10% tax on all items online in Australia from July 1, 2017

TrigrH

I'm not just name-calling. The democrats are truly too stupid to realize that they are voting for communism and have adopted all the ideals of the communist party. I just posted in the "Off Topic" thread the 10 planks of Karl Marx, so you can go read the truth there, and hopefully "see".

You do realise that thread was terminated for being a waste of time on a PC gaming forum right?

Everything you need to know about AMD cpus in one simple post.  Christian Member 

Wii u, ps3(2 usb fat),ps4

Iphone 6 64gb and surface RT

Hp DL380 G5 with one E5345 and bunch of hot swappable hdds in raid 5 from when i got it. intend to run xen server on it

Apple Power Macintosh G5 2.0 DP (PCI-X) with notebook hdd i had lying around 4GB of ram

TOSHIBA Satellite P850 with Core i7-3610QM,8gb of ram,default 750hdd has dual screens via a external display as main and laptop display as second running windows 10

MacBookPro11,3:I7-4870HQ, 512gb ssd,16gb of memory

You do realise that thread was terminated for being a waste of time on a PC gaming forum right?

Yeah.  I've come to see more and more how narrow-minded people are, that they censor and limit discussion so that the benefits of learning from other aspects of life, which apply, are banned.  

Censoring, limiting, etc.

Is it any wonder why geeks/nerds have a negative reputation among the rest of the world (outside fixing a computer)?

It's for the reason you just wished to bring to my attention  (as though I were not aware).

In france it's already 20% :3

and the euro is not hilariously weak like the aud is

Desktop -  i5 4670k, GTX 770, Maximums VI Hero, 2X Kingston Hyper X 3k in raid zero.

Laptop - Lenovo X230 Intel 535 480GB, 16GB Gskill memory, Classic Keyboard Mod, Triple USB 3.0 Express Card.

Yeah.  I've come to see more and more how narrow-minded people are, that they censor and limit discussion so that the benefits of learning from other aspects of life, which apply, are banned.  

Censoring, limiting, etc.

Is it any wonder why geeks/nerds have a negative reputation among the rest of the world (outside fixing a computer)?

It's for the reason you just wished to bring to my attention  (as though I were not aware).

Ok...this isn't against the COC. Bugger off you Gala.

"We also blind small animals with cosmetics.
We do not sell cosmetics. We just blind animals."

"Please don't mistake us for Equifax. Those fuckers are evil"

This PSA brought to you by Equifacks.
PMSL

Wow! 10 percent is quite a lot. Nothing like taxing people to stimulate the economy.

I contend that for a nation to try to tax itself into prosperity is like a man standing in a bucket and trying to lift himself up by the handle. -Winston Churchill

When the financial crisis hit in 2008 the Labour government in the UK responded by raising VAT to 20%. Because that'll encourage people to spend. Seven years later and it's not been put back to what it was before. Funny that.

We have quite high tax here in US too, not quite 50% but its like 20-40% depending on your income / what state you live in ETC

Well fuck, if you make bank you kind deserve to give some of that money away.