CRAZY Server Build. [FreeNas] [Home Server] [Cluster] [WIP] [UPDATED!!]

BY THE HAND OF LINUS I ORDER YOU TO REEEEEEST!

nah

Main Rig: -FX8150 -32gb Kingston HyperX BLUE -120gb Kingston HyperX SSD -1TB WD Black -ASUS R9 270 DCUII OC -Corsair 300r -Full specs on Profile

Other Devices: -One Plus One 64gb Sandstone Black -Canon T5 -Moto G -Pebble Smartwatch -Nintendo 2DS -G27 Racing Wheel

#PlugYourStuff - 720penis - 1080penis - #KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #HashtagsAreALifestyle - CAR BOUGHT: 2010 Corolla

nah

Well i tried

Andres "Bluejay" Alejandro Montefusco - The Forums Favorite Bird!!!

Top Clock: 7.889 Ghz Cooled by: Liquid Helium   

#ChocolateRAM #OatmealFans #ScratchItHarder #WorstcardBestoverclocker #CrazySexStories #SchnitzelQuest TS3 SERVER

Well i tried

Good job!

Main Rig: -FX8150 -32gb Kingston HyperX BLUE -120gb Kingston HyperX SSD -1TB WD Black -ASUS R9 270 DCUII OC -Corsair 300r -Full specs on Profile

Other Devices: -One Plus One 64gb Sandstone Black -Canon T5 -Moto G -Pebble Smartwatch -Nintendo 2DS -G27 Racing Wheel

#PlugYourStuff - 720penis - 1080penis - #KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #HashtagsAreALifestyle - CAR BOUGHT: 2010 Corolla

AHHHHHH  =D Clusters! I'm planing my Raspberry Pi cluster right now. Of course mine is going to be mainly for having fun and again as you said BRAGGING RIGHTS!

AHHHHHH  =D Clusters! I'm planing my Raspberry Pi cluster right now. Of course mine is going to be mainly for having fun and again as you said DRAGGING RIGHTS!

Bragging*

i had too sorry

Bragging*

i had too sorry

*I *to

I am good at computer

Spoiler

Motherboard: Gigabyte G1 sniper 3 | CPU: Intel 3770k @5.1Ghz | RAM: 32Gb G.Skill Ripjaws X @1600Mhz | Graphics card: EVGA 980 Ti SC | HDD: Seagate barracuda 3298534883327.74B + Samsung OEM 5400rpm drive + Seatgate barracude 2TB | PSU: Cougar CMX 1200w | CPU cooler: Custom loop

*I *to

Screw you

See how it feels XD

:(

Pentium 4s I believe.

H O L Y SHIT arent those a little overkill for a server 

If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough it will be believed.

-Adolf Hitler 

H O L Y SHIT arent those a little overkill for a server 

yes

yes

man those p4s are way to overkill for a server i think you should be looking at p3s 

-Adolf Hitler 

man those p4s are way to overkill for a server i think you should be looking at p3s 

Bragging rights bro.

It seems like all you're doing is talking about doing it but not doing anything about it.  Not to mention the ongoing chat within the posts.  I'll come back when you post some more stuff about the build and not to mention, good luck.

Unfortunately, I could not do any work on the machines today as my family and I were out all day. Tomorrow I promise an update.

i think you already posted old thread like this

i think you already posted old thread like this

i did but ran into some problems so had to cancel, this time its going to be finished! BTW, HEre comes the update!

I have started to work on testing the 3 PCs that will be working as the BeoWolf cluster!

Stay tuned!

Update 2 is out!

could you do a tutorial on how you form the cluster 

-Adolf Hitler 

Seems okay so far I guess.  Those components look waaaaaay old though.

They are :P There will be an update today! It will hopefully fix the problem I had with 2 of the 3 PCs broken for the cluster! :D

I will try my best.

Seems okay so far I guess.  Those components look waaaaaay old though.

Wow, 2 pages of crap.. hope your build it amazing cuz from the beginnings here... well

Mini-Update is out! :D