Nvidia 16nm + Pascal + HBM2

classyham

when werent amd screwed xD

Gpu: MSI 4G GTX 970 | Cpu: i5 4690k @4.6Ghz 1.23v | Cpu Cooler: Cryorig r1 ultimate | Ram: 1600mhz 2x8Gb corsair vengeance | Storage: sandisk ultra ii 128gb (os) 1TB WD Green | Psu: evga supernova g1 650watt | Case: fractal define s windowed |

Dang...

"Wait and see" my motto for tech.

Command Center:

Case: Corsair 900D; PSU: Corsair AX1200i; Mobo: ASUS Rampage IV Black Edition; CPU: i7-3970x; CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i; GPU: 2x ASUS DCII GTX780Ti OC; RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 64GB (8x8) 2133MHz CL9; Speaker: Logitech Z2300; HDD 1: Samsung 840 EVO 500GB; HDD 2: 2x Samsung 540 EVO 500GB (Raid 0); HDD 3: 2x Seagate Barracuda 3TB (Raid 0); Monitor 1: LG 42" LED TV; Monitor 2: BenQ XL2420TE; Headphones 1: Denon AH-D7000Headphones 2Audio-Technica AD1000PRMHeadphones 3Sennheiser Momentum Over-EarHeadsetSteelseries Siberia Elite; Keyboard: Corsair Strafe RBG; Mouse: Steelseries Rival 300; Other: Macbook Pro 15 Retina (Mid-2014), PlayStation 4, Nexus 7 32GB (2014), iPhone 6 64GB, Samsung Galaxy S6 64GB

amd are running the low end of the market while nvidia pummels them in the top half, fair enough the fury x is a contender but its got really bad coil whine and a loud ass pump, nobody got time fo dat.

Gpu: MSI 4G GTX 970 | Cpu: i5 4690k @4.6Ghz 1.23v | Cpu Cooler: Cryorig r1 ultimate | Ram: 1600mhz 2x8Gb corsair vengeance | Storage: sandisk ultra ii 128gb (os) 1TB WD Green | Psu: evga supernova g1 650watt | Case: fractal define s windowed |

its a bald statement atm so lets not get so excited but if it turns out to be true and AMD cant have a answer we might me saying goodbye to AMD

amd are running the low end of the market while nvidia pummels them in the top half, fair enough the fury x is a contender but its got really bad coil whine and a loud ass pump, nobody got time fo dat.

Pump noise was removed not sure about the coil whine.

Also OP please read rules before positng news.. just link wont cut it. Maybe add at least some quotes?

loads of people put a post on the same topic... do you go around saying "repost" on every one alike, gtfo.

Pump noise was removed not sure about the coil whine.

Also OP please read rules before positng news.. just link wont cut it. Maybe add at least some quotes?

i still wouldnt want that stupidly oversized radiator in my pc making it look ugly.

It clearly doesn't matter. The 200 series was the generation that saw AMD's market share drop to about a quarter. That was the generation in which the best extreme budget GPU to get was the 260X, the best midrange GPU to get was the 270X or 280X, the best upper-mid was the 770, and the best high end GPU that made sense was the 290/X.

And not to mention AMD sold an arse-tonne in the mining-boom. Clearly the quality of their actual products has little correlation with their success.

its a bald statement atm so lets not get so excited but if it turns out to be true and AMD cant have a answer we might me saying goodbye to AMD

Well, no. AMD makes many other products too. They're killing in the APU/laptop market. They're good for lower-end and such. They will continue doing their thing as normal.

AMD has 14nm GPUs coming next year, with priority access to HBM2 and a brand new architecture that's 2X more power efficient than Fury X. If anything they're actually in a slightly better position next year.

What are you doing? How dare you present facts that goes against the narrative of AMD being recked? That's not allowed ;)

Watching Intel have competition is like watching a headless chicken trying to get out of a mine field

CPU: Intel I7 4790K@4.6 with NZXT X31 AIO; MOTHERBOARD: ASUS Z97 Maximus VII Ranger; RAM: 8 GB Kingston HyperX 1600 DDR3; GFX: ASUS R9 290 4GB; CASE: Lian Li v700wx; STORAGE: Corsair Force 3 120GB SSD; Samsung 850 500GB SSD; Various old Seagates; PSU: Corsair RM650; MONITOR: 2x 20" Dell IPS; KEYBOARD/MOUSE: Logitech K810/ MX Master; OS: Windows 10 Pro

loads of people put a post on the same topic... do you go around saying "repost" on every one alike, gtfo.

The source here claims the same original source (Fudzilla) as the other thread I mentioned, and they are about the same thing. I post repost only on those that are reposts and that I notice so I've no idea what's your problem.

You may wanna check here:

If you post a duplicate thread, it will be deleted without warning.

Repost is a repost, no matter if it was posted 2 of 22 times. One may think you know that after 1.2k posts.

As well as here:

Don't be a dick" - Wil Wheaton.

"Be excellent to each other" - Bill and Ted.

The ability to google properly is a skill of its own.