Software to improve mouse accuracy/aim?

FinestRyeBread
Go to solution Solved by Verne,

http://www.aimbooster.com/ is pretty good and no downloading required.

I play League of Legends and CSGO frequently. I need a program kinda like osu! to improve mouse accuracy. Like a click and aim thing

The Brokish Boy v1: CPU: i7-8700k GPU: MSI Gaming X GTX ti MOBO: Asus ROG Maximus X Code Ram: G.Skill Trident Z 4x8gb 3200mhz DRIVES: 2x3TB WD Black , 500gb Samsung 850 EVO SSD, 500gb 970 EVO SSD Case: be quiet! Dark Base Pro 900 Black Headphone: ATH-MSR7 Mic: Blue Yeti Monitors: 27" BenQ GW2765 1440p; IPS, 27" Acer Predator XB271HU 1440p; VA

What?

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

Aimbot.

(But no seriously, what?)

Basic guide to CPU's!

If I said I were 14, you would call me a kid. If I say 70, you’ll entitle me too old. If I say 20 you say I’m inexperienced and if I say 40 than I'm too boring.

龴 ͡ↀ ◡ ͡ↀ龴#locked( ͡͡ ° ͜ ʖ ͡ °)

This is called hacking what you really want is hand to eye coordination.

A water-cooled mid-tier gaming PC.

This is called hacking what you really want is hand to eye coordination.

that is called an aimbot.

Aimbot.

(But no seriously, what?)

I think he means that he wants a program that will help him practice, not something that will do it for him. 

I think he means that he wants a program that will help him practice, not something that will do it for him. 

This exactly

The Brokish Boy v1: CPU: i7-8700k GPU: MSI Gaming X GTX ti MOBO: Asus ROG Maximus X Code Ram: G.Skill Trident Z 4x8gb 3200mhz DRIVES: 2x3TB WD Black , 500gb Samsung 850 EVO SSD, 500gb 970 EVO SSD Case: be quiet! Dark Base Pro 900 Black Headphone: ATH-MSR7 Mic: Blue Yeti Monitors: 27" BenQ GW2765 1440p; IPS, 27" Acer Predator XB271HU 1440p; VA

a lower dpi setting on your mouse will alow you to be more accurate, a high dpi will allow you to move the cursor faster, find the balance that works for you

This exactly

just play the games, casual mode if you dont want to effect rank.

a lower dpi setting on your mouse will alow you to be more accurate, a high dpi will allow you to move the cursor faster, find the balance that works for you

just play the games, casual mode if you dont want to effect rank.

I'm at a comfortable dpi setting, my aim is worse if I change it because I'm not used to it

If that is true, how is he to get good if he turns this so called training program off? He is looking for a hack....some sort of aim assist but not full aimbot....shame on him! 

He needs to get a setting that works for him. In my case i am more accurate with laser mice than optical, why i don't know and i can only use 2700dpi for "beast" play, any lower or higher and i am always off target.

If that is true, how is he to get good if he turns this so called training program off? He is looking for a hack....some sort of aim assist but not full aimbot....shame on him! 

He needs to get a setting that works for him. In my case i am more accurate with laser mice than optical, why i don't know and i can only use 2700dpi for "beast" play, any lower or higher and i am always off target.

Well... No. 

He wants a program to practice with, so he gets better at controlling his mouse. Not something you run during a game. 

This exactly

Honestly, the best practice is to just play the game. Maybe try changing the DPI to find what works best for you. 

I am not looking for an aimbot.........Looking for a program to practice because I can't play all the time

Well... No. 

He wants a program to practice with, so he gets better at controlling his mouse. Not something you run during a game. 

---gone---

Well okay....but i am watching with a small amount of skepticism. 

I am not looking for an aimbot.........Looking for a program to practice because I can't play all the time

Faster Osu beatmaps?

I can't play all the time but I can use the program all the time

Bump

http://www.aimbooster.com/ is pretty good and no downloading required.

TYVM  exactly what I'm looking for