Giveaway Twitter Page!

Hey all, I'm trying to start up a giveaway page on twitter and build a following. Have a look if you're interested in winning PC components, Cars, Beauty Products, Gift Cards, Games, Peripherals, and more! I'll be updating the page with new prizes daily!

Hope to see some of you there :3 Retweet me to your friends! :D

post-255529-0-69131900-1441659282.jpg

Edited by Godlygamer23
Removed twitter tag and link.

nice advertisement

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Didnt you already try this shit on us yesterday...

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

KEK

I

reported

yo'

ass

to

le' 

moderators 

#getrekt

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

If there's a rules section I'm missing I'd love a point in that direction plzkthx..

if there's a rules section im missing i'd love a point in that direction plzkthx

Look at my Sig, CoC

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

We currently do not allow for advertising on the forum that has little or nothing to do with LMG unless it's through the Classifieds section and the Classifieds ad is placed into your signature. Anything and anywhere else is unacceptable. http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/95599-linus-tech-tips-forum-code-of-conduct/

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch