What are some must have games?

Apeboo

MGS:V, talos principle, super meat boy, ori and the blind forest, far cry 3 and blood dragon, rocket league, batman games(arkham knight if your PC is running a 970 or above), metro last light/2033, deus ex 1 and HR, system shock 2, shadow warrior, hotline miami 1 and 2,witcher 3. 

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500

Minecraft, CS;GO, GTA V, Portal 1/2, Halflife series, and H1Z1.

+portal stories mel after you've finished 1/2. 

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500

American McGee's Alice 1 and 2, Clive Barker's Undying, Soldier of Fortune 1 and 2, Return to Castle Wolfenstein, Jedi Outcast, Jedi Academy, SW Dark Forces 1 n 2, RaiderZ, Final Fantasy XIV, day of defeat, hl2, gmod, etc

CPU AMD Ryzen 5 3600 6 Core 12 Threads Motherboard TUF B450M-PLUS GAMING RAM 32GB Dual-Channel DDR4 GPU 11GB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080Ti Case be quiet! White OS Linux Mint Cinnamon

For PC?

Single Player:
Skyrim, Oblivion, Fallout, Halflife, Left4Dead

Multiplayer:

Dota 2 (don't ever think about LoL (League of Legends, no matter how much Linus wants to laugh about it)), CS:GO (Counterstrike ANYTHING. Great games, don't buy keys.), Garry's Mod (GMod), Rust, H1Z1 (or any other post apocayptic game (DayZ etc))...

Hope this helps!

"I don't try to be smart, I try to observe. Millions saw the apple fall, only one asked "why?""

Minecraft, CS;GO, GTA V, Portal 1/2, Halflife series, and H1Z1.

Minecraft is a dying game... Too many ignorant little children on the servers now. Unless you find an "adult only" or "mature community" server, I jsut find it too boring or annoying to play.

"I don't try to be smart, I try to observe. Millions saw the apple fall, only one asked "why?""

Batman Arkham Asylum/City/Origins GOTY

Borderlands 1/2 GOTY

Resident Evil 4

Resident Evil HD remake

Fallout 3/NV GOTY

CSGO is a tricky one... you need to be competitive really, definitely not for everyone.

REDLINECore i7 6700k 4.8ghz 1.37v.Noctua NH-u12s.MSI Z170A Gaming M7.16GB Kingston Hyper X Fury Black.MSI Gaming R9 390 8GB Crossfire + GTX 780 PhysX.Samsung EVO 850 500GB SSD.Fractal Design Define R5 Midi Black.SeaSonic X Series 1050w Gold.Logitech G302 Deadalus Prime.Ducky DK2108 Zero Mech Cherry Blue.

MGS:V, talos principle, super meat boy, ori and the blind forest, far cry 3 and blood dragon, rocket league, batman games(arkham knight if your PC is running a 970 or above), metro last light/2033, deus ex 1 and HR, system shock 2, shadow warrior, hotline miami 1 and 2,witcher 3. 

This Piece of shit Arkham Knight is a must have for you? 0_o. Even without the technical issues it´s average.

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

I would like to know what games I should get. They can be games coming out like fallout 4 too. 

Mass Effect Series

Dragon Age Origins

Witcher Series

TES 3-5

Gothic 1+2

Fallout 3 / NV

Metro Series

Half Life 1+2 Episode1+2

Never Winter Nights

FarCry 1

Crysis 1

Dead Space

Deus Ex 1

Portal 1+2

Wing Commander 3

DotT

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

This Piece of shit Arkham Knight is a must have for you? 0_o. Even without the technical issues it´s average.

Well considering the price it is now because of those performance issues I would say yes. The riddler challenges are really good at parts. It's not a bad looking game either didn't mind the batmobile sequences, sure a little too frequent but they were easy as hell. I enjoyed it more than I did arkham asylum or city.

Well considering the price it is now because of those performance issues I would say yes. The riddler challenges are really good at parts. It's not a bad looking game either didn't mind the batmobile sequences, sure a little too frequent but they were easy as hell. I enjoyed it more than I did arkham asylum or city.

Ya ok, but a "must have" Game is for me something that gave me a spezial expirience.

Bastion

Batman: Arkham City

Battleblock Theater

Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons

Civ 5

Dishonored

Dust: An Elysian Tail

Mark of the Ninja

Mirror's Edge

Portal 1 & 2

Psychonauts

Race 07

Rayman Legends

Team Fortress 2

The Swapper

This War of Mine

Transistor

The Wolf Among Us

Minecraft is a dying game... Too many ignorant little children on the servers now. Unless you find an "adult only" or "mature community" server, I jsut find it too boring or annoying to play.

the main reason I still play it is all those awesome mods which can be fun to play on a private server with friends

Mafia 2 is a nice switch from all the modern stuff, with all expansion packs it's well over 100 hours. And with Mafia 3 coming soon, it's well worth a (re) play.

QjtVmqx.jpg

Open your eyes and break your chains. Console peasantry is just a state of mind.

MSI 980Ti + Acer XB270HU 

This is my own personal list that i recemend to new friends that get into PC gaming..

GTA V. The SP mods are fantastic and will only get better with time.

ARMA 3. With the modding community, this game will suit your playstyle. Whether you like CQB action, survival, zombies, or simply messing around in a massive open world sandbox. My personal favorite.

Project Cars. Possibly the best racing game on the PC but doesnt feel complete without a good wheel

Left For Dead 2. The implementation of the steam workshop adds endless reliability MODS!

ARK survival. Great survival game. Will die a lot first...

Skyrim. With all the mods and how big the world is. This game can be endless.

Insurgency. Really good FPS with competative, co-op, and casual aspects to it. very well balanced.

Crysis 3. Because everyone wants be that guy to max out crysis.

The Witcher 3. excellent story line, amazing world and graphics. Got it free with my GPU. I would have easily purchased it tho.

the main reason I still play it is all those awesome mods which can be fun to play on a private server with friends

After using around $240 real life money to be able to use banned items on a server, than the owner just removing the server, I kinda quit minecraft modded servers. BUT now in the new EULA servers can't be play to win, so I wouldn't know.