Best headphones for around $150 USD?

Aytex

Well over ear I'd probably recommend Sennjeiser HD558s or HD598s. I don't know about on ear though or what is good for certain music types but from what I've seen those two are highly liked in that price range.

PCPartPicker link: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/R6GTGX

Привет товарищ ))))

To be honest, I'd recommend going for Over-ears rather than on-ears for EDM. Is there a particular reason for on-ears? There's not as many available compared to over-ear. 

r u serious m8

I don't use shortcuts usually.

I am always wondering why US-americans use so many shortcuts. You use more shortcuts in one sentence than I even know.

One candidate would be the M40X for that price (its basically an M50X without rotating earcups), but I'd recommend something like the NVX Audio XPT100.

My Grading System on headphones: SS= 98-100, S= 95-97, A+= 91-94, A= 86-90, A-= 81-85, B+= 76-80, B= 71-75, B-= 66-70, C+= 61-65, C= 56-60, C-= 51-55, D+= 46-50, D= 41-45, D-= 36-40, F+= 31-35, F= 26-30, F-= 21-25, Tier 1 crap= 16-20, Tier 2 crap= 11-15, Tier 3 crap= 6-10, Dahell tier= 1-5, No hope= 0                 Nevertheless, "Enjoy what you enjoy without starting some silly culture war" - Lachlanlikesathing. If you Recommend the M50/X in a thead, I would probably send you a dick pic.

To be honest, I'd recommend going for Over-ears rather than on-ears for EDM. Is there a particular reason for on-ears? There's not as many available compared to over-ear. 

this is for every day use. i dont wanna go around with big ass headphones lol

I don't use shortcuts usually.

I am always wondering why US-americans use so many shortcuts. You use more shortcuts in one sentence than I even know.

better than saying House, Techno, Trap, Dubstep, Chillstep, future bass, Trance, ect ect

better than saying House, Techno, Trap, Dubstep, Chillstep, future bass, Trance, ect ect

EDM could also mean Electric Dildo Mate... which kinda gives shortcuts a trade-off. Seriously, I went to an airsoft retailer and he had a closet that had an "EDM" sign on it. I asked what he had, he whispered "its what women use when they don't have their boyfriends with them", opened the closet and... what do you know? Electric-powered Dildos...

-Edit- My, oh my... I dunno how I'm typing sentences with atleast one or two words missing from what I meant to type down @.@

My Grading System on headphones: SS= 98-100, S= 95-97, A+= 91-94, A= 86-90, A-= 81-85, B+= 76-80, B= 71-75, B-= 66-70, C+= 61-65, C= 56-60, C-= 51-55, D+= 46-50, D= 41-45, D-= 36-40, F+= 31-35, F= 26-30, F-= 21-25, Tier 1 crap= 16-20, Tier 2 crap= 11-15, Tier 3 crap= 6-10, Dahell tier= 1-5, No hope= 0                 Nevertheless, "Enjoy what you enjoy without starting some silly culture war" - Lachlanlikesathing. If you Recommend the M50/X in a thead, I would probably send you a dick pic.

EDM could also Electric Dildo Mate... which kinda gives shortcuts a trade-off. Seriously, I went to an airsoft retailer and he had a closet that had an "EDM" sign on it. I asked what he had, he whispered "its what women use when they don't have their boyfriends with them", opened the closet and... what do you know? Electric-powered Dildos...

2she.jpg

2she.jpg

I'm just saying that shortcuts have trade-offs from time to time. Not like its either yours or my our fault, some people just end up making acronyms or some random shit that happen to be like "WWF" which either means World Wrestling Federation or World Wildlife Foundation or, like what I mentioned earlier "EDM" which could mean Electric Dance Music or Electric Dildo Mate....

its for every day use not gaming

So what? They make sound come out, don't they? Sounds perfect to me.

Or whatever that Beyer in ear is (not sure if price though)

Hey! New SIgnature! 

I'm supposedly a person on the Internet, but you'll never know if I'm human or not ;)

Nice I see some Skrux on your playlists. I would go with a pair of headphones with a "fun" v shape sound signature and good bass impact... not sure of the on ears out there but if you're willing to use over the ear I'd look into the Ultrasone HFI 580 or if you need a pair on the cheap M-Audio Q40s with velours.

V moda m80 are very nice and will probably fit your needs.

im really loving the V-Moda Crossfade M-100, but its too expsneive. do you know any that look similar but have great sound quality, besides the m80

Are you open to buying used? I see a Sennheiser amperior for $130 on amazon. Not really the same styling but it does have an on ear design, solid build quality, and a sound signature which would work well for EDM.

Are you open to buying used? I see a Sennheiser amperior for $130 on amazon. Not really the same styling but it does have an on ear design, solid build quality, and a sound signature which would work well for EDM.

im decided to buy the lp for new

im really loving the V-Moda Crossfade M-100, but its too expsneive. do you know any that look similar but have great sound quality, besides the m80

Massdrop sennheiser urbanite xl