What is the most expesnive PC parts have you seen?

Guest Gazzer96

I'll start off with this:

8986211-HP.jpg

It is called the 'HP 320GB IO Accl for BladeSystem 10 Pack' and basicly it is a PCI x4 SSD.

The best price I could find for it is £65,000 (search £65,000 in $ with Google if you live in the US, etc).

I do type quite fast so please exuse the fact that the title is grammerly/spelled wrong.

Edited by Gazzer96

Main Rig: -FX8150 -32gb Kingston HyperX BLUE -120gb Kingston HyperX SSD -1TB WD Black -ASUS R9 270 DCUII OC -Corsair 300r -Full specs on Profile

Other Devices: -One Plus One 64gb Sandstone Black -Canon T5 -Moto G -Pebble Smartwatch -Nintendo 2DS -G27 Racing Wheel

#PlugYourStuff - 720penis - 1080penis - #KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #HashtagsAreALifestyle - CAR BOUGHT: 2010 Corolla

That was higher then $25,000 now it is only $23,000 do they even sell any lol

There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Just some helpful stuff: You're - You are, Your - Your car, They're - They are, Their - Their car, There - Over there.

Folding @ Home Install Guide and Links | My Build

Well. i just noticed that shipping is only $119.

Main Rig: -FX8150 -32gb Kingston HyperX BLUE -120gb Kingston HyperX SSD -1TB WD Black -ASUS R9 270 DCUII OC -Corsair 300r -Full specs on Profile

Other Devices: -One Plus One 64gb Sandstone Black -Canon T5 -Moto G -Pebble Smartwatch -Nintendo 2DS -G27 Racing Wheel

#PlugYourStuff - 720penis - 1080penis - #KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #HashtagsAreALifestyle - CAR BOUGHT: 2010 Corolla

FX 6300 - MSI 7870 Ghz - M5A97 R2.0 - Team Vulcan 8GB - WD Caviar Blue 1TB - Rosewill HIVE 550w - NZXT Source 210 (white) - Loud Fans

Peripherals - Logitech G105 - Cobra mouse - Acer G236HL - Logitech desktop mic - Logitech LS21 - Audio Technica ATH-M30

Laptop - Acer Aspire V3 - A84500m - 7670m - 15.6" screen (1366x768) - 3.5GB DDR3  - 500GB Scorpio Blue

If you look around at 8 of May, it is almost worthless lol.

There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Just some helpful stuff: You're - You are, Your - Your car, They're - They are, Their - Their car, There - Over there.

Yea you know ONLY $23,000

I think these £39,233,146,880 Blank Tapes win! http://www.amazon.co.uk/Sony-DVM60-Chip-Blank-Tapes/dp/B00001W0HW/ref=sr_1_1?s=computers&ie=UTF8&qid=1375809225&sr=1-1 Atleast there is free delivery :)

12600k | MSI MEG S280 | SSUPD Meshilicious | Asus ROG STRIX Z690-I | Crucial 16GB 4800MHz CL38 | MSI Gaming 980Ti | CM V850 SFX | WD SN850 1TB, WD SN550 1TB 
Pi 4TB NAS | Asus VG27AQ, Asus PB278Q | Logitech G Pro X Superlight | Glorious G-HXL-STEALTH | Keychron K4 V2 | Sennheiser HD 599 w/ Fiio E10

Yea you know ONLY $23,000

At one time it was less then $100 lol. Man if I had $23,000 to blow I would probably beat @Whaler_99 in folding lol

price erros, like the one posted before OR actual real prices?

I know mine is correct.

I think these £39,233,146,880 Blank Tapes win! http://www.amazon.co.uk/Sony-DVM60-Chip-Blank-Tapes/dp/B00001W0HW/ref=sr_1_1?s=computers&ie=UTF8&qid=1375809225&sr=1-1 Atleast there is free delivery :)

so i went on that link and made a funny review ( you could find these funny reviews on many over prices stuff on amazon

so this is what i wrote

Do not buy this

After robbing Fort Knox I could finally afford this legendary tape .I quickly ran to my VCR and inserted it in so i could record the game but to my surprise it only showed static when i tried to play it ,so i thought i would just RMA it.The following night, while i was sleeping, Carol Anne my daughter turned on the VCR and became fixated on the television set as it transmits static again. Suddenly, an apparition emerges from the television screen and vanishes into the wall, creating a violent earthquake within the house in the process, to which  my daughter announces "They're here."

Bizarre events begin to occur the following day, such as glasses and utensils that spontaneously break or bend and furniture that moves on its own accord. The phenomena seem benign at first, but quickly begin to intensify. That night, a gnarled backyard tree becomes animated and grabs Robbie my son through the bedroom window. While Diane my wife and I rescued Robbie, Carol Anne is sucked through a portal in the Amazon box. The Freelings (crazy neighbors) realized she has been taken when they hear her voice emanating from the VCR.

A group of parapsychologists from UC Irvine—Dr. Lesh, Ryan, and Marty—come to the Freeling house to investigate and determine that the Freelings are experiencing a poltergeist intrusion. They discover that the disturbances involve more than just one ghost. I also found out in an exchange with my boss, Lewis Teague, that the who neighborhood is built where a cemetery was once located and that the Sony tape awoken the spirits.

After Dana and Robbie are sent away for their safety, Dr. Lesh and Ryan call in Tangina Barrons, a spiritual medium. Tangina states that the spirits inhabiting the house are lingering in a different "sphere of consciousness" and are not at rest. Attracted to Carol Anne's life force, these spirits are distracted from the real "light" that has come for them. Tangina then adds that among these ghosts, there is also a demon known as the "Beast", who has Carol Anne under restraint in an effort to manipulate the other spirits.

The assembled group discovers that the entrance to the other dimension is through the Amazon box that came with tape, while the exit is through the living room ceiling. As the group attempts to rescue Carol Anne, Diane passes through the entrance tied by a rope that has been threaded through both portals. Diane manages to retrieve Carol Anne, and they both drop to the floor from the ceiling unconscious. As they recover, Tangina proclaims afterward that the house is now "clean".

Shortly thereafter, the Freelings prepare to move elsewhere. During their last night in the house, I went to a meeting with Teague and Dana goes on a date, leaving Diane, Robbie, and Carol Anne alone in the house. The "Beast" then ambushes Diane and the children, attempting a second kidnapping. Diane and the children escape the house to discover coffins and rotting corpses erupting out from the ground throughout the neighborhood. As I and Dana return home to the mayhem, I realized that rather than relocating the cemetery for the development of Cuesta Verde (the neighborhood), Teague merely had the headstones moved and the bodies left behind, desecrating the burial grounds. The Freelings flee Cuesta Verde while the house itself implodes into another dimension, so i went to a hotel with the family and as soon as i entered the room and threw out the TV from the window

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

so i went on that link and made a funny review ( you could find these funny reviews on many over prices stuff on amazon

so this is what i wrote

Do not buy this

After robbing Fort Knox I could finally afford this legendary tape .I quickly ran to my VCR and inserted it in so i could record the game but to my surprise it only showed static when i tried to play it ,so i thought i would just RMA it.The following night, while i was sleeping, Carol Anne my daughter turned on the VCR and became fixated on the television set as it transmits static again. Suddenly, an apparition emerges from the television screen and vanishes into the wall, creating a violent earthquake within the house in the process, to which  my daughter announces "They're here."

Bizarre events begin to occur the following day, such as glasses and utensils that spontaneously break or bend and furniture that moves on its own accord. The phenomena seem benign at first, but quickly begin to intensify. That night, a gnarled backyard tree becomes animated and grabs Robbie my son through the bedroom window. While Diane my wife and I rescued Robbie, Carol Anne is sucked through a portal in the Amazon box. The Freelings (crazy neighbors) realized she has been taken when they hear her voice emanating from the VCR.

A group of parapsychologists from UC Irvine—Dr. Lesh, Ryan, and Marty—come to the Freeling house to investigate and determine that the Freelings are experiencing a poltergeist intrusion. They discover that the disturbances involve more than just one ghost. I also found out in an exchange with my boss, Lewis Teague, that the who neighborhood is built where a cemetery was once located and that the Sony tape awoken the spirits.

After Dana and Robbie are sent away for their safety, Dr. Lesh and Ryan call in Tangina Barrons, a spiritual medium. Tangina states that the spirits inhabiting the house are lingering in a different "sphere of consciousness" and are not at rest. Attracted to Carol Anne's life force, these spirits are distracted from the real "light" that has come for them. Tangina then adds that among these ghosts, there is also a demon known as the "Beast", who has Carol Anne under restraint in an effort to manipulate the other spirits.

The assembled group discovers that the entrance to the other dimension is through the Amazon box that came with tape, while the exit is through the living room ceiling. As the group attempts to rescue Carol Anne, Diane passes through the entrance tied by a rope that has been threaded through both portals. Diane manages to retrieve Carol Anne, and they both drop to the floor from the ceiling unconscious. As they recover, Tangina proclaims afterward that the house is now "clean".

Shortly thereafter, the Freelings prepare to move elsewhere. During their last night in the house, I went to a meeting with Teague and Dana goes on a date, leaving Diane, Robbie, and Carol Anne alone in the house. The "Beast" then ambushes Diane and the children, attempting a second kidnapping. Diane and the children escape the house to discover coffins and rotting corpses erupting out from the ground throughout the neighborhood. As I and Dana return home to the mayhem, I realized that rather than relocating the cemetery for the development of Cuesta Verde (the neighborhood), Teague merely had the headstones moved and the bodies left behind, desecrating the burial grounds. The Freelings flee Cuesta Verde while the house itself implodes into another dimension, so i went to a hotel with the family and as soon as i entered the room and threw out the TV from the window

I was just about to post " have u seen the guys comment in the review " and then this ....

I was just about to post " have u seen the guys comment in the review " and then this ....

its the plot from the poltergeist

a great classic 

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

Not bad, is that on sale?

Also here is the most expensive thing I've seen in a single component.

OCZ Tech 3.2TB PCI-e SSD

http://www.scan.co.uk/products/32tb-ocz-technology-z-drive-r4-cm88-full-height-pcie-ssd-pcie-20-%28x8%29-sandforce-2281-mlc-flash-read-

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

:D i wasn't expecting someone here to have posted it :P I already showed 2 of my mates before going to page 2 :P

also unrelated.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Fs-Jpn-New-Trolls/dp/B000CFWPD8/ref=sr_1_2?s=music&ie=UTF8&qid=1375825235&sr=1-2

Someone is definitely trolling :P

Aragorn (WS): 250D | 6800k | 840 Pro 512GB | Intel 530 480GB  | Asus X99-M WS | 64GB DDR4 | Corsair HX720i | GTX 1070 | Corsair H115i | Philips BDM4350UC 43" 3840x2160 IPS

Gimli (server):  Node 304 | G4560 | ADATA XPG SX8000 128GB | 2x 5TB WD Red | ASROCK H270M-ITX/AC  | 8GB DDR4 | Seasonic 400FL

Omega (server):                 Fractal Arc Mini R2 | i3 4130 | 500GB Maxtor | 2TB WD Red : Raid 1 | 3TB Seagate Barracuda | 16GB RAM | Seasonic G-450w
Alpha (WS): 900D | 4770k | GTX 780  | 840 Pro 512GB  | GA-Z87X-OC | Corsair RM 850 | 24GB 2400mhz | Samsung S27B970D 2560x1440

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

:D i wasn't expecting someone here to have posted it :P I already showed 2 of my mates before going to page 2 :P

also unrelated.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Fs-Jpn-New-Trolls/dp/B000CFWPD8/ref=sr_1_2?s=music&ie=UTF8&qid=1375825235&sr=1-2

Someone is definitely trolling :P

Haha, there should be a thread for stuff like this but then thinking about it maybe not