Any experiences with Silverstone AIOs?

So I've been looking at a 240mm AIO for my next build, and the TD02-E seems like an amazing choice, especially considering the price, and I know silverstone is a reputable brand, but I can't find a huge number of reviews for it, so I'm wondering if anyone would care to share their experiences with silverstone rads, especially with regards to A) ease of installation (in my case likely in an S340), and B) noise.

Thanks.

So I've been looking at a 240mm AIO for my next build, and the TD02-E seems like an amazing choice, especially considering the price, and I know silverstone is a reputable brand, but I can't find a huge number of reviews for it, so I'm wondering if anyone would care to share their experiences with silverstone rads, especially with regards to A) ease of installation (in my case likely in an S340), and B) noise.

Thanks.

I have ordered the td02-lite (plastic covers instead of metal) and waiting it from mail, if you want i can tell you first  impressions and noise lvl's and stuff?

s t u f f

Spoiler

i7-5960x | 32Gb 2400Mhz | Titan Xp | Define R6 | Custom Loop

I have ordered the td02-lite (plastic covers instead of metal) and waiting it from mail, if you want i can tell you first  impressions and noise lvl's and stuff?

yeah, that'd be really great. thank you.

yeah, that'd be really great. thank you.

Yeah got it from mail today, installing was easy enough, radiator and the pump seem well built and the pump has blue light on top, 

the fans are tad bit loud while under heavy load, i5-4690k @4.4Ghz 1.250v intel burn test where it topped at 80'ish celsius, much better than my hyper 212 at 91C on 4.3Ghz.

nothing to worry about in normal use

i cant even hear the pump myself.

s t u f f

Spoiler

i7-5960x | 32Gb 2400Mhz | Titan Xp | Define R6 | Custom Loop

• 4 months later...

I just picked one of these up (td02-e) and am super happy with it. On air I could reach about 4.4Ghz on my fx8350 before the necessary voltage increase overcame the cooling ability of the cooler with this setup in my massively overstuffed case I can comfortably run 4.8Ghz and maintain 60C chip temps (what's reported anyway) under heavy load. This is with both the fans and the pump set to the silent profile in my bios.

i7 6700k||Asus Z170-A||Powercolor R9 270X PCS+ 2GB||Bitfenix Prodigy M||16GB PNY Anarchy DDR4||Samsung 850 EVO 250GB SSD||Corsair CX850M power supply||Silverstone Tundra Series TD02-E AIO CPU cooling

Just a quick addendum to my last post, for better information's sake. Due to lack of sufficient VRM airflow at the moment I had to back my CPU down to 4.7Ghz to keep VRM temps in check until I find a solution that isn't a fan zip tied somewhere. With the slight drop in speed and voltage associated with it I am able to keep CPU temps to 55-57C under load and in the low 20's idling with cool-n-quiet enabled. While playing Dying Light, Metro LL, Fallout 4, etc. I see temps in the high 30's to low 40's, as well as decreased GPU temps because the case isn't nearly as hot as it was with air cooling. I am able to run my fans much slower to maintain good temps on everything, which makes the system significantly quieter also. Under full load my decibel meter says about 54DB measured where I sit, about 3' away from the tower sitting on my desk. At idle the meter measures around 40DB. My fans are set to ramp up to 100% at 60C system temps so I imagine they are under 50% while running my full load tests and don't need to run higher to maintain the temps.

I have also found that limiting my pump to 20% power all the time actually cools better than letting it ramp up. Apparently the coolant gets flowing too quickly and cannot absorb the heat from the CPU block as well as it does slower, a problem I have dealt with in Flathead Ford V-8s which often require coolant flow restrictors to allow the cooling system to transfer heat to and from the coolant more effectively. Either way, I am super happy. Cool and quiet while running significantly faster than on air.

i7 6700k||Asus Z170-A||Powercolor R9 270X PCS+ 2GB||Bitfenix Prodigy M||16GB PNY Anarchy DDR4||Samsung 850 EVO 250GB SSD||Corsair CX850M power supply||Silverstone Tundra Series TD02-E AIO CPU cooling