Lets talk about corrupted YouTube search

Gala

So, how much is it ? Huh? How much do i need to pay that my video pops up in any random search on YouTube?

Znkr1oi.png

Primary: Lenovo T61 / Intel Core2Duo T7200 @ 2.2GHz / 3GB DDR2 / NVIDIA Quadro NVS 140M / Fedora 22 <<<< THE WHITE KNIGHT

Secondary: Compaq Presario CQ56 / AMD V130 @ 2.3GHz / 2GB DDR3 / AMD Radeon HD 4250 / Windows 8.1 <<< THE FORGOTTEN HERO

what?

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

That doesn't happen to me...

#RIPTopGear  This is the best thread ever: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/53190-i-can-not-get-hard/ " French meetings are just people sitting in a semi-circle shouting at each other" -Dom Jolly  :lol:

My rig: 

CPU: Pentium G3258 @ 4.5GHz GPU: GTX 760 reference | PSU: Corsair RM750 Cooler: Cooler Master Seidon 120V | Motherboard: Gigabyte B85M D3H | Case: NZXT S340 White | RAM: 8GB EVO Potenza @ 1600MHz Storage: 3TB Seagate HDD, 60GB OCZ SSD, 620GB Toshiba HDD | Mouse: Steelseries Rival @1000 CPi |  OS: Windows 10 Pro Phone: iPhone 6S 16GB  
http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/439354-why-nvidia/

HAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAa

Shia LaBeouf

~New~  BoomBerryPi project !  ~New~

new build log : http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/533392-build-log-the-scrap-simulator-x/?p=7078757 (5 screen flight sim for 620$ CAD)LTT Web Challenge is back ! go here  :  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/448184-ltt-web-challenge-3-v21/#entry601004

what?

Random search = videos with 10+ million views. Coincidence? I smell bullshit. And money. A lot of it.

Primary: Lenovo T61 / Intel Core2Duo T7200 @ 2.2GHz / 3GB DDR2 / NVIDIA Quadro NVS 140M / Fedora 22 <<<< THE WHITE KNIGHT

Secondary: Compaq Presario CQ56 / AMD V130 @ 2.3GHz / 2GB DDR3 / AMD Radeon HD 4250 / Windows 8.1 <<< THE FORGOTTEN HERO

Let me check something... BRB

My SuperSex PC! (buyng stage)  i5 6600K/ CM Hyper 212 EVO/ 16GB Crucial DDR4 2133 generic/ ASUS Z170 PRO Gaming/ Samsung EVO 500GB M.2-2280 SSD/ Seagate Barracuda 1TB 7.2k RPM/ Gainward GTX 980 Ti Phoenix Golden Sample 6GB/ Phanteks Enthoo Pro ATX/ Silverstone Strider 1KW ST-1000P/ DELL U2715h 1440p/ LOG G110/ LOG G302

not a whole lot for that specifically.

you just need some guy filling your the tags on your video to the max and with views and likes it will cause it to show up higher.

the paying is only for the promotion VEVO is able to do on YouTube, not for the search results.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

OK THEN...............................

cNgrvWy.png

My SuperSex PC! (buyng stage)  i5 6600K/ CM Hyper 212 EVO/ 16GB Crucial DDR4 2133 generic/ ASUS Z170 PRO Gaming/ Samsung EVO 500GB M.2-2280 SSD/ Seagate Barracuda 1TB 7.2k RPM/ Gainward GTX 980 Ti Phoenix Golden Sample 6GB/ Phanteks Enthoo Pro ATX/ Silverstone Strider 1KW ST-1000P/ DELL U2715h 1440p/ LOG G110/ LOG G302

not a whole lot for that specifically.

you just need some guy filling your the tags on your video to the max and with views and likes it will cause it to show up higher.

the paying is only for the promotion VEVO is able to do on YouTube, not for the search results.

I want stormzy saying "suck your mum" and what do i get? One die-erection

Piss off Youtube! plez!

cNgrvWy.png

Anither nice example of some steaming dog turd!

So, how much is it ? Huh? How much do i need to pay that my video pops up in any random search on YouTube?

Znkr1oi.png

Everything with youtube is messed up.

Desktop 1: CPU: Intel Core i7 4770  GPU: Nvidia Geforce GTX 960 Ram: Crucial DDR3 2x8GB 1600 MHz  Storage: Samsung 850 Evo 250GB and Segate 1TB Hard drive  Desktop 2: CPU: Intel Pentium G3258  GPU: AMD R7 250  Ram: Corsair Vengance DRR3 2x8GB 1600 MHz  Mobo: MSI H81M-E33  PSU: Corsair CX430M  Case: Rosewill MicroAtx Mini Tower

Eh? but it found my video...

I want stormzy saying "suck your mum" and what do i get? One die-erection

Piss off Youtube! plez!

But Gala, think about all the young girls! They wouldn't want to go to the send page to find their juan direction!

as you can see, all videos with a huge amount of views (and probably likes) on top of a search which they may have a tag or two from on their video..

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

But Gala, think about all the young girls! They wouldn't want to go to the send page to find their juan direction!

Actually thinking about them, its disgusting.

RIP Twat 1999 - 2015

as you can see, all videos with a huge amount of views (and probably likes) on top of a search which they may have a tag or two from on their video..

Oh i think i lost the plot... i thought OP meant it would not find specific video's, sorry.

VGJggAT.pngI dunno, am I doing this right?

It seems like if it can't find a video matching your result, it just goes for any related vid with a lot of views...

Any unknown button should be pressed even number of times.

Oh i think i lost the plot... i thought OP meant it would not find specific video's, sorry.

Thats the point.

I dunno, am I doing this right?

Spot on!

Thats the point.

Well it's about not finding the right videos, because it finds other more viewed videos first because YouTube's algorithm works like that

Well it's about not finding the right videos, because it finds other more viewed videos first because YouTube's algorithm works like that

YouTube is ...

one-big-pile-random-32625449-500-272.jpg

Soon, i will write a tutorial how to bypass YouTube ads and the YouTube counter and promoting system, and watch YouTube like a normal man.

I hate when shit that has nothing to do with what I search comes up.

I can't put an example here but it has happened to me before.

The stars died for you to be here today.

A locked bathroom in the right place can make all the difference in the world.