Thoughts on the new YouTube Android app interface

Kingofpants

So incase you are out of the loop-

OVPu9xB.png

acesoxA.jpg

SCKyO0z.jpg

In my opinion it was a stupid desicion and a huge step backwards in terms of usability. I mean YouTube never gonna give up the Default to recommended stupidity on Opening the App or site but they really shouldn't mess with the working modern UI HUD.

A riddle wrapped in an enigma , shot to the moon and made in China

Absolutely hate it, but it does look sleek

// irenebb-pc v5 // [] Intel i5-9400F [] Radeon VII Lisa Su Edition [] 24GB Crucial Ballistix [] Acer ED323QUR (1440p/144hz) []

Everything loads except the video, just forever buffering. GG

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

I hate it. The worst part is it switches back to the old layout for some reason every other time I use the app, so it's difficult to get used to the new design.

PCPartPicker link: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/R6GTGX

Привет товарищ ))))

It has me doing more for no reason, now instead of swiping from anywhere on the screen to get most of the desired menu options and selecting with a tap, I'm instead forced to tap a specific spot to get only a portion of the menu and then tap again to access that venue. Simply dreadful I dare say!

Do not  as I  do, and  not  as I say. Instead do as you may..

HSS Revenir: CPU=i7 5960x @4.5GHz Heatsink=Corsair H100i MOBO=ROG Rampage 5 RAM=Kingston HyperX Predator 16GB @3000MHz SSD=Corsair Neutron GTX 480GB GPU=R9 295x2 PSU=Corsair AX1500i OS=Windows 7 Ultimate

Not to mention you have to close the app to refresh it. Apparently a refresh button or any way at all was too hard to code...

I'm still an adventurer like you, and I have yet to take an arrow in the knee