CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D
CPU Cooler: ARCTIC Liquid Freezer III 56.3 CFM
Motherboard: Gigabyte B650 GAMING X AX V2 ATX AM5 Motherboard
Memory: G.Skill Flare X5 32 GB (2 x 16 GB) DDR5-6000 CL32 Memory
Storage: Western Digital Blue SN580 2 TB M.2-2280
Video Card: PNY XLR8 VERTO RTX 4080 SUPER 16 GB
Case: Corsair 5000D AIRFLOW ATX Mid Tower Case
Power Supply: Corsair RM1000x (2021) 1000 W 80+ Gold

Built this computer two weeks ago and had zero problems until yesterday. It crashed for the first time but did not think much of it. Then hours later it crashed playing diablo 4. It crashed again on D4 after an about and hour. Checked cpu temps while playing then the game crashed in minutes. after this i would crash seconds after booting until it crashed during startup and then didn't post at all with the DRAM light on. Reset cmos, took out GPU, 1 stick of ram in A2, and finally booted after updating BIOS, but crashed after a minute or two. This time it didnt post and the VGA light was on. Tried and again and now it crashes when the gigabyte screen is up,

Tried clearing the CMOS?

Apprentice Software Developer

5 minutes ago, Blasty Blosty said:

Tried clearing the CMOS?

Yes I reset it with the switch currently took the battery out to try again

Now its stuck on the gigabyte screen and will not enter bios or boot menu

Check all connections even PSU cables are pushed in all the way. Take out all ram re seat them. Then check all cables. Even rgb-drgb so forth. Then you know 100% it's all connected. Also checking that the protective film on the AIO was also removed.

Is bios updated if not DL, put it on a usb update that sucker. Do you have RGB showing up if any in the pc after pressing the on button ?. Also try running the pc wth 1 or 2 sticks of ram in it to see if it will get past RED post light. & Yeah in the past i forgot cables (& not pushed in all the way) & even the silly protective film on an AIO years ago. It may seem silly tho we all forget from time to time on the simplest of things. If nothing of this then get back. Power down the system 1st, to make sure turn OFF Rocket Switch on back of PSU. Just to make sure, so no extra crap shoot to deal with.

Case: | TT Core x71 | Mobo: | Gigabyte Aorus Elite DDR4 | Cpu: 13600K | 1.300V | P-Core 5.6GHZ | E-Core 3.9GHZ | Cpu Block: EK Quantum Velocity2 | Ram: Team T-Force Vulcan Z 4x8GB 3200MHz DDR4 | Gpu: Gigabyte GTX G1 970 Bios Hacked 1.275V | Gpu Block: EK | Cooling: Custom Loop | Rads: 4 | PSU: Corsair RM 1000w

I have reseated the ram multiple times, it currently has 1 stick in it. Connectors seem fine. Already updated bios. Only rgb is on the GPU which is currently out. Fans do turn on and the motherboard goes through test lights. There is no film on the aio.

Hold or place a jumper pin on the clear Cmos header for 20 seconds (to make 100% sure it's cleared). Take the header jumper pin out, then power on the pc & see if it gets past LED post check on MOBO. If this still fails take out the gpu & see then worth a shot. Also can try the other ram stick see if that works then. After this im out of idea's for now.

Case: | TT Core x71 | Mobo: | Gigabyte Aorus Elite DDR4 | Cpu: 13600K | 1.300V | P-Core 5.6GHZ | E-Core 3.9GHZ | Cpu Block: EK Quantum Velocity2 | Ram: Team T-Force Vulcan Z 4x8GB 3200MHz DDR4 | Gpu: Gigabyte GTX G1 970 Bios Hacked 1.275V | Gpu Block: EK | Cooling: Custom Loop | Rads: 4 | PSU: Corsair RM 1000w

Already cleared with the pins multiple times, and took the battery out for at least two minutes. GPU has been out already. Changing the Ram changed nothing. I got the CPU, Motherboard, and RAM from a microcenter bundle, going through them for to see if i can get a replacement or something.

either ram or mobo but judging by the fact that it refuses to post id just blame the board

save your damn time and rma the board, dont think you can do anything about a new board thats faulty/defective and being pissy for no reason like this

Went to microcenter was able to replace the CPU, Ram, and Mobo with no hassle. System now starts up and seems stable. Idle temps and watts lower than yesterday(49C & 33W vs 44.5C & 28W) and more in line with what i remember they were when I built the system 2 weeks ago. Gonna stress test it after i put it together a bit more.

I had a -25 undervolt on it and of course xmp turned on and this was fine for 2 weeks. Could those settings have caused issues or is this just a bad part finally giving out? Yesterday was also the hottest ambient temp I've run the computer in so maybe that pushed it over the edge?