Laptop not turning on anymore?

Pool

Hello, I received a laptop (X550C) not so long ago and ended up stuck at the bios yesterday, I looked on internet for a fix and a guy advised to do the following

1/ Select the Boot menu in the Aptio setup utility, select 'Launch CSM' and change to enable
2/ Select the Security menu n the Aptio setup utility, select 'secure Boot Control' and change to disable
3/ Select Save & Exit and press 'yes'
4/ Hold down the power button until the unit switches power off completely
5/ Switch back on and continually press the F9 button for about ten seconds; this should now allow the unit to boot up into the Windows Recovery menu
6/ Select 'Advanced Start Up' and wait until the recovery menu appears
7/ Select ' Advanced Options'
8/ Select 'System Restore' and select a date prior to when the problem occured

Since the 4th stage my laptop wont even turn on anymore. 

Could anyone help ?

Does it have any battery left?

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

Resetting the CMOS is an option, just a very difficult one, becuase you probably need to open the laptop completely, i think sending it back is the easiest option.

If you want my attention, quote meh! D: or just stick an @samcool55 in your post :3

Spying on everyone to fight against terrorism is like shooting a mosquito with a cannon

Does it have any battery left?

I have no idea but the cable is plugged in so I guess it should work.

Resetting the CMOS is an option, just a very difficult one, becuase you probably need to open the laptop completely, i think sending it back is the easiest option.

What's CMOS ?

I have no idea but the cable is plugged in so I guess it should work.

What's CMOS ?

It's a part of the bios that saves all variables, it takes care of the time, boot order, things like that. It saves things that can change. It's like an SD card of your phone, but then for the BIOS.

If you want my attention, quote meh! D: or just stick an @samcool55 in your post :3

Spying on everyone to fight against terrorism is like shooting a mosquito with a cannon

Check if the power button is plugged in. . .

Theoretically it is since it completely crashed at the 4th step and before that there were no issue.

Does it POST?

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case.