online fps games that aren't cs:go?

so i am new to this forum so sorry if this has been asked before  or anything like that. well im looking for an online fps to play that isnt csgo i been playing dirtybomb and i enjoy it but im looking for something team deathmatch style. also i tried that free ghost recon game but i couldnt get past the looking for players. also i tried warfighter i was able to play one round then afterwards i couldnt find any more. so i would like some suggestions from you guys i know about team fortress 2 but i dont really wanna play that right now.

so i am new to this forum so sorry if this has been asked before  or anything like that. well im looking for an online fps to play that isnt csgo i been playing dirtybomb and i enjoy it but im looking for something team deathmatch style. also i tried that free ghost recon game but i couldnt get past the looking for players. also i tried warfighter i was able to play one round then afterwards i couldnt find any more. so i would like some suggestions from you guys i know about team fortress 2 but i dont really wanna play that right now.

well, I find cs-go great, but if your not into that or you cant afford/run it, one of the old cods may be good.

My rig: r7 1700 @ 3.9/1.35v, 16gb ddr4 3200, assorted rando SSDs, hx 1050, vega 64 1650/1025

MY $75 BUILD https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/576889-the-75-build-log/#comment-7547280

well, I find cs-go great, but if your not into that or you cant afford/run it, one of the old cods may be good.

i can run it i got a pretty newer system its just i was looking for something different a different flavor if you so put it

Call of Duty

Arma 2/3

Battlefield

Blacklight Retribution

Warface

Planetside 2

Payday 2

Titanfall

Quake

TF2

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

Arma 2 or 3 - for the mods

CoD - if you like it

Battlefield - if you like frostbite engine a lot

Payday 2 - the only time you'll ever have money

Borderlands 2 - Best game ever

Me at every CS:GO match:

:ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: <_< :ph34r:

so since im seeing cod suggestions which would you guys suggest i heard black ops 2 was good and black ops 1 also

Battlefield 3 or 4

#RIPTopGear  This is the best thread ever: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/53190-i-can-not-get-hard/ " French meetings are just people sitting in a semi-circle shouting at each other" -Dom Jolly  :lol:

My rig: 

CPU: Pentium G3258 @ 4.5GHz GPU: GTX 760 reference | PSU: Corsair RM750 Cooler: Cooler Master Seidon 120V | Motherboard: Gigabyte B85M D3H | Case: NZXT S340 White | RAM: 8GB EVO Potenza @ 1600MHz Storage: 3TB Seagate HDD, 60GB OCZ SSD, 620GB Toshiba HDD | Mouse: Steelseries Rival @1000 CPi |  OS: Windows 10 Pro Phone: iPhone 6S 16GB  
http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/439354-why-nvidia/

Payday 2

Payday 2 - the only time you'll ever have money

Just wanted to add that the difference between public Payday 2 and Payday 2 with friends is essentially difference between a bowl of shit and a very fine pizza.

Any unknown button should be pressed even number of times.

Just wanted to add that the difference between public Payday 2 and Payday 2 with friends is essentially difference between a bowl of shit and a very fine pizza.

american-clapping.gif?__SQUARESPACE_CACH

so since im seeing cod suggestions which would you guys suggest i heard black ops 2 was good and black ops 1 also

Black Ops 2, COD4 (MW1) or Black Ops 1. MW3 is full of people hacking and basically unplayable. I'm assuming MW2 and WaW is the same.

Out of these CODs, COD4 will have most players online, BO2 will be the most modern (in terms of game features), and BO1 is a good balance of both. BO1 has more features than COD4, rentable dedicated servers like COD4but less players than COD4. For me in europe, I find BO2 to be lacking in players. Not sure if its the same in the US (or wherever you are) but it can be annoying for playing certain match types.

I usually try play BO2, but if there aren't enough players online, I go to BO1. Failing that I go to COD4.

Rig: i7 2600K @ 4.2GHz, Larkooler Watercooling System, MSI Z68a-gd80-G3, 8GB G.Skill Sniper 1600MHz CL9, Gigabyte GTX 670 Windforce 3x 2GB OC, Samsung 840 250GB, 1TB WD Caviar Blue, Auzentech X-FI Forte 7.1, XFX PRO650W, Silverstone RV02 Monitors: Asus PB278Q, LG W2243S-PF (Gaming / overclocked to 74Hz) Peripherals: Logitech G9x Laser, QPad MK-50, AudioTechnica ATH AD700

Try Hawken,

its awesome^^

You controle a Mech, and fight others.

there are more than 15 Mechs available

There are others? ;) 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

Payday 2 if you like buying an anti-christ worth of DLC

Battlefield 4

Borderlands 2

Hawken was meh? It's still F2P and it didn't seem as if you could unlock stuff by playing...

Sally: l Intel i5 4690k | | Corsair H55 | | Zalman z12 plus | | Hitachi 2TB HDD | | Samsung 840 Pro 128 GB | | ASRock Fatal1ty z97 Killer | | Corsair Vengeance 16 GB | | EVGA SuperNova 750 watt | | MSI 390 | | Windows 10| 

If you want to get chewed up and spit out, PlanetSide 2.  Not your standard FPS as there is vehicular combat as well.  200+ vs 200+ battles at times, a lot of 96 vs 96, sometimes even 96+ vs 96+vs 96+

Call of Duty

Arma 2/3

Battlefield

Blacklight Retribution

Warface

Planetside 2

Payday 2

Titanfall

Quake

TF2

I had respect for you, but not listing Unreal Tournament? Dude... it's like not mentioning the hottest girl in a conversation about the hottest girls.

The ability to google properly is a skill of its own. 

Cs1.6!

Hey! New SIgnature! 

I'm supposedly a person on the Internet, but you'll never know if I'm human or not ;)

I had respect for you, but not listing Unreal Tournament? Dude... it's like not mentioning the hottest girl in a conversation about the hottest girls.

I didnt know if people still played it, where quake still has a big following

I grew up on UT

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

Natural Selection 2 - Beginner Friendly 1/5

Planetside 2  - Beginner Friendly 2/5

Battlefield 4 - Beginner Friendly 4/5

Team Fortress 2 - Beginner Friendly 3/5

Arma 3 - Beginner Friendly 1/5

Left for Dead 1/2 - Beginner Friendly 3/5

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO