Who got windows 10

I am wanting to update to windows 10. So who as the officially windows 10 through the whole reserve thing?  

The question is: Who actually cares?

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

Had it as an insider, installed it for dozens of computers... getting it myself right now so yeah pretty much.

Computing enthusiast. 
I use to be able to input a cheat code now I've got to input a credit card - Total Biscuit

One of my systems has it.

Really because the whole reserve thing has not come on my laptop yet

Not me. But im not sure if i really want it anyway. Id rather wait a few months.

Core i7 4820K  |  NH-D14 | Rampage IV Extreme | Asus R9 280X DC2T | 8GB G.Skill TridentX | 120GB Samsung 840 | NZXT H440  |  Be quiet! Dark Power Pro 10 650W

^

Although I got it by downloading the ISO and burning it to a disc. Only method that worked for me.

Does using that method gives you a new Windows 10 key?

Because it's just not working for me through windows update and I would also want to upgrade my tablet... Which only has 7GB of free space.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

Does using that method gives you a new Windows 10 key?

Because it's just not working for me through windows update.

Yes as long as your current install is activated fine and you connect to the internet while activating so they can confirm your copy is legitimate etc, otherwise you have to enter your current product key.

Had been playing around with it as an insider for a while and now with my primary pro computer upgraded to Windows 10 I have to say I really enjoy the experience so far.

My Build:

Spoiler

CPU: i7 4770k GPU: GTX 780 Direct CUII Motherboard: Asus Maximus VI Hero SSD: 840 EVO 250GB HDD: 2xSeagate 2 TB PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 650W

Yes as long as your current install is activated fine and you connect to the internet while activating so they can confirm your copy is legitimate etc, otherwise you have to enter your current product key.

Alright. Will try that then, thanks. Just after I retry one last time to do it through windows update...

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

I just installed it from the AWX program/Windows Update rathr than clean install. I would clean install.. but I only clean installed Windows 7 about two days ago. I'll definitely fresh install it on my next rig.

Eien nante naito iikitte shimattar  /  Amarinimo sabishikute setsunai deshou
Dare mo ga hontou wa shinjitai kedo  /  Uragirarere ba fukaku kizu tsuite shimau mono

So you're only GETTING Windows 10 ;)

;) technically yes right now, but i had it as my daily driver in january till the kernel crashed on boot and was unable to so anything with it. 

Computing enthusiast. 
I use to be able to input a cheat code now I've got to input a credit card - Total Biscuit

;) technically yes right now, but i had it as my daily driver in january till the kernel crashed on boot and was unable to so anything with it. 

My brother you forgot about me. Don't you remember all the stuff we have done( No homo, but if you're thinking wrong then you are a homosexual) and now you forgot to include me?! 

My brother you forgot about me. Don't you remember all the stuff we have done( No homo, but if you're thinking wrong then you are a homosexual) and now you forgot to include me?! 

It's 7am I'm not remebering clearly. Is it the other question you had in the other thread? or is it something that completely flying over my head.

Computing enthusiast. 

force installed it through CMD this morning, my windows wasn't activated, reverted back to windows 8.1,  now trying through download assistant to ensure it gets activated. 

It's 7am I'm not remebering clearly. Is it the other question you had in the other thread? or is it something that completely flying over my head.

Can i pick both?

I am wanting to update to windows 10. So who as the officially windows 10 through the whole reserve thing?  

I do on my second pc installing right now.

Desktop 1: CPU: Intel Core i7 4770  GPU: Nvidia Geforce GTX 960 Ram: Crucial DDR3 2x8GB 1600 MHz  Storage: Samsung 850 Evo 250GB and Segate 1TB Hard drive  Desktop 2: CPU: Intel Pentium G3258  GPU: AMD R7 250  Ram: Corsair Vengance DRR3 2x8GB 1600 MHz  Mobo: MSI H81M-E33  PSU: Corsair CX430M  Case: Rosewill MicroAtx Mini Tower

The question is: Who actually cares?

speak for yourself I have been waiting for windows 10 to come out for quite awhile, makes working a lot nicer

I got it on my thinkpad through insider, and yeah it is worlds better then windows 8 both for tablets and desktops, I really like it.

;) technically yes right now, but i had it as my daily driver in january till the kernel crashed on boot and was unable to so anything with it. 

not to say the obvious but it was still in a very unfinished  and rather unstable state at the time and was not meant to be used for your main machine, thats why I had it on my laptop and a virtual machine instead of my desktop.

its very stable now 1130 up to the RM release were pretty stable with little to no issues, though some still exist but nothing major. I would honestly wait a month or two before using it, let microsoft polish it a bit more

Desktop:ryzen 5 3600 | MSI b45m bazooka | EVGA 650w Icoolermaster masterbox nr400 |16 gb ddr4  corsiar lpx| Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1070ti |500GB SSD+2TB SSHD, 2tb seagate barracuda [OS/games/mass storage] | HpZR240w 1440p led logitech g502 proteus spectrum| Coolermaster quick fire pro cherry mx  brown |

I do on my second pc installing right now.

Do ALL OF THEM my brother. 

Had it on two of my machines since 5am this morning. :)

Having trouble getting the Windows 10 Media Creation Tool to work though... Won't let me download the ISO or set up a USB Drive.  :huh:

Gaming/Folding rig: Coolermaster CM 690 II Advanced White | MSI Z77A-G43 | Intel Core i7 3770k @ 4.4GHz | 10GB G.Skill RAM | Nvidia GeForce GTX 780 | Samsung 840 Pro 128GB | Seagate 2TB | Seagate 2TB | WD Blue 640GB | Cogage Arrow (Passive) | Thermaltake Toughpower XT 675w | Windows 10 Pro

Photography

Had it on two of my machines since 5am this morning. :)

Having trouble getting the Windows 10 Media Creation Tool to work though... Won't let me download the ISO or set up a USB Drive.  :huh:

Have you try the command prompt thing? 

Can i pick both?

Sure xD 

Computing enthusiast.