Best budget tablet for a 8 year old girl.

centurion_08

I don't know much about tablet's and i could use your help fellas.

I want to buy my 8 year old daugther her first tablet. Something with a big screen(7-10"), mid-end guts, enough memory to store stuff and a sturdy build quality.

I want her to be able to play some nice looking games, (smooth) , surf the web, take photos(?) 

I also don't want to annihilate my budget. Much obliged.

I don't know much about tablet's and i could use your help fellas.

I want to buy my 8 year old daugther her first tablet. Something with a big screen(7-10"), mid-end guts, enough memory to store stuff and a sturdy build quality.

I want her to be able to play some nice looking games, (smooth) , surf the web, take photos(?)

I also don't want to annihilate my budget. Much obliged.

Nexus 7 should do.

Nexus 7 should do.

I think that the Nexus 7 is even too expensive for this. I'd rather go with the Asus tablet @Anilallation mentioned. You might even find some great deals online at around $100.

I use a Acer Iconia One 8 b1-810 for college. Paid $150cad; 8", quad core Intel Atom, 1gig ram, 720p, 16gig flash, sd card, bluetooth 4.0, 2.4ghz wifi, 4000mah battery lasts all day.

http://www.amazon.ca/Acer-B1-810-15FA-Android-Storage-display/dp/B00SLJ1YG6

My AMD Build:

Spoiler

FX 6300 @ 4.8GHz, Zalman CNPS14X, MSI 970 Gaming, 16gb 1866MHz AData Ram, 3D Club R9 280X, Corsair 600M Psu, Thermaltake V3 AMD Edition Case, D-link 1200AC WiFi, 240gb Mushkin SSD, 2tb WD HDD, 140gb WD HDD (recording gameplay), 5x CoolerMaster SickleFlow 120mm fans, Windows 10 64Bit

Sisters Intel Build:

Spoiler

I7 4790k @ 4.4GHz, CoolerMaster 212 Evo, Gigabyte Gaming 5, 16gb 1866MHz Corsair Ram, 3D Club R9 390, EVGA 650GS Psu, NZXT S340 Case, D-Link 1200AC WiFi Card, HyperX 240gb SSD, 2tb WD HDD, Windows 10 64 Bit