best smartphone until now !

aDham_z

Hey guys , i will buy a phone in the next week and i wanna know what's the best smartphone until now ?

Thanks any ways :)

Budget open.

What's your budget?

I'd probably say Note 4. Or R7 Plus if they have it available to you yet.

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900 Cooler: EVGA CLC280 Motherboard: Gigabyte B550i Pro AX RAM: Kingston Hyper X 32GB 3200mhz

Storage: WD 750 SE 500GB, WD 730 SE 1TB GPU: EVGA RTX 3070 Ti PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Streacom DA2

Monitor: LG 27GL83B Mouse: Razer Basilisk V2 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red Speakers: Mackie CR5BT

MiniPC - Sold for $100 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i3 4160 Cooler: Integrated Motherboard: Integrated

RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 16GB DDR3 Storage: Transcend MSA370 128GB GPU: Intel 4400 Graphics

PSU: Integrated Case: Shuttle XPC Slim

Monitor: LG 29WK500 Mouse: G.Skill MX780 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

Budget Rig 1 - Sold For $750 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 7600k Cooler: CryOrig H7 Motherboard: MSI Z270 M5

RAM: Crucial LPX 16GB DDR4 Storage: Intel S3510 800GB GPU: Nvidia GTX 980

PSU: Corsair CX650M Case: EVGA DG73

OG Gaming Rig - Gone

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 4690k Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 Motherboard: MSI Z97i AC ITX

RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB DDR3 Storage: Kingston Fury 240GB GPU: Asus Strix GTX 970

PSU: Thermaltake TR2 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX

Monitor: Dell P2214H x2 Mouse: Logitech MX Master Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

Wait. Oneplus2 is a good one but not available yet. S6 is good also the new moto is released in september

Just because you don't care, doesn't mean other others don't. Don't be a self-centered asshole. -Thank You a PSA from the people who do not say random shit on the internet. 

whatever costs the most. iphone 6+

CPU: i9 19300k////GPU: RTX 4090////RAM: 64gb DDR5 5600mhz ////MOBO: Aorus z790 Elite////MONITORS: 3 LG 38" 3840x1600 WIDESCREEN MONITORS

iPhone

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

Wait for the iPhone 6s(+)

My Rig:  CPU: Core i7 4790K @4.8ghz  Motherboard: Asus Maximus Vii Hero  Ram: 4x4GB Corsair Vengeance Pro 2400mhz (Red)  Cooling: Corsair H105, 2x Corsair SP120 High Preformance Editions, Corsair AF 140 Quiet Edition  PSU: Corsair RM 850  GPU: EVGA GTX 980 SC ACX 2.0  Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 120GB, WD Blue 1TB  Case Corsair 760t (Black)  Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow Chroma  Mouse: Razer Deathadder Chroma  Headset: ATH-M50X Mic: Blue Yeti Blackout

whatever costs the most. iphone 6+

Thats not how it works... Also, stop post farming.

OT: I would say the the best phones are the moto x, the xperia z3, the galaxy s6, and the lg g4.

wattajoke

what? I haven't found one that costs more then my 128gb iphone 6+. even the new galaxy Samsung edge is less

OT: I would say the the best phones are the moto x, the xperia z3, the galaxy s6, and the lg g4.

you're gonna have to tell me what post farming is so I know how to properly respond.

CPU: i9 19300k////GPU: RTX 4090////RAM: 64gb DDR5 5600mhz ////MOBO: Aorus z790 Elite////MONITORS: 3 LG 38" 3840x1600 WIDESCREEN MONITORS

What's your budget?

I'd probably say Note 4. Or R7 Plus if they have it available to you yet.

Budget open.

what? I haven't found one that costs more then my 128gb iphone 6+. even the new galaxy Samsung edge is less

you're gonna have to tell me what post farming is so I know how to properly respond.

price doesn't equate to quality ever in the real world. Why don't you go ahead and buy those diamond HDMI cables, I hear those are pretty good quality over regular HDMI cables because they cost about $1000.

Post farming is where you post something that has no benefit or add anything to the discussion at hand.

-アパゾ

And guys please no samsung because i'm on the s4 right know and bascily the ui os shit .

After upgrading to android 5.0 .

Play store is shit and another flaws had come with 5.0 and pretty much touchwiz is bad . Very bad.

price doesn't equate to quality ever in the real world. Why don't you go ahead and buy those diamond HDMI cables, I hear those are pretty good quality over regular HDMI cables because they cost about $1000.

Thanks, i'll look into that.

Post farming is where you post something that has no benefit or add anything to the discussion at hand.

so I should have just said iphone 6 instead? No, he would have still bitched and whined about it regardless. boo hoo.

Post farming is posting on basically every topic, even though you don't have an answer. I have seen replies from you on most threads in the last hour, and almost none of them game any real helpful information.

M8(s) is the best for the money. I had the M8 and have the M8s myself.

S6 Edge or LG G4 or Sony something something

Current system - ThinkPad Yoga 460

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD

|| Case: NZXT H440 ❤️|| MB: Gigabyte GA-Z170XP-SLI || CPU: Skylake Chip || Graphics card : GTX 970 Strix || RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB || Storage:1TB WD+500GB WD + 120Gb HyperX savage|| Monitor: Dell U2412M+LG 24MP55HQ+Philips TV ||  PSU CX600M || 

Post farming is posting on basically every topic, even though you don't have an answer. I have seen replies from you on most threads in the last hour, and almost none of them game any real helpful information.

so why aren't you bitching about the people who just said iphone 6? or was it just my extra sentence saying the most expenisve? so if I Just said "iphone 6+" it would be ok? no,either way you would have complained about it.

what posts were "farm posting"? when did I ever do that? I never went to a question that I didn't know. you are full of shit sorry.

you're right. I am posting one liners so I can gets thousands of posts. that Is why I am posting only on certain threads and not every single one. 10/10

Highly recommend the LG G4, I have had mine about a month and it has been wonderful. Camera is great! Overall the phone is very responsive and I love that I can put an SD card in it for all my music. 

I think if you gave us some more info we'd be able to help you quite a bit more.
What do you plan to use the phone for most?

Texting/Email?
Video?
Games?

....calls? (I know, odd right?)

Also battery life you want, features like expandable storage, etc etc.

There is no perfect phone, and for us to nail down one that'll fit what you want a little better we need more.

I totally agree except for the Moto X.
The current one isn't the greatest.

I'll never understand the fascination with phablets, whether it be the Note or the 6+.

The Note line really isn't that bad in hand after you use it for a little bit.

I'm going to get a phablet for my next phone because it's lovely for multimedia when in bed, and I need the bigger screen for product previews.

Plus they usually come with bigger batteries, if designed correctly.

And guys please no samsung because i'm on the s4 right know and bascily the ui os shit .
After upgrading to android 5.0 .

Play store is shit and another flaws had come with 5.0 and pretty much touchwiz is bad . Very bad.

You can get something like Nova Launcher and it should fix most of your issues.

The Play Store has nothing to do with Samsung.

If you don't like Google, Apple's basically your other choice.

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900 Cooler: EVGA CLC280 Motherboard: Gigabyte B550i Pro AX RAM: Kingston Hyper X 32GB 3200mhz

Storage: WD 750 SE 500GB, WD 730 SE 1TB GPU: EVGA RTX 3070 Ti PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Streacom DA2

Monitor: LG 27GL83B Mouse: Razer Basilisk V2 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red Speakers: Mackie CR5BT

Spoiler

RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 16GB DDR3 Storage: Transcend MSA370 128GB GPU: Intel 4400 Graphics

Spoiler

OG Gaming Rig - Gone

Spoiler

RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB DDR3 Storage: Kingston Fury 240GB GPU: Asus Strix GTX 970

Monitor: Dell P2214H x2 Mouse: Logitech MX Master Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

I think if you gave us some more info we'd be able to help you quite a bit more.

What do you plan to use the phone for most?

Texting/Email?

Video?

Games?

....calls? (I know, odd right?)

Also battery life you want, features like expandable storage, etc etc.

There is no perfect phone, and for us to nail down one that'll fit what you want a little better we need more.

I totally agree except for the Moto X.

The current one isn't the greatest.

The Note line really isn't that bad in hand after you use it for a little bit.

I'm going to get a phablet for my next phone because it's lovely for multimedia when in bed, and I need the bigger screen for product previews.

Plus they usually come with bigger batteries, if designed correctly.

You can get something like Nova Launcher and it should fix most of your issues.

The Play Store has nothing to do with Samsung.

If you don't like Google, Apple's basically your other choice.

Mostly playing high end games like modern combat 5 , nova , asphalt and watching vid and multitasking :D

I like to recommend lg g4 as the android choice and iphone 6 as the alternate more expensive choice. I do not recomend samsung as they generally do not last a long period of time hence they have bad build quality. Believe me i had all the phones from galaxy s1-4 and note 2. If you dislike plastic and would prefer an "iphone" like build quality then go for the htc m9

Mostly playing high end games like modern combat 5 , nova , asphalt and watching vid and multitasking :D

I'd say Note 4 then. Or the Sony Z3, it has excellent battery life.

If you find you kill your battery often the Note has the nice option of replacing the battery. Just pay the few dollars for Nova Launcher and get rid of the most interactive parts of TouchWiz.

start? My account is over a year old. I just haven't POSTED MUCH SINCE THEN. the guy is a dick. I don't give a shit who it is.  If I was farm posting I  would have been replying a lot more. I saw questions i had no fucking idea how to answer. guess what? I didn't answer them did I?

pathetic you would post your status about me. really.... what is that word. mature?

I guess this poor guys thread has been destroyed enough I will stop replying.

Good on you for being the bigger man for not responding. I didn't bother checking the age, just saw the post count.

Yeah, I agree but you were both a little off topic, no?

I didn't really pay attention to what you said until I saw all the bickering between you two. *shrug*

It's good to see you starting to post more though. Can't really learn without asking questions right?

Spoiler

Spoiler

OG Gaming Rig - Gone

Spoiler