I want it.....I want it so bad...I just. dont want to make the sacrafice of that basically monthly salary for something I am only gonna look at for maybe 5 hours a day at most.

When I put it like that it ALMOST ...justifies the price tag....

• 3 weeks later...

The free syncs have just sold out at my local stores but when is the gsync coming? does it have VESA? I still love my 34uc97 but I'm so interested in the gsync and ultrawide.

A couple of short video's of the 34" Ultrawide and 4k UHD monitors compared for size.
[Official] Debezelled Monitor & Portrait Surround/Eyefinity

How to debezel a ASUS VG248QE 144hz 3D monitor

ASUS VG248QE 144hz 3D Monitor - REVIEW

PORTRAIT SURROUND VG248QE - 3770k - MVE - SLI TITAN - AX1200i - 800D - HD800 - MUTEKI 7.2

The free syncs have just sold out at my local stores but when is the gsync coming? does it have VESA? I still love my 34uc97 but I'm so interested in the gsync and ultrawide.

A couple of short video's of the 34" Ultrawide and 4k UHD monitors compared for size.

Seriously, who watches films on their monitors...

Open your eyes and break your chains. Console peasantry is just a state of mind.

MSI 980Ti + Acer XB270HU 

Seriously, who watches films on their monitors...

LOL I dont know. Some people do I guess? 

[Official] Debezelled Monitor & Portrait Surround/Eyefinity

How to debezel a ASUS VG248QE 144hz 3D monitor

ASUS VG248QE 144hz 3D Monitor - REVIEW

PORTRAIT SURROUND VG248QE - 3770k - MVE - SLI TITAN - AX1200i - 800D - HD800 - MUTEKI 7.2

• 3 weeks later...

So when is the cka (g-sync) version coming out?. I see preorders from some eu website for sep 10 but cant find any news on when it will actually get release.

RIG:

| CPU: Intel 7-6900K | GPU: MSI GTX 1080 SEAHAWK EK X | MB: Asus Rampage V Edition 10 | Cooler: WB Custom Loop | RAM: 32GB Corsair Dom 3000mhz  | SSD: 2X Corsair GT 480GB RAID 0

| HDD: 2X Western Digital BLACK 3TB RAID 1 | Case: Corsair 900D | PSU:  Corsair HX1050 | Display: PG348Q Dell 3008WFP X2

• 1 month later...

Okay BIG DISCLAIMER TO NVIDIA USERS!!!

Love linus, but this monitor is only 60hz. Thats it.... Sure you can set it, and over clock it to say it runs at 75hz or 85hz but for nvidia users, we get to enjoy lovely frame drops for anything above 60hz. Basically the monitor will try to display 85 'images' a second, but fails and just drops some in between to basically end up with 60. So at least for me, NO smooth gameplay, no amazing 'night and day difference'

http://www.testufo.com/#test=frameskipping (check your own)

Just browse some sites for yourself

https://goo.gl/YcAGCk

No hotpatch or update from Acer, or nvidia. Currently moving up the support line with acer.

If i have missed something feel free to let me know, but this is highly frustrating.

Windows 10

Gtx 980ti

• 1 month later...

Okay BIG DISCLAIMER TO NVIDIA USERS!!!

Love linus, but this monitor is only 60hz. Thats it.... Sure you can set it, and over clock it to say it runs at 75hz or 85hz but for nvidia users, we get to enjoy lovely frame drops for anything above 60hz. Basically the monitor will try to display 85 'images' a second, but fails and just drops some in between to basically end up with 60. So at least for me, NO smooth gameplay, no amazing 'night and day difference'

http://www.testufo.com/#test=frameskipping (check your own)

Just browse some sites for yourself

https://goo.gl/YcAGCk

No hotpatch or update from Acer, or nvidia. Currently moving up the support line with acer.

If i have missed something feel free to let me know, but this is highly frustrating.

Windows 10

Gtx 980ti

Do you have the XR341CKA or XR341CK model? I don't believe the G-SYNC version is released yet. I'm certain you have the FreeSync model..