How to overlay a picture on Premiere Pro

Meme Cop

Hi all,

I need to add an image of another person over my face on a Premiere Pro video- how do I do this?

Import the media and drag it in to the timeline in a video 2+ slot above your main footage.

Import the media and drag it in to the timeline in a video 2+ slot above your main footage.

And how do you reposition it over my face? it just places it in the center- can I resize it, relocate it, etc?

And how do you reposition it over my face? it just places it in the center- can I resize it, relocate it, etc?

I haven't used Premiere in like three years so my memory is pretty foggy but you can either move it around on the preview window or there's a button on it on the timeline that brings up an options menu where you can move/rotate/resize it.

I haven't used Premiere in like three years so my memory is pretty foggy but you can either move it around on the preview window or there's a button on it on the timeline that brings up an options menu where you can move/rotate/resize it.

aint working D;

aint working D;

I'd wait for someone who has used it a bit more recently than me. :ph34r:

Hope I can help you out. You need to chose the image, then go to Effect Controls and then chose the arrow besides Motion and click Motion to move the image. Also you need to remember to add keyframes if you want it to move.

f586457940011168dee344727aa95887.png

| Intel i5 4670k @ 4.3GHz | XFX RX 480 8 GB | Asus Z87i-Pro | 8.0 GB Kinston DDR3 | Samsung Evo 120GB SSD |