Windows 10 issues and opinions

I didn't got it yet.i am making this topic so i know what it's ahead of me and for everyone else that will get windows 10.I am waiting your opinions.

Beware of him that is slow to anger; for when it is long coming, it is the stronger when it comes, and the longer kept. Abused patience turns to fury.

8 hours, 45 minutes after release. Still no option to upgrade. I used Windows 10 pre-release on a VM, does that make me a Windows Insider?

Spoiler

i5 4670k, GTX 970, 12GB 1600, 120GB SSD, 240GB SDD, 1TB HDD, CM Storm Quickfire TK, G502, VG248QE, ATH M40x, Fractal R4

Spoiler

i5 4278U, Intel Iris Graphics, 8GB 1600, 128GB SSD, 2560x1600 IPS display, Mid-2014 Model

Spoiler

All the parts are here, just need to get customized cords to connect the motherboard to the front panel.

Barely any problems. The only problem so far has been fucking nVidia

8 hours, 45 minutes after release. Still no option to upgrade. I used Windows 10 pre-release on a VM, does that make me a Windows Insider?

If you signed up to the insider program, yes.

None as of yet.

Because i'm waiting a couple weeks for bugs to be ironed out before upgrading.

Shot through the heart and you're to blame, 30fps and i'll pirate your game - Bon Jovi

Take me down to the console city where the games are blurry and the frames are thirty - Guns N' Roses

Arguing with religious people is like explaining to your mother that online games can't be paused...

The drivers i guess.They don't work?

Beware of him that is slow to anger; for when it is long coming, it is the stronger when it comes, and the longer kept. Abused patience turns to fury.

They do, but I've had some issues.

They do, but I've had some issues.

Did you solve them?

AMD has updated their drivers already :D running 15.7 win 10 now and it's great.. gonna try gta 5 and see if the performance improves

It's not a bug, it's an undocumented feature!

Worked flawlessly on my laptop. Still can't believe it kept all of my programs and nothing is broken. Dumb how they took windows update out of the control panel though.

CPU: A10-6800k @ 4.7 Motherboard: Asus A88X-Plus RAM: Kingston HyperX 2 x 4 GB GPU: PNY GTX 660 Case: Corsair 450D Storage: 500 GB Samsung 850 Evo, 120 GB Samsung 840 Evo, 1 TB WD Blue PSU: Corsair HX750i Display(s): Asus VS248H-P Cooling: Noctua NH-D14 Keyboard: Amazon Special Mouse: Corsair Raptor M45 Sound: Amazon Special Operating System: Windows 7 Pro 64-bit

AMD has updated their drivers already :D running 15.7 win 10 now and it's great.. gonna try gta 5 and see if the performance improves

Come back with a reply when you try it :D

Did you solve them?

They seem a bit better now.

I lasted about 5 minutes on it. It couldn't find any wireless connectivity (presumably a driver issue) on my laptop and I don't have an Ethernet cable in my temp accommodation to search online for whether a driver exists. Resounding failure of an upgrade for me, I'll need to try again when I can be bothered to fix the whole driver issue. For now, Win 8 will do.

Motherboard: Gigabyte Z97X-Gaming 7 .:. Processor: Intel Core i7-4790k @ 4.7GHz .:. Graphics Card: MSI GTX 770 Twin Frozr OC 2GB

Storage: 1x 250GB Samsung 840 Evo, 1x 1000GB WD Blue .:. RAM: 4x4GB G.Skill RipjawzX 2133MHz .:. CPU Cooler: Cryorig R1 Ultimate

Case: NZXT H440 Black/Red .:. PSU: Corsair CX600M .:. Fans: 5x 120mm AeroCool Dead Silence, 1x 140mm AeroCool Dead Silence

yep my gtx 770 rig is stuck at 1024x768 resolution but my hd7770 amd rig is 1080p 

For some reason Windows 10 doesn't activate, even though i have a activated Windows 7.

| Ryzen 7 3700x | 16GB Vengance @ 3200 | MSI GTX 1070Ti Gaming | 

| ADATA XPG SX8000NP 256GB Nvme SSD + WD Blue 500GB SSD | 4TB WD Blue |

| Corsair RM650x |        

| NZXT H200 White |

Come back with a reply when you try it :D

Played it all day, no difference in performance whatsoever :D 

It's not a bug, it's an undocumented feature!

Played it all day, no difference in performance whatsoever :D

Well is not like i am surprised to hear that :))