Corsair Strafe RGB with CHerry MX Silent

YT2002

Corsair has announced the new Corsair Strafe RGB, which is the Strafe in RGB. It also comes with a wrist rest and Cue support, but the main thing is the CHerry MX Silent switch which is exclusive to corsair. They claim that noise can be reduced by up to 30%.

PC is Intel Core i5 6400, GIgabyte H170 Gaming 3, Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x4GB 2400Mhz ,Sandisk Ultra Plus 128GB, WD Blue 1TB, NZXT S340, ASUS Geforce GTX 960. Fractal Design Tesla R2 650W. http://au.pcpartpicker.com/p/793XNG. Graphics card choices don't always have to be dictated on performance. If you want the game stream and power consumption of the GTX 970 get that. If you want raw performance of the R9 390 get that. In the end we are all gamers, so what if your buddy gets an extra 5 fps? 

I just saw this myself on another site....very interesting.

CORSAIR RIPPER: AMD 3970X - 3080TI & 2080TI - 64GB Ram - 2.5TB NVME SSD's - 35" G-Sync 120hz 1440P
MFB (Mining/Folding/Boinc): AMD 1600 - 3080 & 1080Ti - 16GB Ram - 240GB SSD
Dell OPTIPLEX:  Intel i5 6500 - 8GB Ram - 256GB SSD

PC & CONSOLE GAMER

The Corsair Strafe Silent RGB is F***ING EXCLUSIVE TO BEST BUY!! WHY? If that means the UK and anywhere other than America doesn't get it, I am going to be so mad.

Minor detail: Best Buy exists in Canada. Just did a quick Wikipedia search and that seems like all the Best Buy's there are left, having shut down stores in the UK in the last couple years. Also, you could check Corsair's website for "authorized dealers" (try http://www.corsair.com/en-ca/where-to-buy ) and see what's in your country - hopefully close to you.

The Corsair Strafe Silent RGB is F***ING EXCLUSIVE TO BEST BUY!! WHY? If that means the UK and anywhere other than America doesn't get it, I am going to be so mad.

Meanwhile Swndlr lives 20 minutes from BestBuy

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

Minor detail: Best Buy exists in Canada. Just did a quick Wikipedia search and that seems like all the Best Buy's there are left, having shut down stores in the UK in the last couple years. Also, you could check Corsair's website for "authorized dealers" (try http://www.corsair.com/en-ca/where-to-buy ) and see what's in your country - hopefully close to you.

Corsair will probably announce exclusivity to Curry's PC World in the UK, hopefully. About the only major physical tech shop in the UK, with the exception of Maplin that charges like an extra £50 for everything.

Uhmm.. So.. what's the difference between this to the K70 RGB?

K70 RGB is more quality made? as I see the Strafe RGB is made of plastic..

What's the difference? Switches are tho.. but idc much about that I care about the construction of the keyboard and how you can clean it better ...

I see the K70 RGB more manageable to clean, except the Strafe looks like a Razer blackwidow? Or someone correct me on that.. haven't seen a tear down yet.

Security Analyst & Tech Enthusiast

Ask me anything.

Check out my iCUE Guide Beta Tester for Corsair

Got a Corsair Product? Got a Question?

Feel Free to PM Me ?

Check out my iCUE Guide

strayf iz garbuj. i tink taht depthstocker iz hav bitter switchz. chinklit iz gud rite?

Hi.

I look forward to the Cherry MX Clicky switch.

We all need a daily check-up from the neck up to avoid stinkin' thinkin' which ultimately leads to the hardening of attitudes. - Zig Ziglar

The sad fact about atheists is that they stand for nothing while standing against things that have brought much good to the world. Now ain't that sad. - Anonymous

Replace fear with faith and fear will disappear. - Billy Cox  ......................................Also, Legalism, Education-bred Arrogance and Hubris-based Assumption are BULLSHIT.

Corsair will probably announce exclusivity to Curry's PC World in the UK, hopefully. About the only major physical tech shop in the UK, with the exception of Maplin that charges like an extra £50 for everything.

PC world is absolute shit. Keep it exclusive to online shops.

I look forward to the Cherry MX Clicky switch.

i think those are called blue switches lol

Check out my iCUE Guide Beta Tester for Corsair

Got a Corsair Product? Got a Question?

Feel Free to PM Me ?

Check out my iCUE Guide

strayf iz garbuj. i tink taht depthstocker iz hav bitter switchz. chinklit iz gud rite?

Did you just have a stroke? Should we be worried?

phanteks enthoo pro | intel i5 4690k | noctua nh-d14 | msi z97 gaming 5 | 16gb crucial ballistix tactical | msi gtx970 4G OC  | adata sp900

i think those are called blue switches lol

NEEDS MOAR CLICK.

We all need a daily check-up from the neck up to avoid stinkin' thinkin' which ultimately leads to the hardening of attitudes. - Zig Ziglar

The sad fact about atheists is that they stand for nothing while standing against things that have brought much good to the world. Now ain't that sad. - Anonymous

Replace fear with faith and fear will disappear. - Billy Cox  ......................................Also, Legalism, Education-bred Arrogance and Hubris-based Assumption are BULLSHIT.

Meanwhile Swndlr lives 20 minutes from BestBuy

And SLS lives 5 minutes from one :P

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) KLEVV CRAS XR RGB DDR4-3600 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX | Storage: 512GB SKHynix PC401, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 2x Micron 1100 256GB SATA SSDs | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra 10GB | Cooling: ThermalTake Floe 280mm w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 3 | Case: Sliger SM580 (Black) | PSU: Lian Li SP 850W

Server: CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) Crucial DDR4 Pro | Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B550-PLUS AC-HES | Storage: 128GB Samsung PM961, 4TB Seagate IronWolf | GPU: AMD FirePro WX 3100 | Cooling: EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB | Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow (White) | PSU: Seasonic Focus GM-850

Miscellaneous: Dell Optiplex 7060 Micro (i5-8500T/16GB/512GB), Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q Tiny (R5 2400GE/16GB/256GB), Dell Optiplex 7040 SFF (i5-6400/8GB/128GB)

It's likely that this just applies to the US/Canada.

The K65 RGB is a BB exclusive here, and yet you guys can get them at Scan. Maybe they'll announce exclusivity to Scan.

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) KLEVV CRAS XR RGB DDR4-3600 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX | Storage: 512GB SKHynix PC401, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 2x Micron 1100 256GB SATA SSDs | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra 10GB | Cooling: ThermalTake Floe 280mm w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 3 | Case: Sliger SM580 (Black) | PSU: Lian Li SP 850W

Server: CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) Crucial DDR4 Pro | Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B550-PLUS AC-HES | Storage: 128GB Samsung PM961, 4TB Seagate IronWolf | GPU: AMD FirePro WX 3100 | Cooling: EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB | Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow (White) | PSU: Seasonic Focus GM-850

Miscellaneous: Dell Optiplex 7060 Micro (i5-8500T/16GB/512GB), Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q Tiny (R5 2400GE/16GB/256GB), Dell Optiplex 7040 SFF (i5-6400/8GB/128GB)

And SLS lives 5 minutes from one :P

Only reason mine is that far is cuz its in a mall :P

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

Oh look, they realized that RGB on a black background looks like crap.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Only reason mine is that far is cuz its in a mall :P

Mine too (well it's within the vicinity of a mall) :D

Am I the only one who likes Cherry MX Blue, even on gaming keyboards?

Blue Jay

CPU: Intel Core i7 6700k (OC'd 4.4GHz) Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo Mobo: MSI Z170A Gaming Pro Carbon GPU: EVGA GTX 950 SSC RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 8GB (1x8GB) SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB Case: NZXT S340 Black/Blue PSU: Corsair CX430M

Other Stuff

Monitor: Acer H236HL BID Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum Keyboard: I don't even know Mouse Pad: SteelSeries QcK Headset: Turtle Beach X12

GitHub

getting this.

Wishing leads to ambition and ambition leads to motivation and motivation leads to me building an illegal rocket ship in my backyard.

Am I the only one who likes Cherry MX Blue, even on gaming keyboards?

I like blues!  But they're a bit too soft, so it's MX Clear's or MX Greens on my end.

Did you just have a stroke? Should we be worried?

i iz t3lling my m0m. eye ken typ3 en n0mb3rz s0 1 1z k3w13r 10 u.

Hi.