Windows doesn't seem to think I can upgrade.

I have three failures in my Win10 upgrade.

No one seems to be having my issue. RIP.

PC SPECS: Athlon 860k, MSI 380 4GB, 8GB memory, 1TB HDD, Fractal Design Core 1000

No, it looks the same for me as for you: no updates but it looks like it tried to do the upgrade which as I said, failed 3 times

i got the same issue. I dont get any upgrade notification either, and the Win10 flag icon thingy is gone.

Dunno, dun care. Im happy with Win7 and i got a year to get win10 before i gotta pay for it anyways.

I had mine when I got up this morning. I know people who have it and people who are still waiting.
I don't think there is a any method to who got the download and who doesn't, completely random.

just make a bootable USB or dvd with the ISO be done within an hour or two

force update in cmd with wuauclt.exe /updatenow

It doesn't seem like anything is happening but it didn't give me an error. Is that good?

PC SPECS: Athlon 860k, MSI 380 4GB, 8GB memory, 1TB HDD, Fractal Design Core 1000

force update in cmd with wuauclt.exe /updatenow

that works and is legit?

i have the same issue, maybe because i'm in India.

Spoiler
Spoiler

AMD 5000 Series Ryzen 7 5800X| MSI MAG X570 Tomahawk WiFi | G.SKILL Trident Z RGB 32GB (2 * 16GB) DDR4 3200MHz CL16-18-18-38 | Asus GeForce GTX 3080Ti STRIX | SAMSUNG 980 PRO 500GB PCIe NVMe Gen4 SSD M.2 + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 (2280) Gen3 | Cooler Master V850 Gold V2 Modular | Corsair iCUE H115i RGB Pro XT | Cooler Master Box MB511 | ASUS TUF Gaming VG259Q Gaming Monitor 144Hz, 1ms, IPS, G-Sync | Logitech G 304 Lightspeed | Logitech G213 Gaming Keyboard |

PCPartPicker 

i have the same issue, maybe because i'm in India.

India is a pretty tech centered country, they should probably have it available there.

It doesn't seem like anything is happening but it didn't give me an error. Is that good?

then you go in to windows update and do it in cmd a few times

that works and is legit?

so by logic, opening notepad isn't legit?

it's a freaking ms product that you use

That's how it look for me, it's german but it says that there is no error code like this and that it doesn't work. It also doesn't work when you press on retry

Yeah yeah, tryied it, didn't work

http://puu.sh/jj0O9/198ec3599a.png not doing anything. I am probably doing it wrong.

then go delete everything in C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution\Download THE FILES, NOT THE FOLDER

and do cmd again

Now it's downloading for me. Thank you :) I'll report if it's successfull

then go delete everything in C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution\Download THE FILES, NOT THE FOLDER

and do cmd again

Still not doing anything, :/

Are you running CMD as admin?

Yep. I typed in the command a few times, opened the update menu, spammed the command a few more times. Nothing, am I doing it right?

Are you running CMD as admin?

and do cmd again

Please respond, I really want to update

I Had the same problem yesterday. The thing is that you won't get the "Upgrade" on the Windows Update panel itself. Rather there is a separate app that is installed to your PC via a windows update called "Get Windows 10" (forgot the update number... I think its KB3035583).

What I did was grabbed the Media Creation Tool from here https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/software-download/windows10  And I clicked on the Upgrade PC option.  Works the same say the reserve app does. At least it worked for me fine.