Washing my mouth of the disappointment that is MGSV

Sharkyx1

I'm, talking about how they didn't finish any of the story arcs they started like, the story in general was a disaster compared to even the likes of PW and PO

I listened to every single tape including Code Talkers VOCAL CORD PARASITE calls, and The Hamburgers of Kazuihira Miller

Half of chapter 2 thats missing instead of repeated missions on higher difficulties called "main missions" which only confuses people and makes them seem neccesary

Eli, who vanishes into air with Mantis and Metal Gear Hippopotmous 

Quiet, who doesn't pay off

The truth getting dropped immediately after the shining lights mission so that it can't pay off

The only well worked out characters are Huey and Miller

I think the game should have had like 5 more hours of cutscenes, a full chapter 2 and chapter 3

I do agree to that. But blame Konami they were trying to get rid of Kojima since he started MGSV so am pretty sure they were trying their best while under constant pressure from Konami trying to get rid of them so fast..

Try looking at the cut content of MGSV on youtube. It'll tell you about what happened to Eli.

Personally I found the story to be quite enjoyable.

You have to complete all of the story missions to gain the additional endings. I think also the side missions as well.

Quiet was pretty interesting.  I wish there was more backstory to who she was but there isn't due to her character.

Huey was a asshole lol. I liked the dude but we saw his evil side.

The cut scenes while short were very memorable.

Personally the ashes one was nice.

Maybe we will get some DLC. Hopefully free DLC on that if they do manage to place back the cut content back.

NEVER GIVE UP. NEVER STOP LEARNING. DONT LET THE PAST HURT YOU. YOU CAN DOOOOO IT

Exactly my point.

That's basically every game series with sequels lol.

NEVER GIVE UP. NEVER STOP LEARNING. DONT LET THE PAST HURT YOU. YOU CAN DOOOOO IT

That's basically every game series with sequels lol.

Ok, enough joking around. I don't give a fuck about sequels or whatever. I am saying that this game is extremely repetitive because you do the exact same shit in the exact same map. I've logged 15 hours into this game and in those 15 hours I've only seen two maps: The hospital, which is the first level and fucking afghan, which is the only place I've been in for 14 fucking hours, killing cunts in outposts I've already taken over.

Even Call of Duty has more variety than this....

Ok, enough joking around. I don't give a fuck about sequels or whatever. I am saying that this game is extremely repetitive because you do the exact same shit in the exact same map. I've logged 15 hours into this game and in those 15 hours I've only seen two maps: The hospital, which is the first level and fucking afghan, which is the only place I've been in for 14 fucking hours, killing cunts in outposts I've already taken over.

Even Call of Duty has more variety than this....

I guess. I kinda find it somewhat repetitive but it's a open world stealth game. The map is certainly big. But I guess not everyone likes it like that.

I heard absolutely nothing about this game, never played any past MGS games, and honestly never intended to play this, but I won a giveaway for it and I've put 50 hours into it with nothing but good things to say about it.

I keep telling people not to buy into the hype, you expect too much. I want Fallout 4 so badly, but I'm not reading too much into it, because if I do and the game turns out to be mediocre then it'll be shit to me, but if I don't hype it up and it turns out to be mediocre then I'll be okay with it and enjoy it.

So I don't blame the game here, I'm blaming OP and the other people who hype games up for no reason.

I heard absolutely nothing about this game, never played any past MGS games, and honestly never intended to play this, but I won a giveaway for it and I've put 50 hours into it with nothing but good things to say about it.

I keep telling people not to buy into the hype, you expect too much. I want Fallout 4 so badly, but I'm not reading too much into it, because if I do and the game turns out to be mediocre then it'll be shit to me, but if I don't hype it up and it turns out to be mediocre then I'll be okay with it and enjoy it.

So I don't blame the game here, I'm blaming OP and the other people who hype games up for no reason.

If the game wasn't worse than previous entires I wouldn't have issues with it

When a game promise and doesn't deliver the fans shouldn't be blamed for not being happy with it

Intel i5-3570K/ Gigabyte GTX 1080/ Asus PA248Q/ Sony MDR-7506/MSI Z77A-G45/ NHD-14/Samsung 840 EVO 256GB+ Seagate Barracuda 3TB/ 16GB HyperX Blue 1600MHZ/  750w PSU/ Corsiar Carbide 500R

I felt it didn't live up to the hype and trailers

That is why one should never give into the hype machine. The majority of games don't live up to the hype. If you weren't super hyped up, it probably would have been much more enjoyable.

If the game wasn't worse than previous entires I wouldn't have issues with it

When a game promise and doesn't deliver the fans shouldn't be blamed for not being happy with it

What the game promises =/= what fans hype about it.

You could have waited for the game to come out, see other people's first impressions, then buy the game based on that. But nope, you probably pre-ordered or bought the game day one and then fell flat on your face for not reading/watching the game first.

100% your fault.

What the game promises =/= what fans hype about it.

You could have waited for the game to come out, see other people's first impressions, then buy the game based on that. But nope, you probably pre-ordered or bought the game day one and then fell flat on your face for not reading/watching the game first.

100% your fault.

But the reviews were all 10/10s

If the trailer says "The Missing Link That Completes The Series" and the story has no real links at all to the rest of the story that's a lie in my opinion

If the trailers show lots of stuff that looks like the game will have lots of character driven moments and cutscenes, but the actual game is mostly just punching Russians in Afghanistan for 20 hrs without any story elements,that's also a lie

If the trailer shows scenes that were completely cut from the game, because it's an unfinished mess. That's also a lie

http://www.wtfgamersonly.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/MGSV-Cross.jpg

This scene is completely ripped from the game, it was part of a planned level 52

Intel i5-3570K/ Gigabyte GTX 1080/ Asus PA248Q/ Sony MDR-7506/MSI Z77A-G45/ NHD-14/Samsung 840 EVO 256GB+ Seagate Barracuda 3TB/ 16GB HyperX Blue 1600MHZ/  750w PSU/ Corsiar Carbide 500R

But the reviews were all 10/10s

If the trailer says "The Missing Link That Completes The Series" and the story has no real links at all to the rest of the story that's a lie in my opinion

If the trailers show lots of stuff that looks like the game will have lots of character driven moments and cutscenes, but the actual game is mostly just punching Russians in Afghanistan for 20 hrs without any story elements,that's also a lie

If the trailer shows scenes that were completely cut from the game, because it's an unfinished mess. That's also a lie

http://www.wtfgamersonly.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/MGSV-Cross.jpg

This scene is completely ripped from the game, it was part of a planned level 52

"trailer" "trailer" "trailer"

Your fault for not researching the game. Watching trailers does not mean the same thing as researching the game.

"the reviews were all 10/10s"

Reviews are god damn worthless. I could give a turd sandwich 10/10 and apparently you'd believe me that it's the best sandwich ever.

"trailer" "trailer" "trailer"

Your fault for not researching the game. Watching trailers does not mean the same thing as researching the game.

"the reviews were all 10/10s"

Reviews are god damn worthless. I could give a turd sandwich 10/10 and apparently you'd believe me that it's the best sandwich ever.

Okay it wasn't as good as the previous games that isn't the games fault?

You don't think miss representing a game before release is an issue?

I don't normally pay much attention to reviews, but you said "why not wait for others opinions" and the review embargo was a week before launch, and everything was positive, most steam things are high and general opinions are positive

But for real fans it doesn't hold up, it's short on story and character, feels like it's missing something

I've heard bad and good things about it. One of them is the fact it's pretty boring with constant invasions of bases being a reacquiring theme, which I've only ever seen gameplay of.

It's essentially like Far Cry games where you capture command posts, not my type of thing at all, really cheap way of adding replay value to me.

Mid-range Emulation Gaming and Video Rendering PC

[CPU] i7 4790k 4.7GHz & 1.233v Delidded w/ CLU & vice method [Cooling] Corsair H100i [Mobo] Asus Z97-A [GPU] MSI GTX 1070 SeaHawk X[RAM] G.Skill TridentX 2400 9-11-11-30 CR1 [PSU] Corsair 750M 

I guess. I kinda find it somewhat repetitive but it's a open world stealth game. The map is certainly big. But I guess not everyone likes it like that.

I got to the Africa level today and had quite a bit of fun in the new environment but I think the fun won't last long, hope I am wrong.

Realy? 0_o Did you start Gaming two Weeks ago?

Nope got it on the 7th. 52 Hours in.

I should of been more specific and said the best game I've played in terms of gameplay.

I7 4790K-----ASUS Z97-A-----GTX 1080-----CORSAIR H105-----CORSAIR VENGEANCE PRO 16GB-----ASUS PG278Q-----LOGITECH G900-----MASTERKEYS PRO L-----Sennheiser GSX 1000

Nope got it on the 7th. 52 Hours in.

I should of been more specific and said the best game I've played in terms of gameplay.

What he's saying is you can't be gaming long if you think it's the best game

What he's saying is you can't be gaming long if you think it's the best game

Why when it's my own opinion?

I've been gaming since I was 4 which was in 1994.

I've played a large variety of games since I started off as a console gamer and moved to pc last year.

So 21 years worth of gaming and imo this is the best game for me in terms of gameplay.

I realize now looking over his comment, he was being a dick.

I7 4790K-----ASUS Z97-A-----GTX 1080-----CORSAIR H105-----CORSAIR VENGEANCE PRO 16GB-----ASUS PG278Q-----LOGITECH G900-----MASTERKEYS PRO L-----Sennheiser GSX 1000

Why when it's my own opinion?

I've been gaming since I was 4 which was in 1994.

I've played a large variety of games since I started off as a console gamer and moved to pc last year.

So 21 years worth of gaming and imo this is the best game for me in terms of gameplay.

I realize now looking over his comment, he was being a dick.

Wasn't my opinion, just making his post clearer

Wasn't my opinion, just making his post clearer

Sorry wasn't really directed at you.