[Leaked] Everything about the new Moto G

Lord Sparklebottom

Motorola has planned a press event on the July 28th, but that doesn't stop leaks from well.. leaking.

Today the Moto Maker (a site to customize your moto device) for the next Moto G went live for a brief second and showed all the customisation options.

motogmaker.0.png

The Moto G will be available with either a white or black front panel — just like its predecessors — and you'll be able to pick between numerous different color configurations for the rear shell. Accents can once again be customized too, and again you get 10 options there. The phone will be offered with either 8GB or 16GB of storage, and the latter comes with 2GB of RAM. That's still plenty powerful for most smartphone tasks. Sadly the Moto Maker leak doesn't spell out the price Motorola plans to charge for its third Moto G. The current model retails for $179.99.

​A Portuguese retailer also released specs of the Moto G

• A HD display (720p?),
  • Gorilla glass 
  • "All day barrery life",
  • 12-megapixel rear camera,
  • 5-megapixel front camera,
  • Quad-core Snapdragon processor,
  • microSD expansion with support for up to 32 GB,
  • Dual SIM support,
  • Water-resistance

All running Android Lollipop 5.1.1 

Here's some gifs from the retailer website

motogif.0.gif

motogif3.0.gif

motogif2.0.gif

This is looking to become one bad-ass budget phone, and we'll most likely get the rest of the details on Tuesday.

Source: http://www.theverge.com/2015/7/23/9027257/motorola-new-moto-g-details-specs-leak

Yeah, right guys? Guys?

I would buy one. I'm in the market for a budget phone :P

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

wtf. whats up with moto g and moto g 2nd gen loks the same

It's what's on the inside that counts.

- Lord Sparklebottom 2015

Yeah, right guys? Guys?

It's what's on the inside that counts.

- Lord Sparklebottom 2015

the inside is the same -.- except the moto g 2nd gen has a a shitty battery and a 5 in display 720p but the same snapdragon quad core

wtf. whats up with moto g and moto g 2nd gen loks the same

That's why they call it the 2nd ... It's a slight improvement over the first G ... They should have gone with Moto H ... Edit : Or G1 ...

... Life is a game and the checkpoints are your birthday , you will face challenges where you may not get rewarded afterwords but those are the challenges that help you improve yourself . Always live for tomorrow because you may never know when your game will be over ... I'm totally not going insane in anyway , shape or form ... I just have broken English and an open mind ... 

I suggest looking at places like boost and radio shack for a gen 1, that is if you are okay with the sprint network. You can get a boost moto g for 30 bucks and pay 35 a month for unlimited everything however they throttle speeds after 2gb of data at the $35 price. Best budget plan you can get. 

Ryzen 3700x -Evga RTX 2080 Super- Msi x570 Gaming Edge - G.Skill Ripjaws 3600Mhz RAM - EVGA SuperNova G3 750W -500gb 970 Evo - 250Gb Samsung 850 Evo - 250Gb Samsung 840 Evo  - 4Tb WD Blue- NZXT h500 - ROG Swift PG348Q

g1 is LG's thing brah

Yup ... Should have gone with H ... 

... Life is a game and the checkpoints are your birthday , you will face challenges where you may not get rewarded afterwords but those are the challenges that help you improve yourself . Always live for tomorrow because you may never know when your game will be over ... I'm totally not going insane in anyway , shape or form ... I just have broken English and an open mind ... 

Zenfone 2 still looks like the best budget phone imo

Error: 451                             

I'm not copying helping, really :P

Motorola has planned a press event on the July 28th, but that doesn't stop leaks from well.. leaking.

Today the Moto Maker (a site to customize your moto device) for the next Moto G went live for a brief second and showed all the customisation options.

motogmaker.0.png

​A Portuguese retailer also released specs of the Moto G

• A HD display (720p?),
  • Gorilla glass 
  • "All day barrery life",
  • 12-megapixel rear camera,
  • 5-megapixel front camera,
  • Quad-core Snapdragon processor,
  • microSD expansion with support for up to 32 GB,
  • Dual SIM support,
  • Water-resistance

All running Android Lollipop 5.1.1 

Here's some gifs from the retailer website

motogif.0.gif

motogif3.0.gif

motogif2.0.gif

This is looking to become one bad-ass budget phone, and we'll most likely get the rest of the details on Tuesday.

Source: http://www.theverge.com/2015/7/23/9027257/motorola-new-moto-g-details-specs-leak

this may compete tho

*sigh* another phone beating my 10mp digital camera. Battery life will suck though compared to my camera and old ericson.

"We also blind small animals with cosmetics.
We do not sell cosmetics. We just blind animals."

"Please don't mistake us for Equifax. Those fuckers are evil"

This PSA brought to you by Equifacks.
PMSL

It cost as much as a budget phone, but performs like a high end. I had the Moto G1 and G2 and both are really awesome and perform really well.

Intel 4790k | Asus Z97 Maximus VII Impact | Corsair Vengeance Pro Series 16 GB 1866Mhz | Asus Strix GTX 980 | CoolerMaster G550 |Samsung Evo 250GB | Synology DS215j (NAS) | Logitech G502 |

Downgraded display? I'm confuddled. But anyway, people who already have Moto G LTEs shouldn't care.

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.