Family war for PC

nemesis9991

My wife is afraid to touch it because every time I get on it after work and she has used it I have 50 freaking coupon tool bars on my browser. So she has stopped until the other day and there was a Mcafee short cut on my desktop. She never reads what she clicks on.

hah i know that kind of problem with toolbars :) my neighbor(hacker pro level) call me when have a trouble wit his rig ,last time i go into his house and he complain about slow internet connection (he was thinking that somebody steal his connection through Wi-fi,even he doesent have wi-fi ruter) and than i open chrome browser MOTHER OF TOOLBARS ! 

Something like this  ie-toolbar-16.jpg

I try my best to avoid and prevent anyone from using my computer. What makes me really mad is when people touch my keyboard so i yell at my brother to wash his hands before he touches it. My xbox is also off limits because i am the only one that knows how to work my moniter that is connected to it.

My rig  case- Graphite 600t white CPU-i5 3570k OC 4.0Ghz RAM- 8gb Vengeance memory HDD-WD Black 1tb PSU-tx650 GPU- MSI 770 gameing edition 2gb , gtx 650 1gb Motherboard- asrock extreme 3 z77 Fan controller- NZXT sentry lx CPU cooler- H60 Peripherals- g300 mouse G630 headset k70 silver cherry mx red switches  my free nas nas Case- Dell something.. Ram- 8 gb ecc ddr 2 CPU - Pentium D 3.0ghz HDD currently 160 gb adding 3tb wd red “Sucking at something is the first step to being sorta good at something” –Jake the Dog

I try my best to avoid and prevent anyone from using my computer. What makes me really mad is when people touch my keyboard so i yell at my brother to wash his hands before he touches it. My xbox is also off limits because i am the only one that knows how to work my moniter that is connected to it.

''so i yell at my brother to wash his hands before he touches it'' this is pure win :D

''so i yell at my brother to wash his hands before he touches it'' this is pure win :D

I really like my keyboard...

My rig  case- Graphite 600t white CPU-i5 3570k OC 4.0Ghz RAM- 8gb Vengeance memory HDD-WD Black 1tb PSU-tx650 GPU- MSI 770 gameing edition 2gb , gtx 650 1gb Motherboard- asrock extreme 3 z77 Fan controller- NZXT sentry lx CPU cooler- H60 Peripherals- g300 mouse G630 headset k70 silver cherry mx red switches  my free nas nas Case- Dell something.. Ram- 8 gb ecc ddr 2 CPU - Pentium D 3.0ghz HDD currently 160 gb adding 3tb wd red “Sucking at something is the first step to being sorta good at something” –Jake the Dog

hah i know that kind of problem with toolbars :) my neighbor(hacker pro level) call me when have a trouble wit his rig ,last time i go into his house and he complain about slow internet connection (he was thinking that somebody steal his connection through Wi-fi,even he doesent have wi-fi ruter) and than i open chrome browser MOTHER OF TOOLBARS ! 

Something like this  ie-toolbar-16.jpg

lol, hacker pro level huh.

Super OP AF Killer Retro Emulation PC 360 No Scope 420 Blaze It (Sorry I Couldn't Help It) Seriously Though This PC Is Overkill And Before You Ask It Does Play Crysis 1024x768 60 FPS

Intel Core Duo 2 Quad Q9550 @ 2.83GHz // ASUS P5N-D // Zalman CNPS9500A Air Cooler // 4GB G.Skill @ 400MHz 5 5 5 31 23 // 2 Way SLI GeForce 9800 GTX+ // 32" SONY WEGA CRT TV 480i // Corsair TX750 // Seagate 3TB // Win XP 32Bit // Sony DVD RW // ANTEC Full Tower // Steel Series H Wireless // Logitech K520 Wireless Keyboard // Logitech M510 Wireless Mouse // Logitech G27 Racing Wheel // Thrustmaster T-Flight HOTAS // HORI Fight Stick Mini // 8Bitdo NES30 Pro / FC30 Pro / SNES30 / SFC30 Bluetooth Controllers

Future Upgrades The New 8Bitdo Wireless SNES Controller With Analog Sticks / 8Bitdo Bluetooth Arcade Fight Stick / Proper HD I Know This Machine Does Not Support 3 TB / Icy Dock 5.25 4 Bay HD Hot Swap Bay For More Seamless Multi Booting Want To Run At Least Win 95, Win XP, Win 7 

i7 3770k @ 4.5Ghz // ASUS Maximus V Formula // CM Hyper 212 EVO // 16GB G.Skill Sniper @ 2133MHz 9 11 10 28 // Crossfire Sapphire 7970 // 42" 4K 60Hz FreeSync WasabiMango IPS // Corsair AX860 // Samsung 1TB 840EVO // Seagate 3TB // Seagate Barracuda 160GB sata II // OCZ Vertex 3 90GB sata III // Win 10 64Bit // ASUS DVD RW // 2 Corsair AF 120 // 2 Corsair SP 120 // 2 xigmatek 120 // Corsair 760t white flavor // NZXT HUE+ RGB Controller // Sennheiser G4me Zero // Steel Series H // Corsair M95 // Corsair K95 // 3 Xbox 360 Controllers // Dolphin Bar // Wii U Mote // Leap Motion Plus // Logitech G27 Racing Wheel // Thrustmaster T-Flight HOTAS // HORI Fight Stick Mini // 8Bitdo NES30 Pro / FC30 Pro / SNES30 / SFC30 Bluetooth Controllers

Future Upgrades 1080Ti or Vega RX64 http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/16900-nothing-special/

Yeah definitely at first it was just me and my younger brother on one PC, about 5 years later we got a laptop (crappy as it was it was still better than the desktop) so I eventually managed to convince my brother to keep using the desktop.

Then my mother took interest and decided to start using the PC to make some spreadsheets and later on email and MSN... I made sure to make her save her files on the desktop too so she'd keep using that...  :ph34r:. Occasionally we'd still argue who should use it until I finally decided to build my very own PC out of my own pocket which I'm still using...

Now they want me to build another PC for them since the old desktop slowly digressed till it was unusable and not worth repairing and the laptop can't handle any most games released after 2003... I therefore expect them to start arguing fiercely soon...

lol, hacker pro level huh.

yep i telling that with big dose of sarcasam if you dont get it.

I purchased my PC with my own money, therefore only I can use it.