm looking for more people to play with. :)

In terms of ipad gaming though, I have no idea. I'm not a mobile-gaming kinda-guy.

Slightly off topic:

Do you play C&C/CoH2 on PC?

If so we should play some games! I'm looking for more people to play with. :)

In terms of ipad gaming though, I have no idea. I'm not a mobile-gaming kinda-guy.

no lol, theyre just examples, but i did play the... 8 years ago...

Only rts i play is men of war

Sample Text ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)