Qality and Audio-Technica

Can i get the same quality with small headphones like big headphones ? 

What audio technica small headphones and big headphones you recommend me till 100euro. 

What i call small headphone:                                                                            What i call big headphone

lCVRs.jpg                               XrOoY.jpg

Project Redline: 

♦CPU: i7-5820k  ♦CPU Cooler: Kraken x61 ♦Mobo: MSI X99A SLI ♦RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws 4x4GB 3200mhz ♦GPU: Evga 980Ti Hybrid ♦Case: NZXT H440 ♦SSD: Samsung 850EVO 500GB ♦HDD: WD BLUE 1TB 7200rpm ♦Display: 1280 x 1024

It depends, what do you think is the same quality. There isn't going to be a single pair of headphones/earphones that match each other's sounds. You can get good sounding earphones, but the experience won't be the same as with a over ear set for obvious reasons. 

As for an actual recommendation, I'd just take a quick google search to find out: my earphone knowledge isn't good, and my euro pricing is even worse.

CPU: i5-4690k GPU: 280x Toxic PSU: Coolermaster V750 Motherboard: Z97X-SOC RAM: Ripjaws 1x8 1600mhz Case: Corsair 750D HDD: WD Blue 1TB

How to Build A PC|Windows 10 Review Follow the CoC and don't be a scrub~soaringchicken

It depends, what do you think is the same quality. There isn't going to be a single pair of headphones/earphones that match each other's sounds. You can get good sounding earphones, but the experience won't be the same as with a over ear set for obvious reasons. 

As for an actual recommendation, I'd just take a quick google search to find out: my earphone knowledge isn't good, and my euro pricing is even worse.

Ok sir what models from audio technica you recommend at all, and are this headphones worth 220euro:

j7j1S.jpg

Project Redline: 

♦CPU: i7-5820k  ♦CPU Cooler: Kraken x61 ♦Mobo: MSI X99A SLI ♦RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws 4x4GB 3200mhz ♦GPU: Evga 980Ti Hybrid ♦Case: NZXT H440 ♦SSD: Samsung 850EVO 500GB ♦HDD: WD BLUE 1TB 7200rpm ♦Display: 1280 x 1024

I have Audio Technica ATH-T500. I think it sounds good. Definetly better then krakens that you wanted to buy. That's also a pair of closed cans. :) Open rear cans would probably sound better. If you can find Audio Technica ATH-AD500X for 100€ that probably would be better than ATH-T500.

Mate, Beats by Dr. Dre is more of a brand than quality. Just like razer.

-snip-

No, definitely not. I recommend a good pair of Sennheiser's, Audio-Technica's or maybe a pair of Custom One Pro's if you can afford it. 

CPU: i5-4690k GPU: 280x Toxic PSU: Coolermaster V750 Motherboard: Z97X-SOC RAM: Ripjaws 1x8 1600mhz Case: Corsair 750D HDD: WD Blue 1TB

How to Build A PC|Windows 10 Review Follow the CoC and don't be a scrub~soaringchicken

Ok mates, i have two options to choose on today. 

Optioin 1:

- Get Blue Nessie microphone                                        with                        Audio-Technica ATH-OX5                                 

4xI6p.jpg                     RriEU.jpg

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Option 2

- Get Audio-Technica ATH-PDG1                            or                           Audio-Technica ATH-PG1

6mATe.jpg                L8jl6.jpg

Project Redline: 

Why not M50X? Those sound really nice IMO. It costs about the same as Pro500MK2. Also Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro's cost about the same.

Just go to a local hifi shop and try the headphones out. Most of hifi shops lets you to try them and also Beyerdynamic DT700 Pro's cost about the same. Judging from the amazon.co.uk.

The problem is i have to decide on the internet without trying anything. 

And ATH-AD500X // ATH-AD500 desing is dunnoo .... i dont like it xD

Project Redline: 

Why not M50X?

Because they're overpriced and they're terrible for gaming. That's why.

Hey! New SIgnature! 

I'm supposedly a person on the Internet, but you'll never know if I'm human or not ;)

The problem is i have to decide on the internet without trying anything. 

And ATH-AD500X // ATH-AD500 desing is dunnoo .... i dont like it xD

headfi is a good place to go if you are interested in learning about the headphones/earphones out there

mad lust envy has a good gaming guide worth looking into:

http://www.head-fi.org/t/534479/mad-lust-envys-headphone-gaming-guide-5-31-2015-beyer-cop-and-shure-1540-added/22455

for in ear monitors (iems) joker has excellent buyer's guides and reviews:

http://theheadphonelist.com/

headfi is a good place to go if you are interested in learning about the headphones/earphones out there

mad lust envy has a good gaming guide worth looking into:

http://www.head-fi.org/t/534479/mad-lust-envys-headphone-gaming-guide-5-31-2015-beyer-cop-and-shure-1540-added/22455

for in ear monitors (iems) joker has excellent buyer's guides and reviews:

http://theheadphonelist.com/

meh...

headfi, good place to learn...

not really.

Now, @OP, 

What is your budget?

What is your use for the headphones?

What is your use for the Mic?

Portable?

Location?

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

meh...

not really.

Now, @OP, 

What is your budget?

What is your use for the headphones?

What is your use for the Mic?

Portable?

Location?

- 100 euro 

- Gaming at the nights and all kind of usage.

- Skype // TS // Maybe Twitch 

- Dunno

- Germany  

- I want good microphone witch will not have ANY ANY ANY ANY backgraund noises ( Well maybe little ) and witch will show my voice how it is not tinier 

Project Redline: 

- 100 euro

- Gaming at the nights and all kind of usage.

- Skype // TS // Maybe Twitch

- Dunno

- Germany

- I want good microphone witch will not have ANY ANY ANY ANY backgraund noises ( Well maybe little ) and witch will show my voice how it is not tinier

Hyperx cloud 1 are the best as far as headsets go in that price bracket.

Hey! New SIgnature! 

I'm supposedly a person on the Internet, but you'll never know if I'm human or not ;)

meh...

not really.

It is the go to place for audio enthusiasts, I don't know of any other site like it.

It is the go to place for audio enthusiasts, I don't know of any other site like it.

Not really.

They are less sound science and more...

Something else

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

It's the go to site for audio enthusiasts who care nothing for science. Hydrogen audio is a much more reliable source.

Hey! New SIgnature! 

" to learn about the options out there" not to learn the science behind them.

It IS a public forum, not all information wil be trustworthy.

" to learn about the options out there" not to learn the science behind them.

It IS a public forum, not all information wil be trustworthy.

Right but there is a large amount of not good info

Like how the audio source is very important, and burn in is a thing.

Like how the audio source is very important, and burn in is a thing.

After using the site for some time it is easy to filter b/t the good and bad posts. There are posts on headfi that go against burn in. Your listening experience is only as good as the weakest link, I woud say the audio source is important.

not trying to get off topic, just saying that headfi is worth looking into as long as you follow trusted posters. There are also group meets on headfi where you can meet other people and try out their audio gear.

After using the site for some time it is easy to filter b/t the good and bad posts.

Maybe for you and me. For someone new to audio, it is quite easy to get sucked down the rabbit hole.

Reading through the Beyer T1 thread, it is straight up disgusting. Often, when someone complains about the sound of their T1, the response is that they need to get an amp with better "synergy". If they already have an amp that is "supposed" to sound good with the T1, then its a DAC or 24/192 FLAC or expensive cables and interconnects.

Head-fi is cancer.

Changstar and Hydrogenaudio are full of far less bullshit and far more useful information.

Maybe for you and me. For someone new to audio, it is quite easy to get sucked down the rabbit hole.

Reading through the Beyer T1 thread, it is straight up disgusting. Often, when someone complains about the sound of their T1, the response is that they need to get an amp with better "synergy". If they already have an amp that is "supposed" to sound good with the T1, then its a DAC or 24/192 FLAC or expensive cables and interconnects.

Head-fi is cancer.

Changstar and Hydrogenaudio are full of far less bullshit and far more useful information.

"True...they really do show weaknesses in your system. My last tweaks were cables. Good copper interconnects (DiMarzio) for my Concerto and good silver (Kimber) interconnects with my tube amp.

The issue is that the T1s are $1300 headphones and need (and deserve) a "system" to be built around them to reach their full potential...source/amp/dac/tubes (if tubeamp)/cables/etc... (in that order).

I prefer my WA3+ with them the most. It just drives them so much better.

BURN in

At the beginning, before burn-in, I set the bass boost at 11 o'clock (see picture some posts above).

Now after maybe 30 hours of burn-in, I set the bass boost at zero, so no bass boost at all is adaquate"

Oh my...

I have never been to head-fi before... 

That T1 thead... 

"True...they really do show weaknesses in your system. My last tweaks were cables. Good copper interconnects (DiMarzio) for my Concerto and good silver (Kimber) interconnects with my tube amp.

The issue is that the T1s are $1300 headphones and need (and deserve) a "system" to be built around them to reach their full potential...source/amp/dac/tubes (if tubeamp)/cables/etc... (in that order).

I prefer my WA3+ with them the most. It just drives them so much better.

BURN in

At the beginning, before burn-in, I set the bass boost at 11 o'clock (see picture some posts above).

Now after maybe 30 hours of burn-in, I set the bass boost at zero, so no bass boost at all is adaquate"

Oh my...

I have never been to head-fi before... 

That T1 thead... 

Looking at it is one thing, @KaminKevCrew and I have attended 2 head-fi meets and many, so many people there have amps and dacs that beat the price of the headphones they're paired up with.

I'm talking about $1000+ tube amp paired up with $300 HD650

Looking at it is one thing, @KaminKevCrew and I have attended 2 head-fi meets and many, so many people there have amps and dacs that beat the price of the headphones they're paired up with.

I'm talking about $1000+ tube amp paired up with $300 HD650

Yeah I noticed a lot of amp talk in that thread, what amp will make t1 sound best?

Wow...