Windows 7 license agreement problem

ETRJ

My PC has got windows is not genuine but Ive had this pc for nearly 3 years now does anybody know what I could do? Can i just buy a new license ?

Depending on the way you've cracked it.

Can you not just upgrade to WIndows 10 though and see if they've given you a legal key?

AFAIK, you can just go buy a license then go to the control panel and activate it from there using the key you just got, if it's cracked though, you'll have to reinstall if you wanna use your legit key prolly

so yeah AFAIK, just go buy a retail copy of windows that's the same as the one you've got installed and just use that

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

Please take a moment to look over the forum CoC here.

I say just crack it again you probably allowed the check validity of windows update go through which is why you should check what updates you are using if your going to crack

https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/631048-psu-tier-list-updated/ Tier Breakdown (My understanding)--1 Godly, 2 Great, 3 Good, 4 Average, 5 Meh, 6 Bad, 7 Awful

it wasn't cracked (that I know of) I took it a local pc shop. and do you know anywhere to buy a legit licence and if I need to uninstall and reinstall windows? and I tried upgrading to windows 10 through the roll out program they did (cant remember the real name for it) and while it was installing it came up with an error but I cant remember what error is

it wasn't cracked (that I know of) I took it a local pc shop. and do you know anywhere to buy a legit licence and if I need to uninstall and reinstall windows? and I tried upgrading to windows 10 through the roll out program they did (cant remember the real name for it) and while it was installing it came up with an error but I cant remember what error is

Yes you'll have to reinstall regardless

https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/631048-psu-tier-list-updated/ Tier Breakdown (My understanding)--1 Godly, 2 Great, 3 Good, 4 Average, 5 Meh, 6 Bad, 7 Awful

does that mean I have to back up my files ? (stupid question sorry)