Mafia 3 Officially Announced. [Update - Trailer Released]

Rohith_Kumar_Sp

1_000_000_car_crash_540.gif

Ayy lmaaooo Mafia 3 = Just Cause 3  :P

Open your eyes and break your chains. Console peasantry is just a state of mind.

MSI 980Ti + Acer XB270HU 

So, the game is set in New Orleans. Wasn't Mafia and Mafia II set in New York?

We all need a daily check-up from the neck up to avoid stinkin' thinkin' which ultimately leads to the hardening of attitudes. - Zig Ziglar

The sad fact about atheists is that they stand for nothing while standing against things that have brought much good to the world. Now ain't that sad. - Anonymous

Replace fear with faith and fear will disappear. - Billy Cox  ......................................Also, Legalism, Education-bred Arrogance and Hubris-based Assumption are BULLSHIT.

Always wanted to play Mafia II, just never got around to it. Maybe I'll give this one a try :).

Always wanted to play Mafia II, just never got around to it. Maybe I'll give this one a try :).

Please play Mafia 2 it's awesome and still looks awesome even today.

Open your eyes and break your chains. Console peasantry is just a state of mind.

MSI 980Ti + Acer XB270HU 

That was a badass trailer. Great music too. Mafia 2 was great, just wish there was more to do on the side. Hopefully they improve that with this one.

Case: Phanteks Evolve X with ITX mount  cpu: Ryzen 3900X 4.35ghz all cores Motherboard: MSI X570 Unify gpu: EVGA 1070 SC  psu: Phanteks revolt x 1200W Memory: 64GB Kingston Hyper X oc'd to 3600mhz ssd: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB ITX System CPU: 4670k  Motherboard: some cheap asus h87 Ram: 16gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz

Hmm this comment is interesting: 

1:"Veto".

2: Vinci was against drugs.

3: Mickey and Franklin? *coff coff* GTA V *coff coff*

Spoiler

|| Asrock Z68 Extreme 3 Gen 3 || i5 3570 @3.5GHz || Zalman CNPS10X Optima || 8GB RAM HyperX Fury Blue @ 1600MHz || Thermaltake Berlin 630W || Zalman Z11 || Gainward Phantom GTX 970 || 120GB Kingston V300  (Gift) + 1TB  WD Green

Phone: Xiaomi Redmi Note 8

Tablet: iPad Mini 2

The last song seems familiar to me , what's it called ? 

... Life is a game and the checkpoints are your birthday , you will face challenges where you may not get rewarded afterwords but those are the challenges that help you improve yourself . Always live for tomorrow because you may never know when your game will be over ... I'm totally not going insane in anyway , shape or form ... I just have broken English and an open mind ... 

1:"Veto".

2: Vinci was against drugs.

3: Mickey and Franklin? *coff coff* GTA V *coff coff*

That comment was made back in April, and yes there were rumours about a character named Franklin just like in GTA V.

Mafia 3 - Features Three Playable New Characters - Franklin, Tony and Mickey

MSI 980Ti + Acer XB270HU 

That comment was made back in April, and yes there were rumours about a character named Franklin just like in GTA V.

Mafia 3 - Features Three Playable New Characters - Franklin, Tony and Mickey

... This can't be a coincidence.

... This can't be a coincidence.

It was leaked by voice actor of Vito so yeah. We might see Joe somewhere in Mafia 3, but not as important character like old grandpa Vito.

MSI 980Ti + Acer XB270HU