Hi guys I need a portable ws!

I need a ws (not much of a ws if my budget is 800 lol). So which laptop should I buy for blender and gimp and some rare video editing and games like Dota 2?

Also I move around a lot (I mean a LOT) so please don't reply that I should get a PC.

Budget M8?

If you want to reply back to me or someone else USE THE QUOTE BUTTON!                                                      
Pascal laptops guide

Budget M8?

Hi it's mentioned. It's 800 usd and idk but pls no acer and lenovo (don't trust them idk why).

Hi it's mentioned. It's 800 usd and idk but pls no acer and lenovo (don't trust them idk why).

Seems like my head just won't stop derping today. 

Found these two, both with 950M. But one seems to have a low powered i7 and the other a more powered i5.

http://www.amazon.com/MSI-Computer-15-6-Inch-GP60-LEOPARD-1053/dp/B00YQNS62Q/ref=sr_1_8?s=pc&ie=UTF8&qid=1437915554&sr=1-8&keywords=laptops&refinements=p_36%3A70000-83000

http://www.amazon.com/K501LX-EB71-15-6-Inch-GeForce-Graphics-Windows/dp/B00YR6BMS2/ref=sr_1_2?s=pc&ie=UTF8&qid=1437915554&sr=1-2&keywords=laptops&refinements=p_36%3A70000-83000

Pascal laptops guide

A quick google search shows that the i7 5500u while more efficient (thus offers better battery life) is less powerful than the i5 in the MSI laptop.

Pascal laptops guide

A quick google search shows that the i7 5500u while more efficient (thus offers better battery life) is less powerful than the i5 in the MSI laptop.

Oh well saved me the research time! :D Thanks a lot!