is this laptop worth it ?

nomnom123qwe

OK so my pc is kind of dead and I need to buy new parts for it and I do not have a TV so its hard to do everything on my mobile I usually do everything on my pc so I was looking for a laptop just to do some html and a little Photoshop and just to surf and watch movies on my TV using HDMI . so I stumbled upon HP15-R250TU I do not need a laptop for heavy usage I'll just do the stuff I mentioned while my pc is dead and I'm too lazy to get of bed but I noticed n3540 is an year old processor so do u think its still worth buying ? Or I can get a better deal on same price ? I ordered it on Amazon.in for 313$ I know its not i3 but it has a good review and seems like it can handle what I'll throw at it but being an year old still worries me so please help thank you for ur time forgive me for mistakes wrote all this on my phone

http://laptoping.com/cpus/product/intel-pentium-n3520-n3530-n3540/

Just get a used elitebook off ebay if you're going HP.

Refurbished or used are not so good here since everyone only sell there stuff in my country if its dead or giving alot of issues

Honestly, most people here hate HP while I have a love-hate relationship with them. I am not sure about that one, but I've never had a problem with their laptops while others give that one 3.7/5 stars. So, it's okay I guess just not one of their utter shit products.

Well I had an Intel celeron from Compaq so i know quality is gonna be bad but decent enough to run a few years. I know HP and Compaq are twins with different name I also found the same config of the laptop I mentioned on conpaq but it is out of stock so basically I'm not to much worried about quality but the fact that processor is an year old and how will it affect me in the future but as I researched on phone this was the only processor with best performance in my price range other than i3 for which I'll have to add 50$+ which I do not think is worth it as both can handle and will do same stuff besides once I get my pc fixed I'll mostly do everything on it except movie or show watching for which laptop is the lazy man choice :P

The one brand to avoid at all costs it Toshiba in your budget HP is the best bet.

read again I edited it but still waiting for ur opinnipn on an year old tech + is HP better than its twin Compaq ?

As I said I'm more worried as the processor is an year old what are your thoughts about that

? How will it affect me in future ?