Tech Confession Time!

rustikles

I DON'T MIND MEMBRANE KEYBOARDS!!!

There! I said it.

I'm sorry tech world. 

^^ This, my G110 is still going strong

Also, i bought a SSD when it was still fairly new, now i got a 60GB Agility 3 for the price i could get a 120GB one for now.

All my major programs run from *shiver* HDD, a hitachi one, that is. i have a Caviar Green in my system too, i really should move everything over before hitachi shits the bed.

Oh, and i got 4x4GB RAM for a motherboard maximum of 16 GB.

now i will never be able to reuse it in a new board with a higher maximum

and it was like.. 50 cents more expensive than 2X8.

I am smart.

AMD Phenom II x4 955 - Gigabyte GA-870A-UD3 - XFX HD7870 CORE - 60 GB OCZ Agility 3 - 1 TB Western Digital Green - 1 TB Hitachi DeskStar

OCZ ModXstream 600W - 16 GB Corsair XMS3 - Cooler Master HAF 912 Plus - Logitech G110 - Speedlink Kudos - Sennheiser HD 518

Steam The reason I am still alive Dark Theme

I fucked up my system again and again and it mostly survived!
1.I left the roof window open and went outside with friends. clouds came and it began to rain the still running pc witch stood under the open window got flooded and still ran when i came home. there were 2cm of water on the bottom of the case.. it wasn't full because it was vented...

2. i spilled so much coolant while working on the loop that the id-number of my gfx card is now unreadable.

3. i opened my psu to change the fan. when testing the fan i touched the psu and got shocked.
   then i touched it again.

3.1 i dropped something in my psu and it exploded. smoke and a little flash came out.... and i used it for 2 more months until:

4 my raped motherboard was treated so bad, it made my cpu run extremely warm. when i wanted to check the cooler i bent two pins..
   I wanted to straighten them together with my friends but we were drunk so i dropped a flashlight on the socket and bent 5 more pins...

5. I ran my 2500k on 4,7 @ 1,45v for 1 1/2 years...

6 i totaled my xonar dgx when i plugged a few fans into a diy fansplitter on my fancontroller and shorted my system...

I AM VERY SORRY FOR EVERYTHING I'VE DONE!! I SWEAR I WON'T DO IT AGAIN ( i bought a new setup because i couldn't live with the named points^^ )  

wow... pretty empty here...

just get a psvita or 3ds they are full of RPG but dont get nether the psvita 2000 or 2ds

mobile gaming sucks and 3ds makes my eyes tired.

Gaming should be placed in still place like desktop or TV.

But I'll get the 2DS cos it is darn cheap.

For everyone saying "ive pirated XX" hope you know your breaking the CoC xD

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

I build most of my computers on carpet w/o grounding myself.

I have a nonmodular PSU

My original PC was a bundle from newegg.

My PC: CPU: I7-2600K CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Evo, Mother Board: MSI Z77 Mpower, Ram: 4x4GB DDR3 1600MHz CL9 Corsair Vengeance (Black), Case: HAF 932, PSU: CM GX 650 (Upgrading to RM750 soon), SSD: Samsung 840 Pro 120GB SSD, HD:  750GB Seagate 7200 RPM, Optical: Samsung Blu-ray burner, GPU: MSI GTX 560 TI Twin Frozr (Upgrading to an HD R9-290X on launch)

Buying my parts one-by-one and spending too much money on trivial pc parts. ($1600+ pc with only a 7850 :( )

Well, I'm not guilty of pirating games, I've never pirated a game, that I haven't bought later. E.g. Pirated Skyrim, then ended up buying the complete edition during the Steam Summer Sale. I've redeemed myself :D + I always try to buy CDs when I can instead of downloading them. I don't pride myself on pirating, though the bottom line is that pretty much everyone has at least once. My friend tries to justify pirating and it makes me somewhat sad :/

Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 | Intel Core i7 4790k | Gigabyte GA-Z97X-Gaming GT                              Notebook: Dell XPS 13

16GB Kingston HyperX Fury | 2x Asus GeForce GTX 680 OC SLI | Corsair H60 2013

Seasonic Platinum 1050W | 2x Samsung 840 EVO 250GB RAID 0 | WD 1TB & 2TB Green                                 dat 1080p-ness

i built my first computer on carpet and didn't test it before i built it in the case... everything was fine. i still have nightmares where it doesn't post. :blink:

Intel 3570k @ 4.4 GHz |Asus Sabertooth Z77 |EVGA GTX 660 Ti FTW |Kingston HyperX Beast 16 Gb DDR3 1866 (2x8Gb)

|Samsung 840 250 GB |Western Digital Green 2TB 2x |Cooler Master 850w 80+ Gold |Custom Water Cooling Loop |Noctua NF-F12 4x
|Noctua NF-A14 3x |Corsair Carbide 500R (White) |Corsair K95 |Razer Mamba |Razer Megalodon |Samsung SyncMaster T220 2x Computer Bucket List   Greatest Thread Ever   WAN Show Drinking Game  GPU Buyers Guide

When I built my first rig, I built it outside on the motherboard box to test it out. Smart, but I let one of the intel stock cooler fan wires get caught in the fan itself. The bios told CPU fan error I looked at the cool and didnt know what was wrong and felt the heat of the cpu. I checked my temps and my haswell i7 4770k was reaching 75-80c. It probably should of concerned me but i left it on for minutes, usually thats how hot my macbook intel core duo gets. Anyways minutes laters I saw one of the fan wires got caught in the fan and removed it and it started spinning to cool my cpu to 45c :)

[ Cruel Angel ]:     Exterior  -   BENQ XL2420T   |   SteelSeries MLG Sensei   |   Corsair K70 RED   |   Corsair 900D  |                                                                                                    CPU:    -   4.7Ghz @ 1.425v             |

Interior    -   i7 4770k   |    Maximus VI Formula    |   Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB    |   ASUS GTX 980 Strix SLIx2  |  840 Pro 512Gb    |    WD Black 2TB  |           RAM:   -   2400Mhz OC @ 1.650v    |

Cooling   -   XSPC 120mm x7 Total Radiator Space   |   XSPC RayStorm    |    PrimoChill Tubing/Res  |                                                                                             GPU:   -   1000Mhz @ 1.158            |

For everyone saying "ive pirated XX" hope you know your breaking the CoC xD

abandon-thread-gif-cats.gif

ELEPHANT SEALS EVERYWHERE!

I have a few things I need to confess.

1. I used the default driver cd once when I bought a new graphics card.

2. I cheaped out on my psu and fans, so now my computer makes a decent amount of noise.

3. I use a 60 hz LCD TV as my main monitor. D:

4. I used to format fat 32 drives using the default Windows formatter.

5. I bought Duke Nukem Forever.

PC Specs

CPU: AMD FX 8150 GPU: Asus GTX 550 ti RAM: 8 GB 1600 MHZ Case: Cooler Master HAF 912 PSU: Some cheapy 800 Watt PSU :/

once upon a time (not so long ago) I spilled some of my coolant on my gpu when draining my loop, but tired and exhausted I didn't dry it completely before turning it on.

the coolant was conductive....

the gpu survived, but yea after a few blue screen saying the GPU had issues...

never again...

Check out the build: Used to be Obot, now Lilith

Shameless: Me

When i bought my first laptop / tablet pc it was $2000 and a downgrade in specs from my home built ~$400 desktop not sure of the price of the desktop it was built in 2003-4 laptop was bought in 2005 

I spent $1200 on my current system and used it for playing fps games before buying a new mouse the old mouse was a 9 year old logitech $9 300dpi mouse lol 

Was and amd and ati fanboy that should date that as they were different companys

fried 3 video cards in a shuttle motherboard before questioning if it was the motherboard (thats 3 in one day just trying all i had on hand)

lost 3 years of graphic design school work because i didn't back it up when i had 4 external hard drives and 5 ide hard drives sitting within 2 feet of the computer at anything

still don't own an ssd

Couldn't decide on a case and just YOLO'ed it with closed eyes whatever the the cursor landed on I bought. Was a CM Storm Scout 2, what a waste of 100$.

YOLO ! :D

Buying my parts one-by-one and spending too much money on trivial pc parts. ($1600+ pc with only a 7850 :( )

O-o-o-o-OVERKILLLLL :D  Its almost like watercooling 4770 and gtx 650 xD with dominators and stuff hehe

When I built my first rig, I built it outside on the motherboard box to test it out. Smart, but I let one of the intel stock cooler fan wires get caught in the fan itself. The bios told CPU fan error I looked at the cool and didnt know what was wrong and felt the heat of the cpu. I checked my temps and my haswell i7 4770k was reaching 75-80c. It probably should of concerned me but i left it on for minutes, usually thats how hot my macbook intel core duo gets. Anyways minutes laters I saw one of the fan wires got caught in the fan and removed it and it started spinning to cool my cpu to 45c :)

can i reccomend SMC fan control? my macbook used to get 80 too, but now only 60 under light load.

Intel 3570k 3,4@4,5 1,12v Scythe Mugen 3 gigabyte 770     MSi z77a GD55    corsair vengeance 8 gb  corsair CX600M Bitfenix Outlaw 4 casefans

About to buy a GT610. 

I bought star wars the old republic II twice, once on disk and once on steam, because I was too lazy to plug in the sata cable for my disk reader D:

Also I have to move from my 500mbit connection soon QQ My life will be so shallow afterwards. 

recognizing you have a problem before you do something is a good step to solving the problem lol

Well I can't afford a 770, 780 or 7950 right now :P 

I've got a micro ATX LGA 775 motherboard in a case taller than a medium sized dog.

Stuff I try to use;

AMD FX 8350 4.3Ghz, Asus Sabertooth 990FX R2.0 Motherboard, 2x Asus HD6850, 8BG Kingston Hyper X RAM, Hyper X 120Gb SSD, Corsair GS800 PSU, Cooler Master HAF922 Case and my branes.

WHY!

no stock of 3570k and 3770k is over budget. had to decide. it was a hard day. and we were the last people on the store! please! stop! i don't want to remember it! 

| i5 3570 | Palit GTX 680 jetsream | Gigabyte Z77x-ud3h | Corsair Vengeance 2x4 1600mhz | WD Caviar Black  1TB | Corsair TX 650m | Coolemaster Hyper212 X | NZXT Pantom 410 | Asus VS239 | Logitech G400s |

Click here to learn how to troll