New Jetflo Spins but no lights

Cam Bam
Go to solution Solved by Aytex,

It is currently plugged into the motherboard. I was going to try the hub haha ;P Haven't yet. There are 2 extensions on it which both dampen the sound. Would that be it?

plug it in the hub then try taking the sound dampeners out then

Hey everyone. So I recently bought 2 COOLER MASTER Jetflo 120 blue LED fans. One of them works fine while the other only spins but does not light up. Is it because I have two of the dampening chords that come with it attached to this one fan? (The red cables) Or is it something else?

If it is because of the 2 dampening cables attached to the 1 fan, where should I now connect the fan and with 1 or none of the dampening cables attached? My case (NZXT H440) has a fan hub. But I don't know if by default, it has any spare 4 pin connections and hate opening my case for no reason haha.

Please help lovely people :) <3

plug it in the mobo isntead of hub. if it still dosen't light up then the LED's are dead

It is currently plugged into the motherboard. I was going to try the hub haha ;P Haven't yet. There are 2 extensions on it which both dampen the sound. Would that be it?

i believe only one low noise adapter should be used per fan otherwise they just spin too slow and some fans wont light up if they are at really low power

LTT Community Standards                                               Welcome!-A quick guide for new members to LTT

Man's Machine- i7-7700k@5.0GHz / Asus M8H / GTX 1080Ti / 4x4gb Gskill 3000 CL15  / Custom loop / 240gb Intel SSD / 3tb HDD / Corsair RM1000x / Dell S2716DG

The Lady's Rig- G3258@4.4GHz(1.39v) on Hyper 212 / Gigabyte GA-B85M / gtx750 / 8gb PNY xlr8 / 500gb seagate HDD / CS 450M / Asus PB277Q

All done and working beautifully now. Thank you so much :) It's just loud. So I'll need to buy an extension or something to the Motherboard tomorrow because they only reach to the hub. Therefore, I'll be able to control the noise of them hahaha. Really loud but great ;D Thank you again.