Metal Gear Solid V will be released with consoles!

SImoHayha

Breaking news!!!

MGSV will be released with consoles AKA. ON SEPTEMBER 1

If you don't know am a big happy fan of MGSV so here are the system requirements for it :D

Also for those that pre-order right now :D You get Ground Zeroes for FREE!  also we get a cool emblem and Motherbase DLC even if you don't pre-order.

However online won't be on for awhile.

LONG LIVE KOJIMA

Sources :

https://www.konami.com/news/konami-brings-pc-release-for-metal-gear-solid-v-the-phantom-pain-in-line-with-september-1st-console-launch/

Minimum:
  • Processor: Intel Core i5-4460 (3.40 GHz) or better; Quad-core or better
  • Memory: 4 GB RAM
  • Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 650 (2GB) or better (DirectX 11 card Required)
  • DirectX: Version 11
  • Hard Drive: 28 GB available space
  • Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card
Recommended:
  • Processor: Intel Core i7-4790 (3.60GHz) or better; Quad-core or better
  • Memory: 8 GB RAM
  • Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760 (DirectX 11 graphic card required)
  • DirectX: Version 11
  • Hard Drive: 28 GB available space
  • Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card (Surround Sound 5.1)

NEVER GIVE UP. NEVER STOP LEARNING. DONT LET THE PAST HURT YOU. YOU CAN DOOOOO IT

So it has an i7 as a recommended CPU... Curious...

Just remember: Random people on the internet ALWAYS know more than professionals, when someone's lying, AND can predict the future.

i7 9700K (5.2Ghz @1.2V); MSI Z390 Gaming Edge AC; Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 16GB 3200 CAS 16; H100i RGB Platinum; Samsung 970 Evo 1TB; Samsung 850 Evo 500GB; WD Black 3 TB; Phanteks 350x; Corsair RM19750w.

Laptop: Dell XPS 15 4K 9750H GTX 1650 16GB Ram 256GB SSD

Spoiler

sex hahaha

That's some high end Minimum specs there.How do they expect to run it on console?

Insert   Dank   Signature   Here.

an i5 for minimum specs HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Rigs I've Built

The Striker i5 4590 @ 3.7 ||  MSI GTX 980 Armor X2 || Corsair RMX 750 || Team Elite Plus 8 GB || Define S || MSI Z97S SLI Krait

The Office PC i3 4160 @ 3.6 || Intel 4600 || EVGA 500B || G.Skill 8 GB || Cooler Master N200 || ASRock H97M Pro4

The Friend PC G3258 @ 4.3 || Sapphire R9 280X Tri-X || EVGA 600B || 8 GB Dell Ram || Cooler Master N200 || ASRock H97M- iTX/ac

The Mom Gaming PC A10-7890K @ 4.4 || iGPU + ASUS R7 250 ||  8 GB Klevv DDR3-2800 Mhz

So it has an i7 as a recommended CPU... Curious...

Exactly if a i7 is recommended how do they expect to run this thing on a console?

an i5 for minimum specs HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

bad day for my Pentium box :(

Exactly if a i7 is recommended how do they expect to run this thing on a console?

Console development is allot easier than PC development. They only have to optimize for 2-4 sets of hardware combinations as opposed to the limitless that is PC.

And it could mean 8 Threaded (which consoles are), or anything like a high minimum that isn't needed, like GTA V, which could run on duel cores as opposed to the recommended 4. (Not counting HT)

Just remember: Random people on the internet ALWAYS know more than professionals, when someone's lying, AND can predict the future.

i7 9700K (5.2Ghz @1.2V); MSI Z390 Gaming Edge AC; Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 16GB 3200 CAS 16; H100i RGB Platinum; Samsung 970 Evo 1TB; Samsung 850 Evo 500GB; WD Black 3 TB; Phanteks 350x; Corsair RM19750w.

Laptop: Dell XPS 15 4K 9750H GTX 1650 16GB Ram 256GB SSD

Spoiler

sex hahaha

The Fox Engine they made was so it can easily programed for multiple consoles. Also I think it pushes each console to the limit. As for us since we are the bigger powerhouse compared to consoles I think they made it extra special for us so we can see those graphics shine.

NEVER GIVE UP. NEVER STOP LEARNING. DONT LET THE PAST HURT YOU. YOU CAN DOOOOO IT

MEtal Gear Rising had similar pre-release recommendations, and they turned out to be bull. Betting it's the same case here.

why do so many good cases only come in black and white

bad day for my Pentium box :(

not really. i doubt that an i5 is needed for minimum

Rigs I've Built

The Striker i5 4590 @ 3.7 ||  MSI GTX 980 Armor X2 || Corsair RMX 750 || Team Elite Plus 8 GB || Define S || MSI Z97S SLI Krait

The Office PC i3 4160 @ 3.6 || Intel 4600 || EVGA 500B || G.Skill 8 GB || Cooler Master N200 || ASRock H97M Pro4

The Friend PC G3258 @ 4.3 || Sapphire R9 280X Tri-X || EVGA 600B || 8 GB Dell Ram || Cooler Master N200 || ASRock H97M- iTX/ac

The Mom Gaming PC A10-7890K @ 4.4 || iGPU + ASUS R7 250 ||  8 GB Klevv DDR3-2800 Mhz

Don't pre order for all you know it could be a bad PC port

Nope lol. Ground Zeroes was perfect port.

Ground zeroes is GPU bound. I was able to run it in 4k at 50-65 fps on a dual core pentium and a titan x. 

Ground zeroes is GPU bound. I was able to run it in 4k at 50-65 fps on a dual core pentium and a titan x. 

Why would you run a pentium and titan x together in the first place?

Why would you run a pentium and titan x together in the first place?

I couldn't afford a better processor. Don't hate on me because I'm poor. 

I couldn't afford a better processor. Don't hate on me because I'm poor. 

Then how'd you afford a Titan X xDDDDDD

Then how'd you afford a Titan X xDDDDDD

Lol, I had to rock the pentium for about a month or two till I got my i5. Thinking about getting the xeon next but I'm unsure. 

If the recommended/minimum specs are indicating anything (they probably aren't) is that this game is more CPU bound than gpu bound.

Home is where the heart my desktop is.

I have a hard time thinking about what I will do about this game. After hearing the terrible working conditions of the developers working on this game, I find it very hard for me to even want to pay for this game. I even have a hard time thinking about how good this game will be, when their really being pushed out of game development (whether they are being fire/moved to mobile game development).

I have a hard time thinking about what I will do about this game. After hearing the terrible working conditions of the developers working on this game, I find it very hard for me to even want to pay for this game. I even have a hard time thinking about how good this game will be, when their really being pushed out of game development (whether they are being fire/moved to mobile game development).

Konami or kojima?

You can't think of them as the same... Well now you can because kojima himself got fired.

Most bad rep is Konami, as for kojima productions I haven't heard anything bad.

I don't want to give Konami my money but. I want the game...too bad Kojima didnt start his own and just release the game as a indi dev.

Konami or kojima?

You can't think of them as the same... Well now you can because kojima himself got fired.

Most bad rep is Konami, as for kojima productions I haven't heard anything bad.

I don't want to give Konami my money but. I want the game...too bad Kojima didnt start his own and just release the game as a indi dev.

Who knows he might. I think Kojima got fired because they were fighting over power.

Who knows he might. I think Kojima got fired because they were fighting over power.

But didn't Konami take the metal gear franchise ? or was it "kojima production" they took? 

Eitherway both are critical IMO. sure Kojima makes other games but his top kek is Metal Gear. 

That's some high end Minimum specs there.How do they expect to run it on console?

What's high end ? the CPU ? it's mid range chip not high end.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650