please add your details in this spreadsheet

jameshumphries47

@Minibois 

Hello guys im going to try and make a site which you can choose your pc components and it will give you an estimation on the FPS you will get in certain games, and performance in certain applications 

So please if you can please fill out your information into the google docs spreadsheet, if you dont have google docs ive set it up so anyone can add stuff.

if i get this completed i will try and think of something that all the contributors could have. once i am convinced there is a decent amount of data in the spreadsheets then i will start work :) 

if you cant answer a question thats fine :) 

if you dont want to fill out all of the spreadsheets you dont have too :)

i will add more spreadsheets for other components later maybe.

Graphics cards

you dont have to enter 5 games, you can add more if you want

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1fuqEC0NYlVEHXYoOz5-bJeF5fH1iqxV4dzGfCinNZ3U/edit?usp=sharing

CPU

again, only answer what you want :)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1WsC27dsqoI6-sUOBJTq2OPCZsc5MuiaBUAUMb7hT35w/edit?usp=sharing

Hard drive

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1daGdCB2n9tYzWiv1pVaMhnl2oNMxVoBrEsiteH8dY3w/edit?usp=sharing

you dont have to do all 3 but if you do you will be an immense help. if anyone wants tagging on the thread i will make on the sites creation then just say :) 

Check out my current projects: Selling site (Click Here)

If($reply == "for me to see"){

$action = "Quote me!";

}else{

$action = "Leave me alone!";

}

I added, but just letting you know you may be asking for some trolling on this lol. Internet and all :)

Consume The Darkness

I added, but just letting you know you may be asking for some trolling on this lol. Internet and all :)

yeah i know, but this is the only way i could think of to do it, when the site is up i will allow people to add data in from there, which i will make an algorithm to filter :P i just need something to start with 

$action = "Quote me!";

}else{

}

Done for the GPU, only know BF4 off the top of my head. 

yeah i know, but this is the only way i could think of to do it, when the site is up i will allow people to add data in from there, which i will make an algorithm to filter :P i just need something to start with 

Yep its kinda cool tho, to see what everyone else is running and at what temps and things. Just letting you know under the GPUSS you should add a separate Resolution option. And for the CPU a avg temps. 

Consume The Darkness

Yep its kinda cool tho, to see what everyone else is running and at what temps and things. Just letting you know under the GPUSS you should add a separate Resolution option. And for the CPU a avg temps. 

yeah i guess i can add that in when i have done, but it depends on cooler, i was gonna :P 

$action = "Quote me!";

}else{

}

i plan to add a cooler spreadsheet at a later data, along with a a ram mobo and powers supply one :P 

$action = "Quote me!";

}else{

}

i plan to add a cooler spreadsheet at a later data, along with a a ram mobo and powers supply one :P

Ohhh okay yah doing CPU temps under the cooler one makes lots more sense :D

Consume The Darkness

Sounds cool let me see this SHEETTTTTT

NEVER GIVE UP. NEVER STOP LEARNING. DONT LET THE PAST HURT YOU. YOU CAN DOOOOO IT

@Minibois 

Hello guys im going to try and make a site which you can choose your pc components and it will give you an estimation on the FPS you will get in certain games, and performance in certain applications 

So please if you can please fill out your information into the google docs spreadsheet, if you dont have google docs ive set it up so anyone can add stuff.

if i get this completed i will try and think of something that all the contributors could have. once i am convinced there is a decent amount of data in the spreadsheets then i will start work :)

if you cant answer a question thats fine :)

if you dont want to fill out all of the spreadsheets you dont have too :)

i will add more spreadsheets for other components later maybe.

Graphics cards

you dont have to enter 5 games, you can add more if you want

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1fuqEC0NYlVEHXYoOz5-bJeF5fH1iqxV4dzGfCinNZ3U/edit?usp=sharing

CPU

again, only answer what you want :)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1WsC27dsqoI6-sUOBJTq2OPCZsc5MuiaBUAUMb7hT35w/edit?usp=sharing

Hard drive

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1daGdCB2n9tYzWiv1pVaMhnl2oNMxVoBrEsiteH8dY3w/edit?usp=sharing

you dont have to do all 3 but if you do you will be an immense help. if anyone wants tagging on the thread i will make on the sites creation then just say :)

Look in the Unigine LTT database for more info on GPUs.

Primary: Lenovo T61 / Intel Core2Duo T7200 @ 2.2GHz / 3GB DDR2 / NVIDIA Quadro NVS 140M / Fedora 22 <<<< THE WHITE KNIGHT

Secondary: Compaq Presario CQ56 / AMD V130 @ 2.3GHz / 2GB DDR3 / AMD Radeon HD 4250 / Windows 8.1 <<< THE FORGOTTEN HERO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Insert   Dank   Signature   Here.

Look in the Unigine LTT database for more info on GPUs.

may i have a link

$action = "Quote me!";

}else{

}

the fuq is wrong with these lenny face guys

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Primary: Lenovo T61 / Intel Core2Duo T7200 @ 2.2GHz / 3GB DDR2 / NVIDIA Quadro NVS 140M / Fedora 22 <<<< THE WHITE KNIGHT

Secondary: Compaq Presario CQ56 / AMD V130 @ 2.3GHz / 2GB DDR3 / AMD Radeon HD 4250 / Windows 8.1 <<< THE FORGOTTEN HERO

the fuq is wrong with these lenny face guys

it the oreo guy.... i have to remove them all :( 

$action = "Quote me!";

}else{

}

it the oreo guy.... i have to remove them all :(

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) LOL

Insert   Dank   Signature   Here.

done :)

Put in which Mac Johnny.

Put in which Mac Johnny.

ok :)

Put in which Mac Johnny.

workin on it! using fraps so should be accurate 

LTT Community Standards                                               Welcome!-A quick guide for new members to LTT

Man's Machine- i7-7700k@5.0GHz / Asus M8H / GTX 1080Ti / 4x4gb Gskill 3000 CL15  / Custom loop / 240gb Intel SSD / 3tb HDD / Corsair RM1000x / Dell S2716DG

The Lady's Rig- G3258@4.4GHz(1.39v) on Hyper 212 / Gigabyte GA-B85M / gtx750 / 8gb PNY xlr8 / 500gb seagate HDD / CS 450M / Asus PB277Q